Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up Empty Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up

Post by acuyra Thu May 17, 2018 7:48 am

Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up XKvwXqP
-VS-
Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up XJkMaWZ
Match Type: Standard
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, or KO.

The Friction crowd was growing anxious and unsettled, waiting around for the next match to begin. There was usually a good lull between each match while the commercials ran, but this one had gone on for a little too long, and they could sense something was up. The next match was going to be a double debut of sorts, featuring two surprise wrestlers, so they essentially found themselves waiting around for a pair of mystery boxes. Weird.

Well, they wouldn’t have to wait too much longer. The first wrestler needed a little bit longer than she’d anticipated, but now she was ready.

Lights, camera, action.

The lights suddenly went dark, engulfing the arena in shadow and confusion. Wandering eyes were drawn towards the ramp a moment later, as red lights shown over the entrance and a light fog began to sift its way out. Bright and flickering, they gave the image of a simmering flame, and it was from them that Blaze emerged, as her chosen [url=https://youtu.be/_IPBgUKGdYk]theme music[/color] started to blast out. Microphone in hand, she made her way out, dancing to the tune, her auburn hair flinging about, heels clicking with every step on the metal ramp.

The crowd was buzzing, the energy was strong, and Blaze closed her eyes as she soaked it all end. Just go with it. Move.

No control
Walk right into coals to feel the pain
I'm lost in you…”

She made her way down the ramp, twirling about as the cameras flicked all around her, getting into the rhythm. This was all routine for her, nothing she hadn’t done before on a stage. Oh, the crowd was different and the set was changed, but the basics were a welcomed constant. Keep the smile on. Wink. Let them take in every inch of the costume, see all the details, make a perfect view.

”Oh
Now you strike the match and light the flame
My heart's a blaze
I feel the heat of your desire, I just can't face the fire!”

She reached the bottom of the ramp and turned to face the audience, sweeping her hand out wide and blowing out a kiss towards some lucky guy in the first one. They were starting to get into the act, bouncing around to the music, and she was willing to bet there were more than a handful of Terminator fans out there who recognized the tune.

”You've got me burnin', you've got me burnin'
You've got me burnin' in the third degree
You've got me burnin', you've got me burnin'
You've got me burnin' in the third degree

Blaze rolled into the ring and put her everything into getting those last few lines out, singing hard, letting each note last, milking every ounce of energy she could. This was her debut, after all, and whether she won or last her match, she wanted the crowd to remember her, to get excited every time they knew she about to come out. It was all about the passion, and she was out to prove that she had plenty to spare.

Judging by the way the audience clapped as her music faded, she did a decent job of getting that across. She pumped her fist out to the crowd and handed the microphone off, bouncing on her heels the entire way. Blaze broke into stretches as soon as she made it back to her corner, getting nice and limber while she waited for her opponent to come out. Whoever she was going to be.

Back to top Go down

Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up Empty Re: Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up

Post by HighFly Thu May 17, 2018 10:55 am

Rosa was in the back, leaning against the wall. She was clad in her wrestling attire, more than ready to go. She wasn't anxious, instead she was excited. She was finally able to fight and bash people around for a good chunk of change. No more underground crap, no more small payday. This was it.

As her music played Rosa came out, a focused look on her face as her eyes never left her opponent. Her large frame and body type made for quite an intimidating presence. The crowd cheered once they saw her size, but Rosa paid them no mind. This was about the lady in the ring, and Rosa would make her regret ever even thinking of stepping in between the ropes with Rosa. She didn't call herself Crusher because it went nicely with her name, oh no. Her 6'1'' 217b frame was wrought with powerful muscle and she knew how to use it.

Rosa climbed into the ring standing in the center with her arms crossed as she eyed Blaze, raising an eyebrow then shaking her head. Rosa said nothing, unmoving as her glare never left Blaze.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up Empty Re: Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up

Post by acuyra Fri May 18, 2018 7:27 am

Wow.

Blaze had only known the name of her opponent prior to this match, hearing it from one of the stagehands backstage. Rosa ‘Crusher’ Crabera? Had a ring to it, but she wasn’t taking it too seriously. Just a little something to get the alliteration going, your average wrestling title. Not even that original, being honest.

But, uh, yeah, the woman who came out definitely fit the title. Huge. Broad shoulders. Surly disposition. Just all around pleasant looking woman.

Great.

Rosa came into the ring, all quiet and intimidating, and for a moment - an awkward moment - Blaze stood there and stared back at her. Then looked at the referee. Then looked back again and waved. ”Hey. Hi. Hello.” She took a cautious step back. ”You’ve got a really intense vibe going on.” Blaze folded her arms, waiting for Rosa to speak. If that was, indeed, a thing that was going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 18, 2018 11:14 am

Rosa raised an eyebrow as Blaze tried to strike up a conversation. Or something. Rosa stood and cocked her head to the side. "Intense. I do my best. Now I suggest you dropping this... whatever that goofy wave was. We are here to fight, and I am damn good at it. I'm not stopping until I destroy you so you damn well better be ready." Rosa said before the bell rang.

