by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Strange Gym Encounter

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Strange Gym Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: A Strange Gym Encounter

Post by Tarantulust Wed May 30, 2018 2:20 am

Juno felt immense satisfaction when she locked Cicilia’s arm down in an armbar.  The striker would be near defenseless with her being pinned to the ground and her dominant arm restrained.  Juno was sure any attack her opponent would try to throw in this position would be negligible, and that she could start her work without fear of retaliation.

Juno knew which nerve would hurt the most in Cicilia’s arm and how to fire them off in the worst way possible. Like an artist composing a melody, Juno set to work. Using her leverage, legs, and occasionally a free arm, Juno began to jab, pull, and strain Cicilia’s arm.

The effects were immediate, Cicilia hissing in pain as soon as Juno began. She smiled underneath the mask, finally getting the reaction she had wanted to see from her daring opponent since she entered the ring. Invigorated, Juno pulled the arm even more, careful not to damage any nerves. She meant what she said, she would only break what she could fix herself. Even if she hated this woman.

“So, this is a juggernauts arm?” She would say, adjusting her legs to get more leverage, “Impressive. Most people’s arms give out by now. Or they might dislocate from the shoulder, but I haven’t heard yours ‘pop’ yet. I would love to see how it stands up to my Autopsy Table.

Before Juno could continue with her analysist, Cicilia began to struggle against Juno’s grip. The nurse was surprised Cicilia was using her right arm, which should have been in agony, to forcefully break from her grip.  She tried to hold on to the arm as best as she could, but her opponents arm finally slipped from her latex covered hands. Foiled and irritated, Juno abandoned the hold just in time to- accidently- avoid Cicilia’s counter, the nurse rolling a few feet to the side.

“Aw, did that hurt you? No, wait that can’t be right. I’m too physically weak to hurt you, you said so yourself.” Juno said, spite in her tone.

“Next time, wait until you are sure your opponent is as weak as you think before you mindlessly spout off about your own strength. There is more to power than just muscle, not that you would know.”

She knew she couldn’t let Cicilia get back on her feet. If she did, it would mean Juno’s chances of beating her would drop to near zero. So, after letting Cicilia sit up, Juno would try to keep up her growing momentum by attempting to slid behind the German’s back and wrapping her arms around her neck, attempting a rear chokehold to further exhaust her opponent.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Cicilia's arm ripped free of Juno's grip before coming down to slam on her chest only for the nurse to roll away at the last minute! The German quickly sat up and hopped to her feet as quick as her legs would carry her as Juno began to monologue, mocking the boxer for feeling the pain associated with an arm-lock. She attempted to advise Cicilia (no matter how mockingly) that she should be cautious the next time she felt herself superior, that there was more to this than just might.

Cicilia didn't respond... Only rubbing her wounded arm quietly as her eyes burned with rage... After Juno finished her little condescending shpeel, she attempted to slip around beside the juggernaut, closing in to lock her arms around the boxer's neck... ONLY for the juggernaut to whirl around and BACKHAND (back-fist...?) the living HELL out of the psychotic nurse's jaw! Such a strike would no doubt send the woman reeling if it struck, perhaps one of her more powerful strikes that didn't require a charge-up time. It seemed the only reason Juno was able to slip around her in the first place was that she allowed it, all to get her close enough to feet the sting of her fist once more!

If her backhand had it as it was supposed to, the German would quickly throw a scythe of and uppercut into Juno's stomach, her answer to that arm-lock she was so brazen as to mock her over! She didn't just withdraw her fist either... No, if it hit, she would dig it in deeper and deeper, letting it cut into her abs and force every ounce of air out of her lungs to leave her weak and coughing... Pathetic.

She didn't bother mocking this Nurse... not when she could be waling on her!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:16 am

Juno was a competent fighter. She could often break down a situation and use the information given to come up with at least a somewhat decent plan of attack. She had a vast amount of knowledge on the human body, knowing exactly where to hit to get the most painful results, and how to repair minor damage on the fly, and no matter how tough or strong her opponent was, if she locked them down in one of her submissions, it was going to hurt.

But she had one major flaw. It was not her technique, nor her speed, nor her reflexes. It was her personality. Juno was the type that thought of herself as a superior to others, hardly ever thinking of anyone as her equal in either combat or intellectually. Because of her attitude towards others, she often took unnecessary risks, berate her opponents, and often underestimate them. Her bad habit of monologuing whenever she had an advantage over her opponent stemmed from these flaws. A bad habit she often paid dearly for.

This time was no exception. Just as Juno was about to lock her arms around the boxer’s neck, her opponents spun around quicker than she had ever been before, a fist smashing into the nurse’s jaw. Juno was sent for a loop, the world spinning around for a split second before focusing on Cicilia.

