Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, I_care_not_till_I_must, kerflubble, Lobo, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, Person, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Red Interest

Sat May 19, 2018 7:28 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Just wanted to see what people thought about Red Nation.

Also, I wanted to see which of them people like most.

Feel free to leave comments or message me Smile

**Links
Members
Founder

Comments: 5

Highfly Flying Out Of Town

Tue May 22, 2018 1:31 am by HighFly

Hello everyone, I just wanted to inform all I have threads with that I will be gone from this coming Wednesday through Sunday. I won't be able to post consistently if at all during this time, but I will try to make up for it next week! I am sorry for the inconvenience to everyone.

Comments: 7

The Austrailian Mudslide is Back.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:20 am by Softsquad

Granted that most of you won't know me or remember me, but I've had a few matches here and there some time ago. Well I think its time to become a regular around here and try to have some fun again, but at the same time keep coming back. Anyway I think its time to jump into some matches with Zoe Taylor, my mud wrestling character from Australia and get her back into the squared circle. Furthermore I will update my characters as I think some proper changes need to happen.

So if anyone would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Beckett Tremblay vs Kei Kawakami [Standard Match]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Beckett Tremblay vs Kei Kawakami [Standard Match]

Post by Yori on Sun May 13, 2018 2:02 am

Beckett gave Kei’s head a hard crank, tightening her constrictive hold over the girl's neck. She giggled softly at her opponents struggling, nuzzling her cheek against the other woman as she smirked. As Kei shifted, she moved with her, making her attempts to break free at first difficult. She seemed to have the hold cinched in rather tightly, enjoying every second she was sapping the other woman strength. She whispered softly into Kei’s ear, her faint french accent had a luxurious tone to it. “The more you fight, the worse it will be… sleep my dear.”

Beckett gave the woman's head another hard torque to punish the girl for her defiance.  Beckett sighed softly, content as she lifted her head, burying her face in Kei’s brunette hair, giving the girl another small kiss along the back of her neck. “This doesn't have to hur-” The Ringmistress’s head snapped back as Kei jerked her skull up into her chin. She growled, twisting suddenly to toss the two of them apart, shuffling away on her hands and knees to begin standing with a hand rubbing her chin. “Very rude… I am trying to be sweet.”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TomboyTsuka on Mon May 14, 2018 7:21 pm

"Let go of me, you crazed bitch!!" said Kei angrily as she shoved her head towards the redhead's chin, pushing her to the back. As the redhead is dazed, Kei tried to go for a moonsault to take her down to the canvas
TomboyTsuka

View user profile https://www.undertow.club/members/tsukachan.163336/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Thu May 17, 2018 6:03 am

Beckett rose to her feet, shifting her jaw slightly from side to side to work out the kinks from taking the blow to the underside of her chin. Her silver eyes remained on Kei, not wanting to let the girl out of her sight. “Now now, no need for name-calling.” The redhead snickered softly.

A slender brow arched as Kei moved away from her at first, suddenly taking to the air to flip in her direction. She tilted her head slightly, taking a long step backwards to let the woman smash herself to the canvas, missing her attempt at high flying greatness. She slipped up beside Kei, attempting to drop herself down to sit on the small of her back.

She reached down, attempting to collect the girls arms to hook them behind the redhead's knees as she crouched down atop her. One than the other. She would bring her arms around to try and interlace her fingers under Kei’s chin, attempting to lock the girl into a devastating camel clutch to begin to stretch the woman out painfully. "This can end any time you're ready to surrender, little girl."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TomboyTsuka on Sat May 19, 2018 6:22 pm

"No...I won't.....ugh....surrender!!" said Kei as she moaned and gasped from asphyxiation. "I....must....oof...escape!!" said Kei again as she tried to wriggle herself out from the camel clutch using the the sweat dripping from her face
TomboyTsuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Mon May 21, 2018 3:14 am

Beckett playfully wiggled her backside up against Kei with a soft sigh of content. She arched her back, leaning into a steep angle as she pulled the woman beneath her back as far as her body would allow, applying a staggering amount of force to the girl's spine as she bent unnaturally. The redhead seemed to have an iron grip over her adversary after she had gotten herself settled in, making the camel clutch into an incredibly painful ride for the AFW rookie.

“Escape? Why would you want to leave me?” The redhead planted her boots firmly, pushing up off the ground to somehow pull Kei back even harder, trying to do as much damage to the girl as possible. “Suit yourself. The longer you hold on, the better it is going to feel when you finally tap.” Beckett smirked, loosening up the hold for just a moment before jerking back tightly to crank the woman's neck.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TomboyTsuka on Wed May 23, 2018 7:07 pm

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" screamed Kei as the redhead cranked her neck backwards. Her back snapped slightly as the hold tightened. "I.....*gasp*...won't....*pant*...lose...." said Kei as she tried to wiggle her way out again. However, there's a small chance for her to escape
TomboyTsuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum