by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes! - Page 7 Empty Re: Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!

Post by Daaharu Fri May 04, 2018 9:04 pm

Maddie's eyes watered even more as she hissed and groaned and whimpered from all the pain in her booty following that terrible, terrible spank. It definitely broke her concentration, as she felt her whole butt go supernova, and she wasn't really going to be able to keep Sakura in her clutches in this state, as one of her hands was already on her butt, touching it gingerly, nervously, and the other pushed against the floor to try to get her up into something resembling an upright position.

With her Japanese friend separated from her, Maddie would roll over onto her hands and knees, then carefully push herself up onto her feet, wincing with every movement, biting her lip as even the tiniest twitch caused her burning butt to spasm. Her legs wobbled and almost buckled, and she choked back tears as her fingers just lightly brushed across her horribly reddened cheeks. She kept her other hand up in front of her, just in case, though she saw that Sakura's posture mirrored hers almost perfectly, so she probably didn't need to worry about a sneak attack.

"Ow...owowowowowow...!!!" Maddie whined, as she tried to find a position which was comfortable, and didn't even come close. It didn't bode well for her ability to keep moving as the match went on, but she would find a way to deal with it. "Ghhh...you are keeping up with me pretty well...it's impressive, cutie, but, y'know..." Maddie took a deep breath, then straightened up as best as she could, trying to look calm. "I'm ready to accept your surrender now. I can tell you're, like, totally gassed. So say 'Maddie, please don't hurt my poor booty anymore,' and try to sound really pathetic when you do it," she instructed her opponent. And then, with a devious little smirk, she would add: "If you don't, I'll spank your butt again. And it's already the reddest butt in the history of the universe. I can tell how scared you are!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri May 04, 2018 10:07 pm

"Ha!" Sakura gaffawed loudly at Maddie's demands, shaking her head. "Ridiculous! Stop trying to act all tough why dontcha and just admit the fact you're losing?" The cheerleader smirked widely, hiding the obvious discomfort in her butt. "Go on! Admit it! I got all day!" Secretly, Lucky was hiding a secret she'd prefer the American not know: She was starting to reach her limit... Like, she wasn't there yet! She hadn't crossed the border of her body starting to wind down... but it was approaching... She could see it off in the distance... It even showed a little bit in the slight pain in her eyes and the heavy rising and falling of her buxom chest... If these indicators were anything to go by, it meant Lucky was starting to reach her limit...

Of course, Maddie didn't look MUCH better than she did, but she feared her American friend had started to get the better of her in subtle ways! Each time they passed out, her rival seemed to last just a half-second longer than her, every attack they matched one another with, Lucky appeared to take it just a little bit harder than Maddie... She wasn't just bluffing when she declared her win was near... The American must've seen the small advantages she had been making for herself! They were starting to pile up and Sakura couldn't have that! If they kept going this way, the gap between them would only continue to grow until Lucky's luck would run out! She couldn't have that... And as... dirty as it would feel to break away from their constant clashes, Sakura NEEDED to find a way to trump Maddie because this way JUST WASN'T WORKING!

The American offered her a certain ultimatum: Either kneel before her now... or suffer a brutal spanking! She tilted her head to the side, bringing a finger up to her chin as if thinking about it... BEFORE SUDDENLY HOPPING BACK, making a run for it towards the ring!

"Gotta catch me first, slow-poke!" Sakura jabbed, slipping under the top rope and making her way back inside, she giggled and gestured for Maddie to follow her, making all sorts of faces to really get under her skin!

"Come and get me, ya tortoise! Are ya too slow to follow up on yer promise!?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 05, 2018 12:29 am

Maddie stuck out her tongue, illustrating her contempt for Sakura's trash talk! "Bleh! I can't admit things that are crazy! Now get down on your knees and beg to kiss my butt!" The girl talked a big game, but really she was not even close to doing anything even remotely related to beating Maddie! Maddie was the queen of every single competition in the universe! Pie eating contests! Tickle fights! Hopping-on-one-leg challenges! Foxy boxing! Races to see who could put on the most winter coats in sixty seconds! Titfights! Pinky finger fights! Anything! Everything! EVERYTHING!

