Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Eka Guramishvili vs. Isabella White

Go down

Eka Guramishvili vs. Isabella White Empty Eka Guramishvili vs. Isabella White

Post by LtLukas Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:39 am

Standard match: win via KO, pin, submission, or DQ.

Eka looked at herself in the mirror. She still had two faint circles under her eyes, but she had seen them far worse. For the first time in a long time, a little bit of happiness was beginning to show on her face. In her nascent career, the goings had been tough, with a few wins sprinkled here and there. The Georgian girl was under .500, and wanted to get over that particular mountain. Unlike in her spar with Alicia, she was going to do it the right way. No cheating, no dishonesty. The ravenhaired girl was going to give it her best shot, and if she screwed up then she was fine with that. A look of sadness appeared on her face for a second, and then disappeared. Eka had always been the type to worry about the future.

And tonight was going to be a blank slate. She was going against a woman who was debuting. Eka did not know if that meant that management thought she was a bad wrestler, and she was not sure that she wanted to speculate on that too much. It also may have meant that Eka was facing a giant. She did not know why she was always booked against women who were at least twice her size, but she wanted that to stop. And maybe she would be facing a woman like that this evening.

But she couldn't afford to get too down. After all, she was wearing her new outfit, and she thought she looked absolutely fantastic in it. And, her midterms were over. She could wrestle without having to worry about being tired from having just pulled a series of all-nighters, desperately trying to figure out what the heck was going on when it came to international politics. This was what she enjoyed. And tonight, she was going to prove that she had gotten far better at it.

She got from her bench and left her humble dressing room. The Georgian girl often came here to study, and she knew the layout of the building like the back of her hand. Eka chose to take the back way to the arena, just so no one could see her hype herself up. Before, in the locker room, she had stretched herself out. Now all she needed to do was get herself in her fighting mood.

She found herself next to the curtain, and peered through it. Full house tonight. Eka did not know what had happened in the match before hers, but she was sure that involved some woman losing her pants in a shameful fashion. Quietly, she swore to herself that it was not going to happen to her. Besides, any opponent of hers that had such an inclination would have a whale of a time divorcing her from her tight leather pants. Nervously, she adjusted her top a little bit as she waited for her cue.

The ominous strings of her intro song gave way to a full-throated roar of brass, and Eka appeared at the top of the stage. The crowd was polite, but not overly warm, in their reception of her. She waved at them nonetheless, and made her way to the ring. A smile was plastered onto her face the entirety of the way down. Eka backed into her corner, and looked up the ramp. There was no telling what was coming, but Eka steeled herself that she may be ready for it.

Please don't be someone huge, she hoped.

Eka Guramishvili vs. Isabella White UUbzbHn

Back to top Go down