Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Shooting for the Stars- Rachel Nova vs Yayuuki “Lucky” Sakura

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shooting for the Stars- Rachel Nova vs Yayuuki “Lucky” Sakura - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting for the Stars- Rachel Nova vs Yayuuki “Lucky” Sakura

Post by LilyStar Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:08 pm

To say her plan was actually going to work was highly underestimated, she honestly expected Sakura to not even budge but there she was, on the mat after making so rather suggestive claims. Rachel couldn’t but think of the woman in her arms, wasting the night away after a tough match, it was romantic in a weird possibly mundane way.

Rachel almost felt a tinge of pity for about to lock in this submission hold but Sakura didn’t seem to mind it too much when she was the one giving so the pity instantly vanished. As she cranks the cheerleader bacl, they’d grin with some satisfaction for taking the advantage, she now had a foot hold against her and now some leverage.

”I wonder what I should do with you first when I win. A shower will be a definite, I don’t plan on doing anything smelling like sweat, what do you think fräulein Sakura?” with her question laid out on the table, she’d earn her spines freedom but Rachel wasn’t finished yet. If Sakura was late to recover she sit and scoot up to meet their back, her elongated legs entrapping their waist and would begin to squeeze if they hadn’t resisted her sudden change.

Back to top Go down

Shooting for the Stars- Rachel Nova vs Yayuuki “Lucky” Sakura - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting for the Stars- Rachel Nova vs Yayuuki “Lucky” Sakura

Post by Cicilia Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:12 pm

"Nyaahhhgh...." She groaned in response, trying desperately to tug her arms back and free herself of this pain! She had succeeded... a little, her resistance putting some of the strain off her spine but it wasn't enough to keep her from expressing her discomfort! Sweat began to bead on on her forehead already, put in a difficult position right as the match just started! That's what she got for being cocky, she guessed... WELL she had no worries! Her luck would kick in sooner or later!

"...I would love that, Rachel-chan..." She snickered despite the pain she was going through. Oh the images flashing through her head right now... that tall, tanned body of hers wet in the shower, water running down her breasts... A heavy blush flashed across Lucky's cheeks and nose as these images just *popped* into her head, the Cheerleader very nearly missing her chance to escape! The sensation of her arm's FREEDOM snapped her out of her embarrassed trance, Sakura falling on her hands and knees and quickly scrambling away before the German's strong, eye-catching legs could squeeze her waist! No WAY was she gonna get trapped like that! She couldn't afford it! The Smaller girl would quickly retreat from her stronger opponent, rising to her feet slowly as one of her arms reached around to massage her poor spine...

Despite it all, though, Sakura was grinning! It was a pained, somewhat tired grin, but a smile nonetheless! She did her very best to keep her eyes from wandering all over that... revealing uniform... She had just learned the price of getting distracted and cocky... One she'd thought she had already learned!

"*Huff.... Huff...* Don't think I'ma just let you win..." She responded, mimicking the phrase her opponent had used earlier. She giggled lightly, pulling her hand back and raising it up defensively, getting ready for her next attack! She'd pause... wait to see if Rachel would try anything... Before whirling around and sprinting towards the opposite end of the Ring towards the ropes! Sakura would whirl around at the last minute so she was facing Rachel, leaning back into the stretchy ropes and using them to slingshot her across arena at her german rival! She jumped up at the last second before impact, adjusting herself in the air so that she came at her in a horizontal angle, intent on slamming her belly into the taller woman's to take her down!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:01 am

Their groan was a sound to behold, it showed she was making good progress and her payback was off to the bank. Sakura’s sudden shift may have helped them in a some way but she wasn’t going to allow them to breathe for a moment, if she could conjure this up, she wondered what other sounds she’d hear later tonight.

Just when she was about to change positions those sweet words caught her off guard, flirting and fighting weren’t a solid combination right now, not when she couldn’t multitask. In that split second the cheerleader would escape, and quickly get to their feet, she clicked her tongue, a bit out of annoyance but more so out of sheer carelessness.

The girl made an odd choice to run for the ropes instead of her but she’d let the other figure that out on the bounce back, Rachel was ready for practically anything Sakura could throw st her, herself wasn’t a particular one but it was far more interesting than one would think with another woman comes flying at you.

