Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 6 Registered, 2 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

BrittanyW, LtLukas, LunarWolf, OmegaVan0, Panda, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Any girl up for a boxing match?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:02 pm by headshotgunny

Hey folks, I would love to play Sasha again and she needs a worthy opponent, either another kawaii or an older boxer^^ Any takers?

Comments: 1

Yo! Looking for rivals!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:44 pm by Cicilia

Looking for a rival for Cici! Maybe someone she can hate, maybe a friend! Someone she can fight on the regular xb I intend to make her a better wrestler and need a true rival to battle against x3 let me know if yur interested!

Comments: 0

Looking for a long-term, single (or multi!) ppv storyline for GASTER or Alice (Or both!)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:20 pm by Vcom7418

Hoi!

So, with new PPV rules requiring more of a build to one's matches...I figured I'd try and look for at least one!

Currently enjoying the GASTER sisters way too much so let's get something with them to do Very Happy

But, to specify what I am looking for:

For GASTER, I am looking to boost her profile on AFW with a couple of, if not wins, then very very close losses. As such, looking for one of the 3 rivalries. Either a simple rivalry of technical skill, a fellow chuunibuyo gal to feud with...or a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Fade To Black

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Fade To Black

Post by acuya on Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:41 am

Styx wasn’t paying attention to what Margaux was saying. Not completely. It was more like she was storing the words on a time delay, letting them marinate in the back of her head while she focused on more interesting things.

Things like that smile.

Indignation, annoyance, just straight up not-giving-a-shit, those were the flavor of expressions River had worn up until this point. Now, she had something new for Margaux - curiosity. Something about that look, that twinkle in this woman’s eyes. It wasn’t much, but it was a little hint that she had some intriguing things going underneath the surface. Things that Styx might’ve wanted to step in?

Maybe. Maybe. It tickled Styx’s curious bones enough to get her smirking at least, as she tilted her head ever-so-slightly to the side. A few seconds passed after Margaux was done with speaking, silent seconds as Styx processed.

”Styx. Just...Styx.” That was the first time anyone had ever called her ‘madame’, and she wanted it to be the last. Didn’t much care for the sound. ”And there’s still plenty of clean shirt left to stain, so I’ll take you up on your little offer. As for the other thing…”

Styx stepped forward and leaned Margaux’s way, looming over her, skirting the edge’s of their personal space. She didn’t drop her curious smirk, but she wanted the size and position difference to sink in, too. A primal thing. Two predators in the jungle, measuring each other up, deciding if they’d just pass each other by or see who could make a meal out of the other one.

Styx turned her head to the side and tapped her ear. ”I’m listening. Speak.”

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:38 am

Much to her credit, Styx far from an exceptionally easy woman to read. The typical telltale signs and restrained gestures were nowhere to be seen upon her visage nor in her stance. Any expressions, any hidden impressions that River didn’t allow her to see were quite well-hidden behind that rugged mask, that indifferent demeanor and harrowing glint upon her pupils. This enigma of a woman seemed almost impossible for a moment.

That’s what drew Margaux all the closer. Who could resist? She was a curiosity in the night, a gleaming treasure at the edge of the abyss that only grew brighter as the titan approached, looming over her in all her terrible glory.

River was a large woman. Yes, far from her brightest observation to date, but such a trait was never fully appreciated until one was close enough to feel that mass, to have its force pull in against your very being. At this distance, the six-foot woman may as well have been twenty. Her expanse an eclipse in the pale light of the room. The shadow she cast twisted and molded, the empty space between them thick and heavy, drawing the Frenchwoman in towards her pull. It wasn’t voluntarily, hardly something she noticed before she caught herself. It was a force, a black hole. The pinkette looked up, seemingly drawn in the nothingness, sporting a wide, toothy grin the whole way, her mouth agape in awe.

Ah, best to compose herself. She touched the tips of her fingers together, canting her head to the side as she reeled back her wide smile into a manageable smirk. Truly a sight to behold, this one.