Wasting no time Rosa stepped up, turning her body and swinging a fast punch right into the abdomen of Blaze to try to stun her right off the bat! Rosa wasn't going to waste time tonight in her debut. She wanted to crush this woman, and quickly. No point in beating around the bush when all of Friction had to be put on notice.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus. Rosa was one of those wrestlers. Dark and gritty, what a pity.

”Well, we’re here to ‘wrestle’, not fight.” She started to peel her jacket off. ”Don’t have to be so serious all the-”

The bell rang and Rosa came charging right out of the gate. No warning, no attack, just a straight-up bull rush, throwing a hard punch at her stomach. Blaze barely had enough to raise her knee up and deflect the blow, and the force was still enough to knock her back a few steps as she pulled her jacket all the way off.

”Okay, if that’s the way we’re doing this!” She tossed it out of the ring and charged back into the fray, swinging her leg out quick for a low kick to the side of Rosa’s knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 19, 2018 11:34 am

Rose frowned as her punch was deflected, and that frown quickly turned into a wince of pain as a kick hammered the side of her leg! She hopped back a step, clearly angry that this Blaze woman was fast on her feet. That wasn't exactly Rosa's strong point. She knew she had to try to connect with Blaze somehow and Rosa was sure she had reach.

With that in mind Rose took a couple steps towards Blaze, jumping up in the air and aiming a dropkick right at her chest! It wasn't Rosa's main offense but if she had to whittle away at this woman before she could properly crush her then so be it.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 20, 2018 5:42 am

Good Lord, this woman looked pissed off, and Blaze had no idea why. Did she just not like 80s music? Have something against brunettes? Just generally pissed off at existence?

Whatever it was, it couldn’t be worth all the death glares that were coming her way, and it was putting Blaze off a bit. So much so, in fact that she missed things that she should’ve seen coming, like the way Rosa was moving in, the way her feet were leaving the floor, the launch and lift and...

”Guh!” Rosa’s kick hit with enough force to launch her off the floor, and she very well would’ve went sailing into the crowd if not for the ropes. As it was, she bounced off them and nearly fell to the floor before she was able to grab hold and stay standing, albeit wobbly.

She was left dazed, shaking her head to clear her vision, as she tried to recover from the cannonball that she’d just taken to her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 20, 2018 8:06 pm

Rosa kept her icy stare focused on Blaze as she balanced herself by the ropes. Rosa needed to act fast, hoping she could get her big body moving quickly enough! Rosa tried to rush right at Blaze and extend her arm glad to see the woman to close to the ropes. Rosa wanted to crash right into Blaze with a clothesline so hard that she was trying to send Blaze straight over the top rope to the ground below!

Rosa was here to fight, win and if she happened to break a woman or two as she progressed or hurt some feelings then so be it. The bottom line was getting to fight for a living. Rosa was good and this was her chance to make an impression!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 21, 2018 1:03 am

Okay, so, Rosa was out to prove something. That was damn clear from the outset. If Blaze had to guess, she was in that prison yard mindset. ‘First day, make the biggest guy in the prison your bitch’ kind of things. Fine.

Only, Blaze wasn’t the ‘biggest guy’ in the ‘prison’. She was just another new gal, looking to have some fun and make a name for herself along with a quick buck. It really did not have to be as serious as Rosa was making it seem, but they were neck deep in this crap now, so…

”Screw it.” She got her head clear just in time to see Rosa barreling straight towards her, and while her first instinct was to bring up her legs and kick the woman away, it occurred to her just how much bigger this woman was there. Avoiding that freight train altogether was a much better idea.

So, instead she waited until the last second and leaped out of the way, giving Rosa nothing but an empty turnbuckle to hit. She also threw a quick kick into the woman’s back, a little something else for her troubles.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 21, 2018 11:07 am

Rosa ran in and smashed into the corner! She groaned as she stepped back, suddenly feeling a sharp pain from a kick hammering her! "Ngh! Damn it you pesky little bitch...." Rosa winced as she turned, trying to face Blaze.

Rosa returned her focus on Blaze once more. Rosa stepped up cautiously this time knowing that Blaze was a fast, resourceful lady. Rosa swung her arm back, trying to send a quick snap jab into Blaze's jaw! If that hit she would step right up into Blaze and swing a knee strike into her abdomen. Rosa wanted to crush her under heel in short order, but was aware that Blaze may very well dodge out of the way of Rosa.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next