int(104) SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Gator_Tooth, Harrier, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION


Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny


Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae


Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi


Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett


Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans


Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt


Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???




TENSION


Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???


Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???


Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???


Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Spider on break- So they saa-aay!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am by Tarantulust

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Ncuc4tF


Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let the people I'm working with know I'm going to be taking a break for the next couple of days/weeks to try and get my scientific creativity back. My work has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately and I feel that it is hampering my writing, so I wish to focus on that and try to cut down my work stack a bit.

I started up a bit of a side project here not too long ago, and I might pop back in just to flesh that out a bit …


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Looking for 1 more match or backstage meeting

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I think I could handle one more thread. You could choose from one of the following options:
1. Anja the Raven is a strong but pretty unstable girl. Quite nice and calm most of the time, she can fall into a sociopath rage because of her past. For her, I would like to find a woman that likes to be overpowered and seduced by a young but still experienced girl.
2. Kelly is a former kawaii champion and has successfully wrestled bigger girls too. Her opponent could either be another kawaii or …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

ReikoH looking for opponents!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:29 pm by ReikoH

Hi there. I figured I'd do one of these to put my name out there. I kinda-sorta promised a match to one person in particular but thought I'd put both my characters here for consideration. I might make a third today at some point to help have two characters doing stuff at a time (probably not all three to avoid overbooking).

My characters are in my sig now! Should be working, but a quick summary.

Reiko Hisashi, a highly skilled technical wrestler with a hint of speed and physicality, making …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3


SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by EnigmaDroid on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:44 pm

I confess that I also have issues writing endings.

_________________
*Insert obligatory character sig here*

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Posts : 251
Join date : 2014-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by TheWamts on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:53 pm

acuya wrote:I hate writing endings. Not just in topics, but in anything writing related. Essays, novels, short stories, whatever. i hate it. I can write a beginning, I can do the midlde, but something about the last little stretch, the last few paragraphs, always bugs me. It never feels right.
Oh, so you're the writing equivalent of uTorrent.

_________________
Friction Roster: (K for Kawaii)



SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 SAdcZrMSHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 MVRLLQmSHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 I82ome3SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 UAjmKPCSHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 MAai8oKSHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
https://webchat.esper.net/?channels=%23afw <- I set this up because I'm insane.
TheWamts
TheWamts

Posts : 3462
Join date : 2013-08-10
Age : 68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by FlameofHope on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:54 pm

I picked Flameofhope because Legend of Mana is awesome.

Confession: I love when even one person knows what I'm talking about when I mention obscure games like Legend of Mana, Threads of Fate, and Okage: Shadow king.

_________________
If you're reading this, you're in Discussion.

Spoiler:
This sentence ends with a period.
FlameofHope
FlameofHope

Posts : 502
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 29
Location : Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by acuya on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:55 pm

TheWamts wrote:
acuya wrote:I hate writing endings. Not just in topics, but in anything writing related. Essays, novels, short stories, whatever. i hate it. I can write a beginning, I can do the midlde, but something about the last little stretch, the last few paragraphs, always bugs me. It never feels right.
Oh, so you're the writing equivalent of uTorrent.

Or Kevin Smith as a comic book writer.

_________________

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Posts : 15651
Join date : 2014-02-14
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte, North Carolina, WOOOO!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by KillerV on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:12 pm

FlameofHope wrote:I picked Flameofhope because Legend of Mana is awesome.

Confession: I love when even one person knows what I'm talking about when I mention obscure games like Legend of Mana, Threads of Fate, and Okage: Shadow king.

I played legend of mana alot back then but i never knew your name is from it X___X im horrible

My name is from my old YIM user where i play as a heel :p

Nickname - V V

_________________
KillerV- Character Select
KillerV
KillerV

Posts : 8766
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 35

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by Deus001 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:20 pm

I've got it, my nickname will be Desu. Smile

_________________
Check out my wrestlers here, but PM me for match requests.

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Posts : 5838
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 24
Location : In a secret place in Edinburgh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by FlameofHope on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:12 am

KillerV wrote:
FlameofHope wrote:I picked Flameofhope because Legend of Mana is awesome.

Confession: I love when even one person knows what I'm talking about when I mention obscure games like Legend of Mana, Threads of Fate, and Okage: Shadow king.

I played legend of mana alot back then but i never knew your name is from it X___X im horrible

My name is from my old YIM user where i play as a heel :p

Nickname - V V

Rubens's Jumi nickname was the Flame of Hope. Also I think it was the name of his quest. It always sounded cool to me.

_________________
If you're reading this, you're in Discussion.

Spoiler:
This sentence ends with a period.
FlameofHope
FlameofHope

Posts : 502
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 29
Location : Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by KillerV on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:52 am

FlameofHope wrote:
KillerV wrote:
FlameofHope wrote:I picked Flameofhope because Legend of Mana is awesome.

Confession: I love when even one person knows what I'm talking about when I mention obscure games like Legend of Mana, Threads of Fate, and Okage: Shadow king.

I played legend of mana alot back then but i never knew your name is from it X___X im horrible

My name is from my old YIM user where i play as a heel :p

Nickname - V V

Rubens's Jumi nickname was the Flame of Hope. Also I think it was the name of his quest. It always sounded cool to me.

Ruben? o.o i dont remember who that is..... ill need to replay the game again

_________________
KillerV- Character Select
KillerV
KillerV

Posts : 8766
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 35

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by Alexandra on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:33 am

Endings are hard as hell to write for me, too.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Posts : 10838
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 33
Location : Neo Cyber City, 3 A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by FlameofHope on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:39 am

KillerV wrote: Ruben? o.o i dont remember who that is..... ill need to replay the game again

http://lparchive.org/Legend-of-Mana-%28by-Mega64%29/Update%2009/

I confess that Sandra is a asshole...and Inspector Boyd will ALWAYS be one minute too late.

Edit: I also confess that I didn't know that written lp's were a thing till i looked Rubens up and found this.

_________________
If you're reading this, you're in Discussion.

Spoiler:
This sentence ends with a period.
FlameofHope
FlameofHope

Posts : 502
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 29
Location : Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum