Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust) - Page 2 Empty Re: A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri May 25, 2018 12:25 am

Misty giggled as her tag partner/bestie for life called John "Mr. Kaulaby" at the same time as her. It was funny that they spoke in unison, which happened a lot of time since her best friend seemed to know exactly what she'd say before she said it. Ashley made it a little tense though as she warned the man not to be too perverted. It kinda worried Misty that her friend said that. Not just because it was a little mean to John, but also because it seemed like she was saying he could be a little perverted.

The bluenette didn't think their sparring partner would be like that, though. So she'd happily follow him to the nearby ring while tugging Ashley by her hand. Then once everyone was in the ring, Misty would do some quick stretches.

"One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four." she would count to herself while touching her toes, and then do the same as she did some jumping jacks with her bust bouncing about. Right in front of Ashley face, in fact, since they were pretty close in the corner.

"Come on Ashley! Limber up!" she'd say with a big smile. Whether or not her BFF jumped with her, Misty would step forward to address John. "Okie dokie! I'll start things off! And we can just go with the flow! You'll do some stuff, then we'll do stuff in return...and then you react to the stuff we had just done!" Misty would explain before suddenly getting into a grappling stance and falling completely silent with a serious face.

It was almost odd how fast she had just switched gears from super bubbly to adorably serious. It was shockingly sweet, but either way, Misty wouldn't move until the spar started. Most likely when John said Ding Ding. That's what Misty always did when she started spars.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust) - Page 2 Empty Re: A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust)

Post by Tarantulust Sat May 26, 2018 6:02 am

A grin appeared on Ashley’s face as Misty giggled, happy that their declaration in unison went off without a hitch. The two were awfully close, able to predict not only each other’s sentences but attacks as well with amazing accuracy. When John accepted the 2 on 1 spar, Ashley figured they had this one in the bag. This spar would count as their workout, and if things went well Misty and her could move on to more fun activities. Maybe see that scary movie Ashley wanted to see. Misty was really cute when she was scared.

Ashley gave a yelp as Misty suddenly grabbed her and tugged her along towards the nearest ring available. Misty certainly was excited, and who was Ashley to stop her?

Misty began her stretches, Ashley hardly registered her generous bosom jumping up and down in front of her. Instead, Ashley stretched her legs and lower body. She was the speed of the group after all setting the pins up while Misty knocked them down hard or coming in quick and hard herself.

Ashley didn’t argue when Misty announced she would go first. It was the smart thing to do in the situation, with Misty’s superior strength she would have an easier time dealing with any tests of strength or similar tactics that always plagued the start of a match. Ashley simply hopped over the top rope and waited in the corner, watching what was to unfold.

However, she couldn’t help but squeal in excitement as her partner/bestie put on her serious game face. She was just too cute.

“Misty you look so cool! I wish I had my camera!”

Ashley was, in a way, Misty’s biggest fan.

“Go and show him what your made of Misty! But leave some for me, okay?” Ashley said, excited to see her friend in serious action against an opponent.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:29 pm

John was pleased to see that these two had the enthusiasm, it was something like that which got John enlisted in the UK Elite in the first place. Some may have concerns about facing two people, but Mr Carnaby knew from experience that it was bound to happen one way or another. One may ask why doesn't John ask to face one of them with their partner on his side? Well John wanted to see what they could do, after all it was likely they'd end up on the opposite side of the ring eventually. This could be a chance to see the up and comers could do.

Mr Carnaby gave a small smile, he could see Misty's determination at proving herself next to a former title holder like the master of creation. Misty's pre match exchange with her partner actually reminded John of his boss, a bit of an eccentric statement and action. Still when it came time to probably throw down Misty was focused, clearly an indication of reminding Carnaby not to mistake her for just a cute gal.

"Very good. Now let's begin......" the master of creation stated, entering into his stance. A mixture of what looked like a wrestling and martial stance, Mr Carnaby was not sure of what Misty was capable of. Still one would assume with John being a former champion could mean his usual approach would be well documented, but with his sparring partners being new to Tension they didn't seem to have known him either.

John would in spite of what may think in this situation would instead take the start, seeking to grab the nearest arm of Misty and try to Irish Whip her right to the corner on the other side of the ring. One rule of dealing with teams was to try and split the ring off, John might be outnumbered. But he likely had the experience on his side.....