“You Stupid-“

That was as far as Juno had gotten when the fist smashed into her stomach. The pain was immense, Cicilia’s fist digging deeper and deeper in. All the air flew out of Juno’s lung’s, and it was difficult to get any back, her opponent making it as hard as possible to breath. Her abs were screaming, sending as much pain as they could to protest the blows they had taken. The pressure was too much.

Juno had to wrap her arms around Cicilia’s shoulders to even stand, too focused on breathing to watch her feet and where they were going. The immense pain and sudden change of pressure in her body made her eyes begin to tear up. Her eyes became red as a tear rolled down her cheek.
Juno was hurting bad, and she was too close to the striker to do any real damage. Juno wanted the pain to stop really badly, feeling she was about to throw up her breakfast at any moment. Unfortunately, Juno was a stubborn woman, and her desire to hurt this juggernaut proved to be too great to resist, even if it was a long shot.

Juno only had one idea being this close to the striker. It was desperate, and she wasn’t even sure how to follow it up even if it did work. Still, anything to hurt Cicilia was worth the risk at this point.

Taking one arm off of Cicilia’s shoulder, she would try and grab for her damaged nose, looking to violently wrench it back and forth, twisting and turning it at every angle and direction Juno could manage. She steeled herself, preparing for any counter attack the German might throw back in response.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:30 am

"Ah." Cicilia mused darkly as her fist sunk deep into Juno's gut, pushing a great deal of air out of her lungs and shutting her up in the process. "I wondered what you sounded like when you couldn't speak." The German took the time to listen to her gasp desperately for air, her fingers clawing at the boxer's shoulders in an attempt to stay up right. Cicilia always did have an angel-of-vengeance complex (for lack of a better term). She took a certain pleasure in seeing those that do wrong get what they deserve and even better if she herself was the one to mete out the justice. The satisfaction of being a tool of righteous pain was something she rarely got to enrapture herself in... but when she did, it felt almost as if there was a god in the world...

"...Gutteral and weak. Almost like how that girl sounded while you were breaking her arm."

She couldn't stand this woman... She could understand getting mad and going too far. She could get delivering justice, even when it was upon herself. But when one did it... purely for the FUN of it!? That was when she jumped into action... Juno liked to hurt people... That is why Cicilia fought her today.

And, like the rat she was, The nurse went for the lowest blow she could get at in this moment of her weakness and began clawing at the German's wounded nose, hoping to grab it and potentially break it! Cicilia growled as the girl reached out for her face, retracting her fist fast before slamming it into her stomach again... and again and again, hoping for Juno's arms to retract themselves for her own defense! Still, if her hand kept coming, the Juggernaut would let out a yell, shoving the nurse away from where her fist plunged into her stomach in an attempt to make room! As much as she wanted her close for a quick and efficient crushing, she couldn't afford it! Not if Juno would play that dirty! She wouldn't return to Sayumi with a broken nose! She refused!

Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 am

The nurse was out of breath, and it was awkward to maneuver around an opponent so close. Juno certainly wasn’t one hundred percent, but even if she was it wouldn’t have made her clutch attempt any easier. She was going for an admittedly small target, and even if she gripped it, the blood would make holding it difficult. Still, it was all Juno’s oxygen deprived mind could think up.

But, as she reached to grasp a hold onto the damaged nasal, another sharp strike smashed into her abs. almost immediately, like a tape measure on retract, her arm retreated, blocking the next blow at the last second. Her stomach muscles hurt, and Juno was counting her lucky stars that her stomach must had digested most of her food, because the previous blow made her retch in a painfully embarrassing way.

Juno would punch, kick, squirm, anything to get away from her opponent, though she would fall to the ground after a few backsteps. One arm was wrapped around her stomach, the other was keeping her upright.

Through deep breathes, Juno strained the words, “You…Hypocrite”

Sweat had plastered her bangs down, covering one of her eyes. The other eye…the other eye was manic. Whether it was fear, hatred, or fatigue was unclear, but whatever it was, Juno was going overboard with the emotion.

“You do…the same thing…as me. We both…hurt others. We both enjoy it. You clearly…derive pleasure from my pain...As I do yours.”

Juno was sore, but she continued to scoot backwards, “If I broke her arm, I could fix it. If you…broke my jaw, could you?

