Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

BrittanyW, Cicilia, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Maxy, OmegaVan0, Panda, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Group project deadline/presentation season

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:21 am by Jaystar

Hey!

Just to update everyone I'm having threads with - right now I'm having a crazy couple of weeks with uni group project deadlines and presentations, so I have little capability to RP right now. Things should begin to improve by the end of the week though, so I'm expecting to be posting again by then!

Comments: 4

Matches Wanted!!!

Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:32 am by RadiantKarna332

So, it's been a while. I've been picking up my pace here in AFW, and now, I'm looking for matches. Here are some of the girls that need their own share of matches:

Chigusa Yuuki
Remi Tachibana
Yukari "Ao-Oni" Tooru
Vamp Suzumori
Tomoko Iida

You can check out my roster page to see other characters that I haven't mentioned here. If interested, feel free to PM me or DM me via discord. My name over there is KarnaKarna #1166. Thank you in

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

I have a pirate. Who wants to fight her?

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:54 am by Alexandra

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18630-sarah-fortune#508522

Perhaps someone wants a match with her?

I'm open for discussing possible stuff with her.

Drop me a line if you're interested. Y'all know the drill.

Comments: 0

Eirina Makishima vs. Ragna Lemoine - Healing Breath

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Ragna Lemoine - Healing Breath

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:32 am

Things were getting more and more serious for Eirina as Ragna proceeded to finger her while kneading her breasts. "Aaaahhhhh... o-oh god, uuuhhhhnn!!" Eirina threw her head back, pleasure coursing through her whole being as she felt Ragna's fingers invading her sex. She tried her best to endure the pleasure, but it was getting hard to do so with Ragna's other hand groping and kneading her tits.

"Aaahhhh!! Ooohh fuck... aahhhhhn!! Aaahhnn!!" Eirina moaned out loudly, her mind fraying thanks to the pleasure washing over her being. It would be only a matter of time before she reached her limit, and she needed to find a way to escape this before she inevitably reach it.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon on Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:52 pm

Ragna could have done her in right there, making Eirina cum and submit to her assault in her person, but it appeared like Ragna wasn't wanting to finish this match just yet, smiling rather sinisterly as she threw her down to the mat in a rather haphazard fashion. It was here she'd rub it in, putting a foot on her opponent's back , leaning back with her arms propping her breasts up as she gave a hearty laugh.

"I think it is time mademoiselle to end this no?" she asks her in a mocking way before she let off of her, making her way to the turnbuckle and climbing up to the very top of it. With a roar she leapt, in a great feat of agility flipping herself over as went for a Frog Splash, her intended landing zone being exactly where Eirina lay, squash her.

-La Avispa Negra II
-Aisha Love
-Ragna the Crushing Beast
SimplyMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Eirina was approaching to the peak of her pleasure very quickly, but then, Ragna suddenly stopped, and Eirina was left confused. She was thrown down into the mat, causing her to groan, but at the very least, the pleasure had stopped.

While her crotch still felt sensitive, Eirina managed to focus on what was happening, and she saw Ragna preparing herself to launch an aerial maneuver. Forcing herself to see through the haze of lust, Eirina tried to calculate the exact time Ragna got herself off into the air so that she could roll herself over, looking to avoid being squashed under the weight of her opponent who was trying to land her frog splash.

Hopefully, Eirina would be able to find an opportunity to recover and start her counterattack. She figured that Ragna's failed attack would leave her winded and full with openings.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6