Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 2

Looking for a match ot her return

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:57 pm by Edward_Lightner

Hello!

My little Becky is back and is searching for a new match or training!
In hentai or everithing else!

http://www.afwrpg.com/t8323-becky-welsh#209273

Comments: 4

Looking for a feedback partner.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:13 am by WrestleMind

Howdy! I'm looking for someone to receive feedback from and give feedback to. In part, this is for improving my writing but more so just to enjoy discussing it with someone like minded.  Very Happy

What I mean when I say "feedback".

• This section was a bit redundant.
  • The way you described that move was exhilarating!
  • This part of the match was a real curve ball!
  • That character's actions were vile!
  • I would've enjoyed more detail here.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

Post by Edmund on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:02 am

Hyacinth was being dominated and she knew it. She wanted to mount some sort of offense against her opponent so badly, but every time she tried, her opponent was one step ahead of her and it seemed she no matter what she attempted to do, her opponent would put her right back down in the ground. Hyacinth was just starting to get the wind back in her lungs when suddenly she was leaning over before she started to view the world from an upside down view, "Oh crap, oh shit this is gonna hurt." she thought to herself and sure enough she was right. Pain shot through her back and spine and she arched her back before she thrashed her legs about, her legs slapping against the mat and causing her buttcheeks and thighs to jiggle as she screamed in pain.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:55 am

Throwing Hyacinth over with the vertical suplex, Loretta would then release her hold before getting herself on her knees so that she could see the body of her opponent after getting her suplexed earlier. Grinning evilly, she would then grab Hyacinth by her head, looking to pull her back up as she planned to put her in another painful hold. This time, she would wrap her arms around her body, trapping her arms under hers as she would press their busts against each other, looking to squeeze her in the bearhug.

"How does it feel now?" Loretta asked as she would apply intense pressure in the bearhug, looking to crush her opponent's body in her arms.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:29 am

Hyacinth wasn't doing to good, the amount of punishment was taking it's toll on her and the fans could see it. Why hadn't she just finished off Hyacinth? Only her opponent knew the answer to that. Hyacinth was just about to start to rise to her feet when a sharp pain shot through her head and she was lifted up by her hair and before she could protest the embarrassing situation, found herself trapped in a bear hug with no means of escape. All she could do was scream as she was thrashed around and squeezed in this dangerous move, slowly beginning to go limp as time went on and the move remained locked in. Though a bright blush would spread across her face as her breasts were squished against her opponent's chest, and yet that also added to the pain as she tried to wriggle free, but to no avail.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:27 am

Loretta was having her fun squeezing the life out of her opponent, but merely squeezing her opponent wasn't all that fun to her, so she decided to add some spice in it. While still keeping Hyacinth in the bearhug, their breasts mushrooming against each other, Loretta would then bring Hyacinth with her towards the nearest corner, picking up her speed as she looked to have Hyacinth crash back first into the mat as she would sandwich her body between her own body and the turnbuckle, flattening her.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3