Slowly, Juno would try to rise to her feet again. If she was attacked, her focus would be on defense, and possibly a counter, but otherwise, she would simply stand.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:20 pm

As it turned out, it didn't take much for Cicilia to let her little nurse "friend" fall to the ground clutching her belly, The German Juggernaut standing over her cracking her knuckles. Juno was very clearly beaten. Look at her, squirming along the Ring floor, gasping for air that would take time to recover yet... She stared up at her superior in defiance, her gaze like that of a cornered animal. That was exactly what she was... a cornered animal. Cicilia glared down on her not with hatred anymore... One couldn't hate something so pathetic... but pride... She was proud she got her point through this girl's head that she was far weaker than her, that if she kept playing this perverse game, she would only get more of the same. That's the message she thought she sent but Juno's accusation threw that out the window. How utterly blunt and one-leveled this woman's analysis was. She clearly wasn't thinking straight... All the more reason to pity her, she supposed.

"Hypocrite...?" Cicilia responded, shaking her head. "Remind me... who breaks people's arms just to do it again?" She asked. "If you think I'm breaking you because it's fun to see you break, you're wrong. I'm breaking you so you understand one simple thing: Your sadism does not fly with me. I enjoy seeing people like you taste your own medicine. I like to see monsters with their power stripped away. And I like seeing them realize what they're doing is fucked. Up."

The German only laughed when Juno attempted to claim the moral high-ground, restating that she always healed the wounds she brought upon others with her brand of wounds. Her flaw in her argument was that it came with strings attached. She healed it so it could be broken. Over time, repeated fractures in the same place weakens the bone in question to the point of it practically being held together by glue and staples. She was ruining them in the long-term. All that junk about bones getting stronger when wounded was a faulty for years.

"If your asking if I'd leave you there humiliated, bleeding and unable to call for help... Probably when I first got here. I would've broken you to bits and left you to clean yourself up. ...Not anymore. Yeah, I would call an ambulance for you to even though your disgusting and I don't think you deserve it."

Cicilia wasn't quite ready to drop her guard just yet... Juno was getting back to her feet and that meant there was still fight in her and that meant she was still a threat. Yeah. She now believed Juno could clean up her act... Perhaps at the business end of her fist, but so long as the message got through. She glanced back at the girl with the broken arm, wondering how she was doing... Most people couldn't stand the pain of a shattered limb and sometimes fractures could be fatal... She hoped someone was taking care of her out there.

"Are you gonna quit? Or do you think you can still win?" A question for both the fight... and the argument.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:30 am

“Oh?” was the simple response Juno gave after hearing Cicilia’s rebuttals to her hypocrite accusations. The short reply may have been comical, had it not been for the bad blood between the two. The nurse was completely still, only tilting her head in an almost quizzical manner, though her eyes were still in a manic state. She almost looked like a mannequin it wasn’t for the heavy breathing.

“So…you can excuse your actions because you do it to people you don’t like, but I’m a monster for doing it to anyone?” she shook her head, both in disgust and to clear some fog from her mind. “You seem to have the wrong idea about my research methods. I’m not surprised, seeing how simple you are.” Juno noticed her breathing was coming back, she could hold a sentence together without a pause. Maybe…

“I do not simply “break peoples arms just to do it again”. Hardly ever do I operate on the same limb twice. There’s no point, any information I could obtain would be tainted by the first procedure.” Juno almost seemed to go into a trance, her mind on the subject of her research. “Just think of it like this, imagine someone in this industry knew how much pain their opponent can experience without them suffering permanent damage. Pushing an attack just at their opponents limits, but leaving their body intact.”

“That is what I am hoping to achieve. Every broken limb, torn ligament, even sore muscles are simple stepping stones to progress. But to leave those subjects as they were would be, as you said, monstrous. As I have said, I fix what I break”

Juno’s manic look was gone, replaced by the cold gaze she had when the girl was in her armlock, though they were again locked on the German. Apparently, speaking of her research calmed her down quite a bit.

“You would be an exception, of course. In fact, I think you could be quite helpful in my research. Your limbs are strong, and they would likely be useful for two, maybe even three operations each!”

If it wasn’t clear before, it was painfully obvious now. Juno barley cared at all who she hurt, as long as she got what she wanted. When someone stepped in the ring, they ceased to become a person, and became a test subject to her.

At her opponent’s final question, Juno moved her arms away from her stomach, doing something like a final bow before the curtains drop, “A nurse should never leave her patient in the middle of a procedure. Even one as difficult as you.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:08 am

"You're not fooling anyone." Cicilia cut her off right there as she tried to deny it. Knowledge? She was breaking people for knowledge? Get the fuck out of here. "Cut the crap. I can't stand it when assholes like you try to justify hurting innocents. That is the key word." The German stared at this woman in disgust, HATING what she defined as "progress". She built her strength apparently on the backs of people instead of her own! She used not her own misfortune to make herself stronger, instead using people as batteries in a sense! She was a coward... That's what she was. She justified the unnecessary hurting of others as "training" as "progress", being too weak to carry it out on her own. In a sense, she was the opposite to everything Cicilia had made herself to be... such a visage was more revolting that the nurse-like wrestler before her...