...admittedly, Maddie usually tended to think in grandiose sweeps about her skills, and so, while she was entirely sure that she was beating Sakura, if only by a tiny bit, she wasn't actually picking up so much on the specific little advantages which her opponent was. To her, she was pretty just winning because of course she was winning, because that was just what she did. Sakura should be scared not because of some long-term game of attrition, but because Maddie was just so bangin' and bumpin' and amazing all the time!

Maddie waited for Sakura to cave. Or to say something like "Oh, Maddie, I want to get punished so much by you that I'm gonna spank you back just to make you spank me harder!" Get into another spanking duel, you know. Just spank back and forth until someone's fanny fell off.

Instead...the girl started running away!

Maddie stood there, dumbfounded, for a moment. "Huh?" she grunted, a little surprised by her friend just cutting and running. Then, though, Sakura started calling out to her as she ran away. Slowly, a grin spread across Maddie's face! "PFFFFT! I'm way faster than you, dummy!" she yelled, before she suddenly slammed forward, her butt hurting real bad but the Californian bravely ignoring it, as she got a sprinter's start heading for the ring, aiming to close the gap with her foe quickly as she would leap and roll under the bottom rope, trying to catch up with Sakura to give the girl all KINDS of spankies!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat May 05, 2018 4:39 pm

Sakura was already slipping inside the ring by the time Maddie had picked up on her trick, the Japanese cheerleader hiding a substantially smug grin behind a hand as her friend charged after her! HA! SUCCESS! Her evil plans were coming together perfectly and her friend didn't seem any the wiser! Excellent! Now it was time for part 2 of her master plan!

As Maddie came sliding under the bottom rope, Sakura would pounce RIGHT on her like some sort of hunter cat, throwing herself atop her before she could stand up! This part was key to the whole thing! If she could pin down her rival while making it impossible for her to fight back, she would have a one-way ticket to wins-ville! It would only be a matter of time before Maddie cried "uncle" or any other various means of pleading for mercy!

Sakura's pounce was aimed to land RIGHT on Maddie's back as she rolled under the bottom rope, landed butt first on her spine! If that wasn't bad enough, the moment she had asserted her position there, the cheerleader would proceed to give her rival a spanking that would make her cry! Sakura's hands came down slower than before and a bit weaker, her arms somewhat tired after her Spanky Overdrive, but still! She would sit across the girl's back, facing towards her rear, giggling in triumph... Should her pin go as planned!

"SPANKY, SPANK!"
Sakura taunted, slapping her friend's butt to the beat of several different songs, all quick-pace and energetic. "You fell for it Maddie! Wow! That was a lot easier than I thought! Now YOU are gonna start begging ME or I'ma play these cheeks like a drum! Don't worry! I gots aaaaaaaaaaaall match!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 05, 2018 9:27 pm

Well, at least they were both clear on the point that Maddie was by far the faster of the two of them. Unfortunately, Maddie had gotten a little focused on making sure Sakura knew that, and when she dove into the ring, her opponent moved...well, pretty fast, too, coming from somewhere around the center to intercept Maddie as she was still rolling under. Sakura slammed down on top of Maddie halfway through a roll, and forced her back down onto her front, tan boobs squishing against the canvas as she felt a nice, round, hot butt—literally hot, thanks to the spanking!—push down on her shoulder blades, pinning her there.

Uh oh, she thought, as she tried to brace herself as much as she could, tightening her glutes—and then desperately, quickly trying to relax them again, as she realized that soft, yielding buns would be able to "absorb" some of the damage from a spank by squishing inwards, where a tight ass would take the full force of the hit right on the surface. The Japanese girl's hands started smacking into her butt, not with quite as much vigor as before, but still hard enough to make the American girl squeal and cry out, kicking her legs and shoving against the canvas with her arms, struggling to throw Sakura off of her, or at least disrupt her spanking attack, which felt like it was melting Maddie's butt cheeks!

