Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open) Empty Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open)

Post by Charyui Thu May 29, 2008 6:10 pm

Lucy smiled as she walked into the gym, with her leather jacket tucked under her arm. She walked around and looked at the various equipment and found a bench to put her jacket on, Lucy had just joined and wanted to "warm up" a little before having a match. She decided that the gym was the best place to get to know somebody, and her idea of "warming up" tended to be a little more intimate than just a little spar on the mats. Now she just had to wait for some cute girlie to show up, she hoped that she wouldn't have to wait for long.

Also on Discord for chats and matches
Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open) Empty Re: Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open)

Post by headshotgunny Fri May 30, 2008 2:41 pm

After a short stay at the hot tub and her talk with Marisa Ewans, Sasha came walking along, thinking about her comming match with Pussy Willows.
The girl rather looked down, not forward, busy with her own thoughts, running right into someone, almost dropping her backpack.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open) Empty Re: Lucy Devlin- New Girl on the Block (open)

Post by Charyui Fri May 30, 2008 4:37 pm

"Hey!" Lucy cried out in surprise and stumbled a little, she managed to keep from falling down tough. She grunted and turned to see who bumped into her, and saw a girl there who didn't look all that bad even with that scar on her face. "uhhh you ok? You know you should watch where your, going. Some other people would not take it as kindly as me" she said with a smile as she continued to check the girl out.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Sat May 31, 2008 1:42 pm

Sasha looked up, waving a short strand of golden hair from her forhead as she looked at the short-haired young woman. Sasha straightenedm her self, nodding at the red-haired girl.
"Well..sorry, may fault,,a should watch where I am going, buat A think I cuald handle any problem if I will everrrr rrrun into some one less friendly" she answred with some thick russian accent.
She hesitated some seconds befor she offered her right hand to Lucy Devlin.
"Sasha..Sasha Brenshôv" She said a bit nervous.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Sat May 31, 2008 10:20 pm

Lucy smiled at Sasha and took her hand to give it a shake, "Lucy Devlin, new girl nice to meet ya" she said with a little laugh. "You know I'm actually kinda new here and was wondering if i could get in some practice before i get scheduled for any big matches. Interested in a friendly little spar?" she asked with a friendly smile.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:48 pm

Sasha gave a short nod saying nothing, just turning toward the ring,getting out of her jacket and her highschool's wrestling team sweatshirt.
She started to clim into the ring, just stopping to look back at Lucy asking:"Any rrrules?ohh.and A'ammm new here to"She added that with a short smile at Lucy.
Sasha started to do a short warm up, rolling her shoulders and flexing her knees.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:42 pm

Lucy hopped into the ring and thought for a few moments, "Well how about a nice regular match, pin fall or submission win........ Or if you want we could try one of those sexy hentai matches" she said with a grin as she stretched and went into a corner opposite Sasha. "But don't worry if hentai aint your thing then we don't have to do it, just throwing out suggestions."

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:47 pm

Sasha looked at Lucy, her face blushed slightly. But being the lill' macho-girl she was she tried to play the cool and tough one nevertheless.
She took a short breath, loking right into Lucy's eyes.
"What iverr ye want,Mam" she answered, trying to seem as confident as possible.
To demonstrate that shge was open for anything she dropped into battle strance, nodding at Lucy.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:59 pm

Lucy grinned, "How about victory through any means? Hentai, pin fall, or submission your choice kay?" she said as she walked to the middle of the ring and got into a fighting stance "Ready?" she asked smimply.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:41 pm

"If you arre, yiess" Sasha said, like wise accepting the conditions. The young girl, let her left foot slid back, and took ashort paced charge at Lucy, trying to nail her chest with a dropkick, jumping up furious, taking a deep breath and preparing for the impact.
It was a rough and plain move but Sasha hoped it might work, using all the strenght her legs could muster and the short runs momentum.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next