Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Spring problems, Summer Solutions.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spring problems, Summer Solutions. Empty Spring problems, Summer Solutions.

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:51 pm

Spoiler:

Kyoko was lost in thought as she pulled up in the bar. It had been almost a year since her war with Cecilia of which she had mostly done the same things she did before that. Kick ass and take names but the problem persisted, a year ago she was the top contender for the biggest title this place had and now she wasnt even on the card yet. Granted it was still spring and she still had a chance to completely turn things around, still the fear that she would miss another ppv made her angry...A bit more angry then she liked.

And when she was angry there were only two things that calmed her down, hitting something or working through it with some kind of activity...alright technically that applied to the first one as well but either way she didnt feel like hitting someone today and thus moved to the second method, working out and trying to think through someone she could challenge...Masuyo might be a decent challenger but to wrestle her again so soon after there Iron Women match, she doubted she could go for the gold again, or the tag belts since Amy got pinned in there big match with the Imperial Order...damn had she burned through her bridges for a big break?
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Spring problems, Summer Solutions. Empty Re: Spring problems, Summer Solutions.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:03 pm

Spoiler:

Meanwhile, not too far from where Kyoko took out her anger on her own body, a dark skinned purple haired girl watched her with curiosity in her purple eyes. Safia had just finished doing a high intensity cardio workout and getting prepared to start her resistance training. She was following a carefully outlined plan given to her by Olympia, who said that it was "inspired by the Russian Olympic team". Safia doubted that was the case, but she did need to train to compete with the girls in the AFW league.

The first exercise called for a series of pull ups and shoulder dips. Unfortunately for Safia, the pull up racks were all taken up. She patiently waited her turn, observing the girls using the equipment and making mental notes on each one, in case she ever had to face any in the future. That was when one of them caught her eye. She was a dark-haired girl with pale skin and Asiatic features, probably a native to Japan. And she seemed to work out with a vengeance, pulling with a ferocity that looked quite scary. It made Safia quite curious as to what was going on.

She approached cautiously, not wanting to surprise the girl while she was in the middle of a set.

"Excusez-moi miss," Safia said once she saw Kyoko finishing her set, "Do you mind if I work in with you? I only have a few sets so I won't be in your way for too long."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:52 pm

Pushing herself the only way she knew how to Kyoko didnt see the girl coming towards her or speaking until she was halfway done, after which she looked down at the girl with a look of surprise and confusion. Though her face softened a bit when it was clear she didnt seem to be starting anything like shed come to expect from most girls who met her in this gym. She looked bit smaller then her and didnt look like much of a threat at first glance as Kyoko did one more before letting go and backing away.

"Sure thing. Ive gotten in plenty as it is." She said backing up to let her take her turn. Wondering if she had seen this girl before and was drawing blanks or if she was new to the league as a whole. Either way she gestured to let the girl move in figuring it wouldnt hurt to share the thing for now.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Safia smiled and nodded, moving into the rack when Kyoko backed up. She stepped onto the platform, grabbing the bar, and started to pull herself up. Despite her rather slender frame Safia was able to do it easily, quickly completing her set. She turned around to see what her workout partner was up to, as she had a few questions to ask Kyoko.

"I'm Safia, by the way," Safia said to Kyoko, "Say, I couldn't help but notice that you seem rather angry, is something the matter?" Safia wouldn't have normally tried to pry into someone else's business, but she was new around here and wanted to get to know the other wrestlers. And Kyoko had seemed particularly angry, which made her all the more curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:13 pm

Letting Safia get her go in Kyoko observed the girl as she pushed up, she was slightly smaller then her but still pretty decently built all things considered. Though as she noted her abs were hardly the most impressive pair she had laid eyes on, though she might be a little biased given she had been fortunate enough to face some pretty fit girls recently, and made a point of breaking all of them down.

"Oh its nothing serious if thats what your worried about. Im sure itll be fine." Kyoko said as she moved to get her hands while trying to pull off her next set as she attempted to get up once more. She was a bit slower after several sets but she felt more comfortable doing them since her muscles were still warmed up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Safia stepped off and watched as Kyoko began doing her set. This girl was in incredible shape, with toned muscles all over her body. Her abs especially were quite tough-looking, the very definition of washboard abs. Her form made Safia a little envious, and more than a little enticed.

"That's good," Safia said, "I'm not worried, just curious." She took a sip of water before heading back up onto the bar. "Whenever I saw someone working out the way you were," she said as she began doing her next set, "They would... Often... Hurt themselves!" She quickly finished up as she ran out of air to speak.

"I figured I should stop you from doing that," Safia said, "So you didn't over train or something." She hopped off again, taking some more water as she let Kyoko continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:25 pm

Kyoko couldn't help but notice she was being observed by the girl. Though she was hardly one to reject such attention, she almost relished in in fact as she took her turn and let Safia admire the years of hard work she put into her body. Sculpting it to be the perfect weapon she found herself becoming. Finishing her turn she moved to let her go again her face not showing much in terms of what she was feeling as she mostly tried to blow off her concerns.

"Hurt myself? You must have me confused. Yeah im upset but im not about to do anything like that. I usually handle my issues like this. Or by punching something like a bag not by putting myself into any deliberate pain." She made sure to clarify as they continued to swap out. She hadn't even realized her anger was noticeable honestly, though she had been too worked up in her own stuff to do so.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:21 pm

"Hmm, makes sense," Safia nodded as Kyoko explained. She stepped back into the rack, and began to do her set of pull ups. A part of Safia wondered if her workout partner watched her the same way she watched Kyoko. Even if she did Safia doubted that Kyoko had the same thoughts going through her head.

She finished her set, and turned back to Kyoko. "Well, this is a good way to burn off steam, but I can think of one way that's way better!" she said. She turned her head, gesturing towards the practice wrestling ring. It had been taken up by a pair of girls doing a spar, but now it was empty.

"How would you like to roll with me for a bit?" Safia asked, "I promise I won't go too hard on you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:51 pm

The constant burn that came with the workout started to help her mood a bit though she hadn't found a solution to her problem yet, she figured she just needed to relax and reach one. Though as Safia left again and went to go ahead and take her next set the girl spoke up once more, offering her a spar in the ring instead of this. Kyoko raised a eyebrow at sudden offer but found herself unable to say no, afterall that worked better then a work out in most cases.

"That works for me. Spars never fail to help out." Kyoko said as she moved down and started to walk over to the ring. So now the only question was how did she wrestle? She didnt seem like a brawler so maybe she was more technical, or high flying? The question remained as she got up and in the ring. Shed find out soon enough.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Safia nodded, then headed over to the ring. She didn’t normally challenge strangers to spars, however today she was feeling adventurous. She thought it would be fun to pit her skills against someone who looked as strong as Kyoko, even though she had no real idea what to expect. She just hoped that this girl wouldn't fight to rough.

The Persian beauty hopped up onto the ring apron, then slid in through the middle ropes. She took off her shoes and outer jacket, leaving her in just her sports bra and shorts. She bounced a little on her feet as she waited for Kyoko to enter the ring as well.

"Alright, are you ready?" Safia asked, "Oh, I forgot to ask you for you name! What should I call you miss?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next