"I'm a waaaaay better drummer than you! Ow! And faster, obvi—ow!—obviously! You're soooooo gonna get it! Ow! Owowow! Better let me go or else! OW!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun May 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Maddie tried her durndest to make each slap as painless to herself as possible but Sakura wasn't letting her go so easily! She couldn't help but feel kinda entranced as she watched the ripples of the american's big, round behind wave out across her cheeks with each slap! It was nice to watch... Felt good too.. Felt like victory! Victory was very warm and red apparently as that were the attributes Maddie's spanked butt was taking! Lucky only giggled and snickered as her friend struggled and squirmed beneath her, her bucking only making this all the more enjoyable!

"WOO!"
Sakura cheered, grabbing onto those cheeks like they were the reigns of a bull! "Ride 'em cowboy!" Despite her less than optimal position, Maddie thought it'd be a great idea to threaten the japanese cheerleader, stating that she would get it and reminding her of all the ways she was inferior! Lucky only smirked, whirling around so that she was now laying across Maddie's back belly down, her chin resting ever so lightly on her rival's shoulder. She would take this opportunity to brush some of Maddie's hair out of the way of her neck, exposing one of the most places on the body to kisses!

"It's so CUTE when you think you're winning!"
She giggled softly, leaning in so that her lips barely grazed the american's tanned tender skin. She sighed softly, her warm breath tickling it's way across her neck before she leaned in and pressed her lips against it! She would kiss her slow... long, like a vampire sucking the life out of it's victim she would in turn suck on Maddie's... Her kisses would slowly trace up and down her neck, cautious to find a fresh spot each time as she traced down to her shoulder and up under her chin. She was completely and utterly shameless about it too, her breasts grinding against her rival's back, her hands slipping down off Maddie's shoulders and instead running all along her breasts... or as much of them as she could touch while she lay on her belly.

"How superior do ya feel now...?" She whispered, placing a fresh kiss along her jaw. "Mmm... Still feel yer better than me, cutie-pie...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 13, 2018 12:57 am

Sakura was reeeeeeeaaaally trying to rub it in, and Maddie's cheeks—both pairs—were getting pretty red with frustration and with the pain of being spanked as the Japanese girl taunted her and teased her and went to town on her perfect round Cali ass! Maddie squeaked and squealed and thrusted around, trying to break free, but Sakura soon enough would switch her tactics, swinging around and laying down on top of Maddie, pressing herself into Maddie's back all along her body, her toes faintly tickling Maddie's heels, her boobs pushing against Maddie's shoulder blades. "Guh...yeah, you're gonna get so revenged..." Maddie grumbled. She figured she knew what Sakura was going to do next. Kissing, right?

Yeah, kissing. The girl really liked smooching, and right not she was acting like a vampire, wrapping herself around Maddie from behind and pushing her lips down hard into Maddie's neck, over and over again, leaving little marks wherever they closed in on her skin. "Mnnn..." Maddie moaned, wiggling a bit as she tried to figure out what she was going to do.

She stayed still for a few seconds, just enduring all those kisses, closing her eyes, feeling those hands trying to grope at her sideboob—and then, she thrust her butt up, trying to push it right up against Sakura's crotch, hard, wiggling and bouncing it back and forth, feeling it burn from all that spanking but hoping that she could turn her opponent on and totally distract her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun May 13, 2018 4:15 am

Oh NO! She was getting predictable!

Yes, Lucky loved to kiss and be kissed, or had that not been established already in this match? She pressed down hard into her new best buddy's back, her breasts rubbing and her nips probing Maddie's shoulders curiously as she suckled and kissed all along her neck. Maddie's futile promise of vengeance only received soft giggles in responses, Sakura pausing for only a moment to peer look into those beautiful azure gems... before planting a soft kiss on the side of her mouth... She couldn't quite reach her lips all the way... Pity.

"Oh... I'll bet!" Lucky snickered before going back to working on that smooth, warm, tan neck, kissing all along that jaw-line as she finished up. "But I'ma hoping you'll let me stay here a little longer..?" As she kissed and suckled, fondled those near-perfect breasts of her rival's, Lucky felt the American's body begin to relax at last, no doubt starting the submission process to her new dominating overlord! It was a hard fought battle and the Cali beauty was MORE than a worthy adversary but Sakura had won this day!