She’d extend her arms out, as if to catch them, she doubts even with her position she could but it couldn’t hurt to try. If her attempt was successful, her arms would lock in at their crotch and under their left arm and showcase the cheerleader to the crowd. If it didn’t, she’d more than likely fall backward on impact, her back slamming against the mat with the extra weight on top to anchor her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:06 am

Oh boy... that's not good. Rachel was there waiting and ready for her as the cheerleader came running at her, her arms outstretched to receive her! In any normal day outside of a match, Sakura would've been as happy as a clam to see somebody with their arms outstretched to hold her. That meant hugs and kisses all around! Considering her circumstances now, however... Boy-howdey she was in TROUUUUUUBLLLLLE!

The larger woman simply CAUGHT Lucky mid-air, like she was a sack of flour thrown at her, the japanese girl's eyes shooting WIDE open as she stared up at Rachel in shock. She... had actually caught a hundred-plus pound woman flying through the air at her chest and did it so easily! Were it not for the sensual distraction of their breasts rubbing against one another, Lucky would've actually been really afraid of what'd coming to her next.

"Uh... uhm..." The Cheerleader mumbled, looking up at the gorgeous german and smiling nervously. "W-would it be any trouble if you... uh... set me down...? I... uh... am not all that... comfortable like thi- WOAAAH!"

Seemingly ignoring her request, Rachel lifted Sakura up... HIGH up and almost over her head, leaving her squirming and shaking, desperate and fearful of whatever move was coming next!

"Hey! Heyheyheyhey! Let me down! Come on! This isn't funny!" Almost as soon as she said that, her squirming stopped, contemplating her choice of words... Oh... please let her take that the way she intended it... "P...please...? Gently...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:20 am

She hadn’t expected them to practically jump into her arms but jump into them she did. It didn’t take much to lock her in that grip of hers but it did apply a bit of strain to hold her, that alone was a bit much for the model but she didn’t want to show off her prowess as a competitor so what better way than to show it through the sight.

The German looked down to her prey, oh how cruel it was to want them but also having to beat them at the same time a sad reality indeed. ”I’m sorry my fräulein but I can’t. I know in the same situation you’d do it to me too, which makes this all the more harder, I’d hate to harm the woman who’s going to be with me tonight.” she explains before lifting the girl up high.

Their frantic squirming was a bit annoying to say the least, she had planned on dropping her but if she struggled like that it wouldn’t have been in her favor. That was until of course she basically begged to be out down, Rachel fiercely considered it. ”Well, I suppose you said please...and I can’t bring myself to do it.” all sweet words but it was only a trap set by the space-nut.

It looked all the easy, the moment she set the girl down their was a brief second before her iron chain like arms would attempt to wrap around the woman’s frame locking her hands around her wrists to contain them. Her cyan gaze would look down to her captured pray once again, she had waited long enough she had figured and leaned in to kiss the cheerleader. This wasn’t the type of scenery she preferred but t would work for now. She pulls away after a few moments to consider her options, coming to one before she’d really put on the strain if her bear hug was locked in. ”Give up Sakura, it’ll make it easier on the both of us.” she’d tempt them with another kiss, she doubts it’ll work but why not at least try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:36 am

Sakura's eyes widened as Rachel apologized, stating that it was something she couldn't do. Oh... no... She wasn't going to drop her from up here, was she!? Ohnonononononono... It was a good thing for her that she didn't stop pleading them because it seemed her gentler tone had won the German over! Slowly, Lucky was lowered to the ground, her cheeks blushing harshly as their faces gently passed by one another, their lips but a few inches apart... She stared up at her as her feet touched the ground, several thoughts filling her mind... She was so strong... So cute... Those lips... so sweet... Maybe.. maybe they could take a break after that TERRIFYING experience and share a...

"AH!" She gasped as Rachel tightened her arms around her back like a vice, squeezing her spine agonizingly in a crushing bear-hug! "AAAU-..." She didn't even have time to express her discomfort as she felt those luscious german lips grace hers, pressing against her own soft ones in a kiss that was a complete opposite to the brutality of her hold! Her eyes shot even wider, her cheeks flushed as dark as ever... before she even stopped struggling against the hold and just leaned right into it!

"MMMMmmmm..." She hummed softly into her kiss, her arms, once pushing hard down against Rachel's to provide relief, had instead drifted up to cup the girl's cheeks in her hands, holding her lips there for just a few moments longer... It tasted so good... felt so good... unlike her spine which felt like it was starting to crack!