"Go to hell. You're an insult to your profession." She scoffed. Nurse? What a joke. "If you think you'll do anything to me, allow me to enlighten you: The next time you hit the mat? It will be the last time. You won't be getting up." The Juggernaut lifted her hands back up in preparation for attack, bouncing ever so lightly on her heels to get ready to move. She was gonna take her down with this last move. That hypothetical broken jaw she was musing about earlier? Well... It was going to get a lot more real...

Cicilia tensed an arm back ever so slightly, her muscles tensing up as she channeled her focus into it. Her power, her speed, it all went into this one arm in preparation for a special punch. One of her signatures actually, one that had gotten her a lesser known but far more devastating achievement. She was going to knock Juno out with one punch and repeat what had only been achieved once in AFW by her alone.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:37 pm

Juno stood there, looking dejected at having been cut off so abruptly. She enjoyed talking about her research, hardly ever getting the chance to speak her thoughts, her theories or methods out loud. She developed the idea herself, made the plans, worked with her patients and took care of them afterwards. Was there a better way? Perhaps, but Juno couldn’t find it, and she didn’t care to. In her head, her way was working. The only real issue she had was that it was a slow, time consuming process, but she was a patient woman who believed any skill worth having took time to get.

She hadn’t expected to receive a positive response from her opponent, the German had made her disgust with Juno plain throughout the match. The Nurse only partially listened to the woman’s indignation, having heard it all many times before. The insults, the appeal to morality, even the cocksure nature of her final statement. All of it had been thrown at Juno before, none of it ever really stuck to her.

With a simple sigh and a shake of the head, Juno countered in a monotone voice “No one is innocent. The fact that you are so incredibly self-righteous about this whole thing baffles me, as it hardly has anything to do with you. At least, it didn’t…”

Juno’s cold gaze passed from Cicilia to her arm, watching the muscles coil in preparation for one final, heavy blow. Juno had studied the human body since she was a kid, including its musculature.

If that punch connected, she was done.

Well, Juno wasn’t just going to stand there and take it. If she was going to fall, she would be sure her opponent payed for it anyway she could. Using what energy she had left, Juno shot herself off like a bullet from a gun, her own arm preparing a palm strike, the main force coming from her own momentum and weight to add to the strike.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:39 am

"Better self-righteous than a monster." Cicilia responded flatly, summing up her... evolution as a person. Cicilia was raised by monsters, trained by monsters, bred and told to become just like them... Parents who didn't care about you, an older sister who only ever saw you as a liability and an obstacle... these things can easily contort a young and impressionable mind to be just like them. For a time, she even had become something like them: An angry, twisted creature that got by day to day on the adrenaline it brought. She hadn't even began to deal with her problems and, instead, fed them until they went away with her punches. She thought she was getting catharsis by taking it all out on the faces of those who dare question her anger... Sayumi helped her see that it was not so. They never talked about it... Not really. They never seemed to have too... Cicilia always treated her girlfriend with respect and love, especially on the rare occasion they actually disagreed on something! She never had someone care about her the way she had and the Juggernaut recognized this... She was one of the lucky ones that actually saw what she was missing in this woman and chose to cherish it instead of treat it poorly.

And she was rewarded for it... Her sweetness helped refine and redirect Cicilia's anger back inwards, forcing her to reflect on herself for the sake of Sayumi. She had to come to terms... She had to acknowledge her own faults, her past and let it all rest... And she did... some of it anyway. A ruined life wasn't something someone could get over in a couple months.

The reason Cicilia had become so "self-righteous" was perhaps because she was trying to save the girl she once was. Despite being that girl full grown, she hated to look back in her mind and see her so beaten, ruined and hurt. Someone innocent, someone sweet and eager to please shut down in such ugly, brutal ways. To save her, she had to save others in a sense. This girl with the broken arm was one example, fighting to take down the freak that would hurt her for years to come, then toss her in the gutters when all the information she desired was extracted. This "doctor" was one of the most deserving of her attention... Too bad for her.

The German tucked her head behind her one free arm, Juno's palm slamming hard into her upper arm!

"...Rrrgh..." She hissed, her lips curling into a snarl of pain as she felt her muscles begin to tighten where she was struck! That... was probably the most painful strike she had thrown thus far... Nothing she couldn't handle but DAMN did it sting! She didn't swing back yet, though... She wasn't ready yet. She simply needed more time to charge her attack! Tucking herself low in her defense, The german continued to ready her fist for the moment it would crush Juno entirely.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next