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:17 pm

The punishing princess was all ready in a grappling stance before she heard her BFF's squeals. So after hearing her tag partner's high pitched praise, Misty would turn around to make a quick pose for Ashley where she'd flex her arms while one foot was raised on it's tippy toes. Even if the red head didn't have a camera, the bluenette hoped she could engrave this moment in her memory.

"Awwwwww! Thanks Ashley! How do I look like this?" she asked with a playful wink while in her new, strong-looking pose. "Or how about...this!?~" the princess said as she made another, cuter pose. This time bending forwards with her booty sticking out before blowing a kiss to her bestest bestie.

"Don't worry about getting your share! I'll make sure you get in on the action!" Misty would add with a big smile before turning back around to face John in her serious grappling mode. With her hands raised, the self proclaimed princess would try to make the first move by locking up with her opponent. However, before she could, John would grab her by the arm and ended up whipping her towards the corner farthest from her teammate.

Misty would grunt as she landed back against the corner turnbuckles. Breasts jiggling from the impact, the bluenette would remain there for a few moments not because she was tired, but because she didn't want to rush after her opponent. So when she saw John coming to her in any way, Misty would run back at him. That way she could dive feet first between his legs like she was sliding into home plate, while hooking one of his feet to trip him up. It wasn't going to hurt much, but it might give her an opening to lock in a submission.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:50 am

Ashley grinned as her best friend posed for in various way. Misty really could do it all, cool and cute. Ashley played along with her friend and swiped the air like she was catching the kiss.

“Your meltin my heart, Misty~”

With the girls banter out of the way, the match began in earnest. Misty seemed to go for a lockup, but John was ready for her, tossing her to the other side of the ring, effectively cutting her off from Ashley.

Ashley took a sharp breath after seeing her friend crash into the corner. She knew Misty was tough and that it would take a lot more than that to even phase her friend, but that didn’t mean Ashley liked seeing her friend take a hit.

Almost immediately after the attack, Ashley was giving John a dirty look. Misty would have a backup plan, she always did, and when she was done thrashing John and Ashley got her turn she would be sure to pay him back for every strike he landed on her friend tenfold.

Until then, she would sit back and watch her bestie work. Even Ashley wondered what tactics her friend would use against a pro.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:18 pm

John was aware he was facing a stacked deck, but he wasn't afraid. This was a situation every person in a tag match would find themselves in. Still he was wanting to know if Misty and Ashley were good, if they could hang with a former champ well enough John would be okay with that. Tension was a pretty lawless place at the best of times and John wanted to try and follow his boss's example of trying to give the lift to the newcomers, they seemed like a good enough sort to warrant a chance to practise with an ex champ like himself too. Something told the master of creation that they didn't get his name right and they may not ever. But John was the sort to take it stride, besides currently he had more pressing concerns.

Seperating the ring was key, to help null the enemy advantage by making it harder for them to close the distance. Now that John Irish whipped Misty to the opposite corner the master of creation was intent on trying to seize an early initative, moving quick to try and cut her off. Only as he got in closer Misty evaded deftly by moving between his legs and tripping him up in one swift motion, John hit the mat with a thud. That was certainly unorthodox, something akin to what Lucy may have performed.

Still John knew now he was at a disadvantage, Misty wouldn't be able to drag Mr Carnaby all the way back to her corner. Seeking to try and rally John would try to roll to the left so that he could try to face Misty. If this was going to the ground John would prefer to be able to see what his foe was attempting.....

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Misty didn't take any extra time to get up after tripping John up. She'd quickly shoot up on her two feet before waving at her BFF and charging back at their opponent. Ashley seemed to be glaring at John already, so Misty tried to make her friend smile by waving like a giddy school girl. The bluenette was all smiles having succeeded in her first attack, and she hoped to land another as John rolled to the side in order to face her. This would give him a good look of her while turning around mid-charge. That way Misty could try to hit John with an early hip attack.

"Baaaaaaaan-zaaaaaaiiiii Mr. Koalaby!" the pain-bringing princess would shout as she tried to smack her booty into John's face. It was a pretty unusual move to say the least, considering that it required her backside to hit the man's face. But Misty had used this move before in the past with great success. Lots of people didn't see it coming before it was too late, and even more were completely flustered or stunned after taking it.