"Oh, giving up?"
Lucky whispered in her ear, snickering softly, giving those luscious boobs a soft squeeze. "But I thought you were gonna revenge me... That's kinda disappoin.... UH!?"

Outta nowhere, as if she had been planning on Sakura's arrogance, Maddie's butt suddenly shot into the air outta NOWHERE, shoving her burning butt-cheeks into Sakura's crotch! The force of her movements very nearly shoved the cheerleader from her back, but more importantly, the sensation of Maddie's smooth, warm ass rubbing against her nethers was... very VERY hot! Sakura's cheeks flashed a dark red once again as Maddie effectively reversed humped her, a small but loud moan her lips as her focus on the kissing at hand had been disrupted... Quite well too! It was almost as if Maddie knew what made Lucky blush!

"W-what was that!?" She demanded, a small drop of embarrassment tainting her voice and giving her state-of-mind away handily.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 14, 2018 4:11 am

Lucky kept on pressing, pressing, pressing her luck. Those lips which were exploring her neck kept moving further and further afield, reaching Maddie's cheek, sucking on that, then sliding down to Maddie's shoulder and nibbling at it, then trying to get all the way to Maddie's lips to give her a real, full-on kiss...they didn't quite reach, but they came close, in the seconds right before Maddie made her move. Her eager opponent really loved to press the boundaries, but the adorable little erstwhile virgin was not going to have a chance to go any further than that right now. Her booby presses into Maddie's back and all of that kissing and her hands trying to find Maddie's boobs could go no further when the American girl shoved her butt up into her crotch.

Maddie smirked when she heard that startled exclamation, her opponent trembling and sending a hot flash through the silly Japanese girl's body, every inch of her skin, really, lighting up like a Christmas tree, bright red like Rudolph's nose...or like a stop light, to get off of the holiday season metaphors. The moans were like music to Maddie's ears, and she hummed along with the loud sigh of pleasure like it was her favorite toe-tappin' dance tune. Even when Sakura managed to pull herself together enough to form a coherent thought, it was adorable, and showed just how much power Maddie had over her right now.

"Psssssh, that was, like, kiddie stuff. You're really easy to mess with!" Maddie laughed, as she felt how weak her foe's hold on her was. "Now feel my magic butt! Bump! Bump! BUMP!" As she said each "bump," she would thrust her butt up again, a little bit harder...then even harder...and then she would throw her butt up as HARD as she could, and add in a little twist of her rump to the side, kind of trying to uppercut-hook or whatever and launch Sakura off to the side! "Now get offa me, fatty!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue May 15, 2018 1:34 am

"Kuh!" Lucky scoffed at Maddie's declaration, feeling her cheeks heat up even further. "I am NOT! You're just... really hot and stuff!" After all the strange, sexy stuff they had been doing together since they very moment they had stepped into the ring, Sakura was hardly embarrassed to admit this to her friend. Besides! They had already said this to one another once after practically kissing each-other unconscious! Maddie didn't let up either! In fact, hearing the cheerleader's elated gasps and embarrassed pleads only encouraged her to keep pushing her butt harder and harder into her crotch! The first one had already weakened her and each one after that seemed to stack upon it, Lucky letting out soft gasps and quiet moans of pleasure as Maddie's big, warm butt ground against her most pleasurably.

With one mighty heave, Maddie THREW the arroused Sakura to the side, the poor girl landing on her butt hard much to her discomfort, her poor raw cheeks not approving of the sudden impact of the ground!

"Owwww... I am NOT fat!"
Sakura protested some more, slapping her hand on the canvas, only seeming to confirm Maddie's observation. "I'm Busty! Besides, you're heavier than me! What does that make you, huh!?" In her attempts to stick it to her rival, the cheerleader had done perhaps the dumbest mistake she could've in this match and let her guard 100% down. She didn't attempt to get up, she didn't attempt to leap back on the gorgeous American's back... She simply sat there, rubbing her bum, waiting for her whatever surely half-baked comeback Maddie could come up with.

I am NOT easy to mess with...
Sakura grumbled to herself. She's just trying to mess with me! Little did she know... Maddie was succeeding...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next