"mmmmrrrgh...." She groaned as they broke contact, Lucky's eyes shut tight in pain as she squirmed and shook against the hold. She cracked open one eye and looked up at her gorgeous captor, the option of giving up right there being a serious consideration. "...B-but... I... I don't wanna lose though...." She whined softly, leaning up for another kiss. She needed it... even more than she needed to be free of this hold!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:23 am

Sakura seemed a lot more invested in her than she realized, the kiss, even for that brief amount of time, made her think on it for a split moment. She even whines when she pulled away just like she had at the start of this match, maybe Sakura was captivated, something she could use to her advantage.

She’d grin with their desire not to lose, unfortunately not everyone could be winners in the ring or perhaps they couldnunder the right circumstances but tonigh, she wanted this, she wanted it bad. With her hold still locked in her lips lightly graze the others, time to put her theory to the test.

Their lips locked, she adds hints of passion to tempt them deeper in the hole of desire, if her gamble paid off maybe she’d have the cheerleader wrapped around her finger. The kiss would last a moment maybe two, cocking her head to get a better angle, they part, she pants softly, she was too into it but time to pop the question.

”How about now Dear Sakura, are you ready to give? I can make this so much worse or so much better depending on your answer.” she’d taunt a third kiss; having half a mind to even give it to her but she wouldn’t, not yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:35 pm

Sakura drifted closer as Rachel did, the craving for the German's sweet lips being far more important to her than actually winning this match. She shivered lightly as she felt her opponent's warm breath touch her skin, her emerald gaze fluttering ever so slightly as their lips softly pressed together. It was an electrifying feeling, Rachel's kiss... It was soft and gentle, but so passionate and warm... Lucky could do nothing else but oblige her! She sighed softly into their contact, draping her arms around the woman's neck and returning every ounce of passion she was given. She ran her fingers through the woman's long black main, smiling despite the crushing grip she was put in.

"Mmmm..." She hummed, pressing back up against her captor, tilting her head a little so that they could get at a better angle. After a little while, they would pull away, Sakura letting out a soft whine of discontentment that their kiss had to end so soon! Moreover, she was forced back into the reality of the spine-durability-test that was going on right now! Rachel taunted her, asking if she was ready to give up now lest things get even more painful... Painful indeed... Every second their lips weren't together WAS painful... Her back? That was expendable. She needed more kisses... MORE! Lucky was far to into this woman to reassert her focus on the things that really mattered... She wanted that shower with her... She wanted to be taken home to her apartment... She wanted everything this beautiful vixen had to offer.

"....F-fine... H-hey! Ref!"
She yelled, calling his attention. "I...I give up..." Hopefully now that crushing of her spine would cease, allowing the poor cheerleader to BREATH properly! She let out a long breath, before leaning into Rachel, smiling up at her warmly.

"*Huff*...So... You win..."
She murmured leaning up to give her a quick kiss. "Wanna... carry me back to the showers...? It'd... make me feel better about... giving up so soon."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:22 pm

It was charming, her spell was fast and it appeared that Sakura had fallen into the deep trance, commanded by her demand for kisses? Hm, that was a bit unusual but she supposed everyone had something that they yearned for, even the model had things she wanted, desired even but that wasn’t anyone’s business but her own.

The second kiss was tender, it felt more real in a sense. The first was only a taunt to ensnare them but this kiss felt magical, if she hadn’t kept her senses it might’ve been Lucky’s spell she’d fall for. Those arms encompassing her neck the switching angles for a better kiss, it was like she was home making love to anyone who heard her cry for it.

Then came her surprise, the Aron d the kiss was parted she heard their initial whine of discontent, it was cute to the way the least but she’d have more, that she could promise. The next thing she knew, she heard the other yell for ref signaling her surrender, it wasn’t unexpected, well for the most part, she had her doubts.

With the bell ringing, Rachel would release her captive, in her mind, she felt she had wronged her opponent by exploiting their needs but she couldn’t help herself. With the cheerleader pressed against her the model she felt she heard the hurt in their voice, nothing short of guilt gripped her being.

She cups their cheek sympathetically ”Fräulein...Sakura.” she whispers indulging in their kiss, it was quick and to the point. Her sudden rash of guilt harbors in the back of her mind but it sounded like she wanted this too, maybe she was overreacting or the very least overthinking. With a soft smile, her arms wrap around her back, their hold soft and gentle ”I’ll take you to a shower..my shower, meet me outside in five minutes, I’ll be waiting for you.”

The German pulls away, probably the hardest thing she had to do tonight as she slipped under the ropes and now headed up the ramp, her heart thumped with guilt, pride, and among other things beyond explanation but in the end, she’d still have Sakura and Sakura would have her.

winner via submission, Rachel Nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2