John would likely be a part of the flustered group, seeing as it was too early for somebody to be stunned by an attack. But  as long as she hit her target, Misty would be happy. She had a spar to win, after all, and Mr. Koalaby needed to go down for that to happen! Maybe she'd get him a present for helping them like this. One idea that already came to mind was to get him a Koala bear! Not to keep, but to hold for a little! Was that legal? She had no idea...all Misty knew was that it'd be so adorably cute that she might faint from seeing it.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:34 pm

John was a person that people would often say fought smart where he could, it was probably going to be needed considering he was outnumbered currently. Still he wanted to keep on the fight, Mr Carnaby was working with two upcomers and John could scout them for future reference. But being the nice chap he was John also wanted Misty and the other lass who's name he'd just forgotten to feel welcome in Tension. Misty had warranted it, but Mr Carnaby was already scrambling back up so that he could try and regain control of the fight and.....

Misty was taking the initiative, but in a way that totally took John by surprise. She jumped at him ass first, very quickly at that. The master of creation's vision was then filled by a very fine looking ass, as a man with great eye for detail John could certainly attest to that. But in this manner Misty's momentum carried forward and slammed her butt right into him. To say that John was surprised was an understatement. His eyes bulged out as the curvaceous rump of Misty connected head on.

Mr Carnaby hit the mat with a thudding noise, thankfully John was still very fresh. In response after grunting upon impact after a second John actually broke out into a fit of laughter, it was a very unorthodox move to say the least. Many would have probably considered the master of creation to be a very lucky man at that point, but truthfully John was quite the opposite in his current situation. Misty was proving to be persistent, it was going to be harder than John thought. But one chance was all he'd need.....

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:37 pm

Misty was happy to knock her opponent down with her hip attack, however, John began to laugh shortly after taking it. She wasn't sure whether it actually did any good, or if he was hurting but thought it was funny how she attacked. "What!? He shouldn't be laughing! That's so rude!" she thought to herself (Despite having used her butt to smack his face a few moments ago). Regardless of his reasons for laughing, Misty would puff her cheeks and put  her hands on her hips angrily. Then, as John laughed, she'd suddenly point at him dramatically.

"YOU MAY LAUGH NOW! BUT YOU WON'T WHEN I USE...MY SECRET WEAPON!" the princess would declare before falling silent for dramatic affect. Then suddenly Misty would suddenly run back to her corner and tag Ashley in.

"TAG! Make him pay, Ash!" she'd shout while pointing at John. "You're in big trouble now, Mr. Koalaby! Ashley isn't as nice and gentle as I am!" Misty said before stepping through the ropes with a big smile on her face. Now she could watch her bestest friend in the world take down the British koala man!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:36 pm

John had to admit it was certainly an unorthodox way Misty attacked him there, the absurdity of it was the reason behind his chuckling. Something that seemed to irk Misty, well tough. John had a right to his own opinion on the matter. The master of creation looked at Misty though, ready to respond to whatever attack she threw next. Even if he'd been rocked a bit because of her booty John was still intent on trying to rouse back up into this. Instead of Misty trying to capitalise on the fact she'd gotten John into a favourable potion to attack Misty pointed at John and proclaimed her secret weapon.

Which was to run back and tag her partner. John cocked an eyebrow at Misty's actions as he stood up. "Well....first off you turned your back there while you ran, I could have just played possum and sneak attacked you before you got there in time. Just food for thought. Plus you were kinda doing good there, I'd have pressed the advantage and try to keep my partner more fresh for the late game." John stated as he got back up. Misty's decision to retreat also allowed the master of creation to stand back up and regain his bearings. Mr Carnaby hated to nitpick, after all too much of that led to his works never getting done. But John was wanting to help these two out after all, if they wanted to do well he needed to point it out.

Ignoring the clear and flagrant misuse of his sirname John simply smiled at Misty and Ashley, stating calmly "Oh don't worry. Remember I am a former title holder, I can take the heat. Besides I would like to see what you can do." this trash talking was having no effect on the master of creation. It took way more than that to undermine John, the Brit settled back into his stance confidently as they resumed play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next