Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, Daaharu, Grievous77, Harrier, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Saintezis

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Spider on break- So they saa-aay!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am by Tarantulust

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 11 Ncuc4tF

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let the people I'm working with know I'm going to be taking a break for the next couple of days/weeks to try and get my scientific creativity back. My work has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately and I feel that it is hampering my writing, so I wish to focus on that and try to cut down my work stack a bit.

I started up a bit of a side project here not too long ago, and I might pop back in just to flesh that out a bit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Looking for 1 more match or backstage meeting

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I think I could handle one more thread. You could choose from one of the following options:
1. Anja the Raven is a strong but pretty unstable girl. Quite nice and calm most of the time, she can fall into a sociopath rage because of her past. For her, I would like to find a woman that likes to be overpowered and seduced by a young but still experienced girl.
2. Kelly is a former kawaii champion and has successfully wrestled bigger girls too. Her opponent could either be another kawaii or …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

ReikoH looking for opponents!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:29 pm by ReikoH

Hi there. I figured I'd do one of these to put my name out there. I kinda-sorta promised a match to one person in particular but thought I'd put both my characters here for consideration. I might make a third today at some point to help have two characters doing stuff at a time (probably not all three to avoid overbooking).

My characters are in my sig now! Should be working, but a quick summary.

Reiko Hisashi, a highly skilled technical wrestler with a hint of speed and physicality, making …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 11 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by killcarrion on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:57 pm

And let's not forget these ladies...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 11 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by KillerV on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:13 pm

When I RP with someone and they reply really really small (under 100 words) or just a short paragraph, I get bored easily and respond almost the same or tried to make it more details..... but eventually I get bored and tried to end the thread quickly.

On other hand, if someone does amazing description that is just too impressive, I get jealous and tried to do as much as well as they are.

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:16 pm

I generally think that my writing sucks and that i am just wasting people's time here on the board. Thats why i always ask for matches in PMs, cause that way at least the rejection is in private rather than in the open.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:40 am

I feel the same jake really but i try my best even though my rp sucks alot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:26 am

I feel im going to use this place to air out some pain more often.

I just made a post that was really hard for me to write on an emotional level. It's for the future and gives Tat's char a send off that he approved and keeps everyone's story together...

And it hurt a little. Heh.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:39 pm

I wish I cared like I used to

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:29 am

I used to be really excited. About this, about lots of things. Now, when I get home from work, I don't really feel anything other than a desire to just do something mindless. And usually, I lack the attention span for even that. Sometimes I make myself post, and I post worse than I know I can. And it sucks. I feel like I am letting myself down, which kinda sucks. But more importantly, I feel like I am letting the person on the other end down. Like, they just want a good thread. And sometimes I feel like I can't give it to them. I hate that I give so much to my work, which I don't really care that much about, and not enough to this, which I genuinely do enjoy. I wish I had more drive to be the person I want to be.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 am

Awwwwww I'm sorry Lukas Sad I think your great

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jizzelle on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:31 am

Confession: I don't reply to matches. Scandalous.
Jizzelle
Jizzelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BootsForSpooks on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:38 am

I sometimes feel that if I don't make a post that's long enough, my roleplaying partners will be disappointed, even though they most likely won't care. But sometimes I just don't feel like adding unnecessary "padding," so to speak. (I hate BS'ing my way through posts.)

I also feel guilty if I have to make edits due to overlooked grammar errors or for making redundant statements in posts. "Yeah, they already know she's on the ground. Why did I have to put that in my post twice?" That sort of crap...

Last edited by BootsForSpooks on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling fixes (SEE WHAT I MEAN?!))

BootsForSpooks
BootsForSpooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next