Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cy_Man, kerflubble, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, OmegaVan0, Saintezis, SimplyMoon, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

Open invite Friction/Tension hardcore promo

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:49 am by Lotuswarrior

Samantha Fox is looking for a match where she can cut loose a bit. So I decided for her to throw an open invite match to both Tension and Friction roster members. So the match will be a first to 3 tables match. There are a few special rules though.
1. No repeat moves through tables. Basically a different move must be used to score a point through a table. If Samantha is choke slammed through a table, then a second chokeslam through a table won't score you a point.

2. 30 second break between …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Matches for two of my characters

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:24 am by kiranar

Looking for matches for Celeste doing hardcore or regular matches and they can be spooky themed due to the time of the year. I also have Emerald Moons who will do single or tag matches.

Comments: 0

Onigashima vs. Novae - Wrestling with the Stars

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Onigashima vs. Novae - Wrestling with the Stars

Post by acuya on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:36 pm

Tatiana had no love for Yukari. Granted, in her darkest heart she thought it was kind of funny that she’d broken Kaylee’s arm in that match, but in this current match she’d done a good job of whipping her around the ring and ragdolling her. It was all a competition, being fair.

That being said, there was a difference between hurting an opponent and doing grevious serious injury, and she kind of felt like doing the Meteor Crash on Yukari’s back would cross that line. She hesitated, ground her teeth, considered saying something, but that look in Valerie’s eyes made the words stick in her mouth.

Just do it.

With a groaning sigh, Tatiana made her way up on the turnbuckle, scaling it as fast as her aching bones would allow. When she reached the top, she took a deep breath, did all the math in her head, and leaped backwards into space. She tucked her legs in a she flew, making sure to get as much turned as possible, so that when she came down she didn’t land on her stomach - no, instead she dropped with her feet first, drilling Yukari in the process.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:13 am

Still unable to get up, Yukari remained on the mat after she was dragged away by Valerie. She wasn't aware of Tatiana who had climbed up the turnbuckle, and while she could hear Shizuka's voice warning her, she couldn't respond to that before she felt something hitting her right into her back. The sharp pain caused her to open her eyes wide, and the sheer agony from having both Tatiana's feet drilling into her back, added with her weight caused her to let out a blood-curdling scream.

"AAAAAAARGGGHHHHHH!!!"

And the aftermath wasn't pretty at all. Yukari writhed in pain, her body twitching like a fish out of water. Shizuka was shouting something to her, but from the look of it, the blue demon was unable to hear her. With the brutal stomp into her back, Yukari was in grave danger before the opposing team who had been given a chance to seize their victory over them.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:47 am

Tatiana didn’t like this. She did not like this at all.

She didn’t like the way it felt when she came down on Yukari’s spine.

She didn’t like the way her tag team partner looked at her after the impact.

She didn’t like Yukari’s blood curdling scream, echoing through the arena as the crowd looked on with murmuring silence. It all created this sick, gut-churning scene that she had no desire to be a part of. As she kneeled on the canvas, rolling back up from the move, she wished she were in so many other places. She’d take any of them, really, so long as Belle could be there with her.

She was snapped out of her moment of zen by Valerie’s voice. ”Tatiana!” Her words cut the air like a whip. ”You’re legal! Go!”

Her sister popped to her feet and moved in between Tatiana and Onigashima’s corner, leaving her to take the pin in this crucial moment. As much as the setup left a bad taste in her mouth, there was no point in throwing away the moment they’d gotten. Dragging this out would only hurt Yukari more.

She rolled her aching opponent, grabbed a leg, and pressed down for the pin, getting as much weight into as she could offer. The referee slid over quick and stared a count.

”1…!”

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:36 pm

Yukari was in terrible pain at the moment after taking the devastating move on her back. And it seemed that their opponents were determined to finish this match as Tatiana then rolled Yukari's body over before she went down for the pin. Shizuka saw this and she knew that she had to do something in order to save her partner.

"TWO!"

Without wasting any second, Shizuka would rush into the ring, slipping through the ropes and with an intense yell, she would try to throw Tatiana off of Yukari's body with a sudden knee strike to the side of her head, hoping that this would stop the count.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:11 pm

From the outside, it had to look like Novae had things firmly in control. Yukari was down, having just been spiked by Tatiana’s solo finisher, and it didn’t look like she’d be able to fight back much. Or stand, without aid. She wasn’t even in the best shape to be moving. Valerie had things covered while Tatiana went for the pin. Simple and clean.

Or it should’ve been.

Just when it seemed like the match was clinched up, Yukari’s partner decided it was a good time to be, well, a partner, and came barreling in, using her body like a bowling to scatter them apart, clocking Tatiana in the head with a knee. Valerie cursed out loud, Tatiana did the same under her breath. So close…

The frustration was real on both sides, but most obvious with Valerie, who let out an enraged growl as they all went tumbling. All that setup, just gone in a instant.

The referee moved in to try and separate them, but that wouldn’t be enough - as long as Shizuka was left to her own devices, she’d continue to be a problem. It was something they needed to handle.

Valerie was ready to engage with her, though. She came in with a tackle, trying to hit Shizuka hard and send them rolling out of the ring, hoping she’d be able to buy enough time for Tatiana to gather her bearings and end this.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Shizuka came rushing into the ring, rescuing her partner from being pinned by their opponents. She managed to land a running knee strike right into Tatiana's head, throwing her off of Yukari, thus preventing their loss. Desperation was in her eyes as she looked at the prone form of the blue demon, whose expression was that of pure agony after taking a very grievous damage on her back. Shizuka panicked, thinking that her partner might be seriously injured from the earlier attack, and she needed to make sure that Yukari was outside so that she could at least recover.

But before she could do anything, Shizuka was tackled by Valerie, which sent the two of them out of the ring. "Aaah!!" Shizuka cried out in pain as her body hit the barely-padded floor. Now she was separated from her partner, there's no way she could carry out the task of dragging Yukari out. "G-get off!!" Shizuka growled as she would try to hammer Valerie's head with a few forearm shots right to the temple. She desperately needed to return back into the ring to help out her partner and see if she was alright.

At the same time, Yukari remained on the mat, starting to move her limbs but too weak to even try rolling herself over. The pain on her back made it hard for her to focus, and despite being the legal woman at the time, she could do nothing at the moment, leaving her defenseless before her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7