“In addition to ensuring your grand return to the arena, I will happily provide you with certain comforts as your trusted benefactor.” She pulled her hands apart and raised a finger. “Firstly is assistance with living expenses, should that become an issue…” She took one more curious glance around the room, her smile fading a tinge the longer she did. “...though I find such a reality difficult to picture.” She returned her eyes to River, noticing they hadn’t moved a centimeter from when she’d left them. It made smiling again all the easier. “Of greater import is to ensure your success as my patron. To this end, I can ensure several advantages for you. Information on potential adversaries, dossiers on current vendettas, funds for any number of endeavors, be them private pet projects or public appearances, whatever may indeed be stewing in that endless labyrinth I may call your ‘imagination’." She closed her eyes and relished in the thought, smiling contently...until she wasn't. Her gaze turned a stoic grey, wanting her next words to be made clear.

"All of this, of course, bears a tremendous amount of consideration in mind. That you do not disappoint. That you do not waver. Zat you truly are the champion of boundless brutality you claim to be.” Her gaze froze for a moment, her lips thinning out as her gaze turned to the floor, burying her hand in her mouth with muffled speech. Her pink and brown locks fell around her, cloaking her face in relative shade. “...Spartacus? No...not Spartacus. It’s more of...Jeanne. Ah...ha hah hah...my Jeanne D’Arc…” She chuckled into her hand, escalating steadily into an incessant giggle before she finally freed her mouth from her palm and stilled her breath for a moment, crossing her hands over her laps once more as her eyes returned upward.

She clapped her hands together and spread them wide in front of her. “In return, you will be mine.”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:15 pm

Styx had met a lot of odd characters since she came to the AFW, and if she were being honest, she could only say she liked about six of them. Definitely no more than ten. In her experience, the average AFW wrestler was just a glorified circus clown, getting their head bashed in for the masses, wasting their bodies and their time. Idiots, glorified catfighters, weaklings, few of them a challenge, most of them were just little amusements for her to pass the time with.

But Margaux was something different, something else. Exactly what, Styx had been trying to puzzle out. But the more the woman spoke, the clearer it became. The more intricate it become. The more intriguing it become.

Styx listened through it all. Stood there, her eyes focused, reading Margaux as best as she could, taking in what scraps of information there were to be found. She was more than a little crazy, but then again, so was Styx, and if her clothes and demeanor and the way she carried herself were any clues, she wasn’t joking about what she said. River would do more digging on this woman when she had the chance, and if she was full of shit, she’d handle it. But she was willing to bet that wouldn’t be the case.

A benefactor. A hand behind the shadows. Styx rubbed her chin for a few seconds, staring up at the ceiling as she digested that idea. She wasn’t crazy about working for someone else, no, but it wasn’t like she was setting the world on fire by her lonesome. Could be the change of pace she needed to kickstart things, make the moves she wanted, and if it all went tits up, well, it wasn’t like she’d signed anything.

Still…

”Okay,” She shrugged and nodded, rolling her tongue about her mouth. ”Okay, I’m down for that. But let me throw an offer of my own your way.” Styx held up three fingers between them. ”I’m in a group, WAR. Me, Jessica Wright, Abattoir. Like-minded, both of them can hold their own in a fight with me. You can get them both and me for this deal. They do what I want. I’ll do what you want. A little squad for you. Works out well.”

Styx’s head drifted to the side and she took a couple of steps around the room, getting another view on Margaux. It was hard to tell with the clothes, the fluffery, all the pomp, but there was a boxer underneath all that. A fierce one. A dangerous one.

”Only caveat is, you have to join WAR. Maybe as sort of an affiliate member, doesn’t have to be a part of everything we do. But when we take on other factions and we need the numbers, you have to get your knuckles bloody. Dig in.”

Styx clapped her hands and spread them out wide in front of her. ”I work for you. Every once in a while, you work with me. How’s that sound?”

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2