Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, kerflubble, LunarWolf, Nelv, Teenwrestler, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Semi-absence

Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:32 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, let me start by apologizing to those I'm in threads with. Thank you for your patience.

I've been kinda off an on last few weeks, and, much as I hate to say it, that might continue. Fell into a little financial trouble (Red Light Camera's are fucking bullshit I tell ya!) so been working a lot more to compensate, life's getting busier and more hectic, and my great grandmother, 102, is on Hospice, so the families been meeting in her room every night to be with her, in case its her last.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Looking for a match.

Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:43 pm by BloodstalkerZ

Hey guys I'm looking for a match for fiction vs tension.. or if your game to rp over discord. My user name is merrickboys#0506.

Theres my guys and the type of match and if there a jobber or not.

Christian darkheart = jobber = any match with hentia in it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18325-christian-darkheart#500287

Kyle darkheart = not a jobber unless asked= any kind of match with hentia.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t16027-kyle-darkheart?highlight=Kyle+darkheart

Tony thunder = not a jobber= ANY …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New Character: Yuki Arashi!

Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:45 pm by Cicilia

Looking for a match for my new character Yuki Arashi, the white ghost!

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18319-yuki-arashi#500054

Please let me know if you're interested!

Comments: 0

The Rising of Red Nation: Linda & Sydney Vs Ryu & Ataru

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: The Rising of Red Nation: Linda & Sydney Vs Ryu & Ataru

Post by wrestleryu on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:32 pm

"Uuuhh... I must... r-resi-mnghf? Mnnpfffhh! 0///0". Ryu was trying to fight his own natural instincts and force himself into struggling out of Linda's loving clutches, but the busty amazon soon buried his flustered face deep into her canyon-like cleavage adding a tight amorous breast smother to Ryu's predicament.

The soft warm roundness of Linda's large breasts surely provided a pleasurable prison for Ryu's face, while smoothly depriving him of air so that he was kept in a state of constant weakness and increasing arousal.

"Mnfff..mfff.... @///@". At this point, Ryu was the helpless passanger of Linda's love ride, rocked back and forth by her sensuous grinding. The contenders were mutually building up a climax there, but Linda was clearly the one in control of the pace and intensity of the stimulation... not to mention in control of Ryu's breathing.

Slowly but surely, the buff-busty amazon could feel her handsome prisoner's resistance slow down until Ryu was a cute male doll in her clutches, his strenghtless hands gliding meekly along her curves, his throbbing shaft pulsating back and forth into her steamy womanhood, his muffled moans rewarding her sensitive breasts with a pleasant vibration.

Meekly trying not to drift into unconsciousness, Ryu was nonetheless in danger of an imminent, energy-draining climax too.
And still, from the excited roars of the crowd it could be said that many among the male audience were dreaming of trading places with the unfortunate young wrestler.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Linda was starting to get far too close to a climax as she rubbed her sex against Ryu's shaft. Looking to avoid this, the big ass gorilla would release him from her breasts and start to pul him to his feet. Linda was panting slightly as she attempted this. She was just too turned on from her own sexual attack. So the bulky woman would start using painful attacks instead of pleasurable ones.

"Well...If you're not going to cum for me...then I'll make you scream a different way..." she whispered into his ear. To start, Linda would try to whip Ryu into the ropes before running at him as he bounced off them. That way she could try to send him flying to a hard running lariat! The crowd seemed let down that Linda was changing up her attack, but she'd make it up to them after beating this guy all around the squared circle.

Meanwhile, Syd was just as happy to watch her teammate pound on their opponent as she was watching her pleasuring the guy. As long as Linda was in control, she was fine with it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:49 pm

Ryu was losing track of time, rocked back and forth in Linda's apparently endless sensuous lock as she kept breastsmothering him into a delirious air-deprived state while grinding him towards an imminent climax.

Though, Ryu's sexual endurance was accidentally starting to make things more difficult for Linda too, persuading the buff beauty into a change of strategy as she felt herself buld up a dangerous climax too.

Finally allowed to breath in some much needed air, Ryu was not going to see improvements in his predicament anytime soon nonetheless. In his weakened state he could not resist as Linda whipped him into the ropes, having him forcefully run back to her awaiting thick arm.

"Woahhh...! N-nonono-UNGHHHH!!!". The powerful impact from Linda's lariat sent Ryu flipping, his woozy mind swirling into a caleidoscope of colors before he would fall down at her feet, groaning faintly in a rather pityful, barely conscious state.
"nnghh... @_@".

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Linda was a strong girl overall, but her real power came for her upper body. Her arms were ripped from years of bench presses, which made getting hit by them a very painful experience. Ryun learned that first hand as Linda's arm struck him full force with a thunderous lariat. The strike flipped him off his feet before landing gracelessly on his belly.

The crowd was in a frenzy thanks to Sydney working them up by clapping and shouting at them. She was saying things like, "This is Female Supremacy at its best people!" and "Red Nation will bring all the men of Tension to their knees! Just you wait!" So with Ryu down, Linda would sit down on his back and hook his arms over her legs. Then, with both arms under his chin, the strong woman would pull him back with a torturous camel clutch!

"Hehe! I bet you're missing all that grinding now, huh?" Linda teased as she stretched him out. The bulky woman would even slap his face with one hand lightly to taunt him. Meanwhile, to keep him horny, Linda would rub her firm ass back and forth on top of his lower back. She'd keep Ryu like this until he was ready to succumb to her sexual advances. He'd been so rude by not doing so before, but Linda would break his will soon enough.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:16 am

A noisy whistle kept sounding within Ryu's ears for seconds after receiving Linda's clothesline, as the ring appeared like swirling around.
In such pityful conditions, avoiding to get caught into her next hold was out question, and soon the redhead boy was trapped in Linda's perfectly applied camel clutch.

Groaning from the painful stretching pressure applied to his back and his neck, Ryu tried to squirm out of her submission but with his arms incapacitated and Linda's weight sitting on his back, he was really not going anywhere unless Linda decided so.

Ryu would still try to tug himself free for several seconds, but it only amounted to entertein the busty amazon who was easily keeping him under control, and apparently enjoying very match the ride at Ryu's expense, letting him waste his strenght and stamina in such futile struggle.

All the while, tje handsome boy was teased by the suggestive rubbing of Linda's curvy hips slowly running up and down along his back, adding insult to injury.
Eventually, Ryu realized his powerless predicament, especially with Ataru still recovering in the boys' corner and therefore unable to help him.

"Uuurghh....yea definitely... nggh.. I guess it's too late to.. ugh.. change my mind" , the boy groaned in response, his back aching like mad while still trying to squirm out of her grip acouple more times, as he soon realized that he was more or less at Linda's mercy.

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3