Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes! - Page 11 Empty Re: Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:08 am

Somehow, Maddie was so exhausted that she didn't even see that kiss coming from the All-Smoochin', All-The-Time Girl. Sakura pulled her in and Maddie would huff a little into her new rival's lips, taking a second before she relaxed again and puckered up and smooched back, her tongue swinging around slightly lazily in the liplock before Sakura pulled away with a pop. This whole situation was pretty crazy. Maybe Maddie should draw a manga, too, huh? She had all sorts of great ideas...though the idea of two girls kissing for twenty-four hours straight was already done. Maddie had read it!

"Heh heh, yeah, like, I know I'm kinda the best..." Maddie would reply with a little chuckle. "You're pretty great, too! But, yeah, so, like...I want you to surrender after I destroy you at something...like rock, paper, scissors. Not after something where you only lost by a little bit!"

Luckily, as the Japanese girl nuzzled their noses together and Maddie let out a puff of air and felt her cheeks redden a little bit more, it seemed as if her idea of how to settle the match was a smash hit. The ref seemed to be a little shocked by it, but technically it was completely within the spirit of the match! Anything went, including rock, paper, scissors! And once one girl surrendered and the other accepted it, they would be totally good! Both girls got their hands in position, Maddie's eyes leveling with her new friend's.

"Yeah, two out of three," she confirmed, as she thought about what to throw first. Scissors always felt like it was weakest, so it could be good as a surprise...but rock was so expected, that it was almost not expected, so maybe she should choose that? As they began the motions, she still didn't know what she would play. "Rock...Paper..." she intoned, getting louder each time she shook her fist, before suddenly whipping it forward—laying it flat, choosing Paper, which would be good enough to beat her foe's Rock! "Scissors! HA!" Maddie snickered wickedly as her paper wrapped up Sakura's rock, clinging tightly to those bunched-up fingers! "One to zero! Woohoooo!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Lucky giggled lightly as Maddie stated her desire to CRUSH her before winning, somewhat understanding how she felt. While to some, winning a close and strenuous battle was the most fun one could have in a fight, there were others that liked to own it and make it 100% certain they were the winner like her friend here! The cheerleader was more of the former, but that's okay! They didn't have to be the same in EVERYTHING! She couldn't help but blush back as she saw the sweet red spread throughout Maddie's cheeks, feeling her own heart-rate pick up again just by being this close. Lucky sighed heavily and shook her head a bit, trying to get all those... images out of her mind! ...At least for now! She had to focus on the battle at hand, what would decide the fate of this match!

...And so the first round went to Maddie! Sakura's eyes widened slightly as she saw before her the open hand of paper covering her rock! That wasn't a great way to start off the fight, was it...? Still! This loss only fired up the cheerleader to come back in the second round and even the score once more! These loses were nothing but motivation to do better than before!... And what better way to steal a win then to do exactly what Maddie would expect her to do so that she wouldn't do what Sakura expected she would do!

...Ah, she was overthinking it! At this rate, she wouldn't be able to tell up from down if she kept pushing this logic! With a huff, she started shaking her fist in time with the words that would invoke the beginning of their second battle!

"Jan... Ken..."

Suddenly she threw down her hand in the shape of rock... AGAIN!

"HO!"

What were the odds Maddie would expect her to chose the losing option from last round!? ...Hopefully not in her favor or she'd already lost! Before, she was glad to give in. Maddie deserved to win but this was a new match and she wanted to WIN!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:01 am

Maddie was actually a lot closer to Lucky's line of thinking than the Japanese girl might have thought. She loved a nice, competitive battle—what she considered her greatest victory was probably her victory in the California state final in the hundred-meter dash, in which she and her closest competitor both ended up breaking the old meet record, with Maddie edging the other girl out by literally just 0.08 seconds. Oh, and then in the wrestling ring she once won a match with eleven pins to another girl's ten. But her prior opponents were never able to go the full distance she wanted. Maybe Sakura would! She would love to have a girl who could really push her like that...and that was the key! She was not going to just have an opponent give up when they technically hadn't settled anything! After a cross-counter like that! She needed to know that she was better, for sure, and she needed her opponent to know that she was better, if only by a tiny little bit!

She snickered after her first victory, waving her free hand in the air. "Woop woop! Yeah...!" she cheered, before she had to batten down the hatches again. So she had just won with paper. She could use paper again, which would be absolutely unexpected...but the unexpected was the expected in a contest like this. But then did the expected, again, become unexpected? Or would it be better for her to choose rock, the losing sign from the last round?

Speaking of which, which one was jan, which was ken, and which was ho? She knew that was Japanese for Rock, Paper, Scissors, but...

...it was time for the next round! No more delaying, no more thought! Maddie made up her mind. "Rock, Paper..."

And this time, she would throw down scissors, the one which would beat her winner last round, which she expected Lucky to pick since she would surely think that Maddie wouldn't choose it twice in a row! And Maddie didn't! "SCISSORS!"

But unfortunately for her, Sakura doubled up on rock, which was a near-total surprise! Maddie's eyes widened as she saw her opponent's balled up fist again, able to crush her scissors with its dense, heavy nature! "DAMN IT!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:20 pm

Sakura smirked as Maddie had gotten lost in her own logic and fell prey to the cheerleader's SUPERIOR tactics!

"HA! Who's laughing now, cutie-pie? ME!" She gently raised her fist to lightly knock the scissor-hand her friend and rival possessed, smiling deviously now that they were back one-to-one! This was exciting! She never would've thought she'd never think Janken would be so stimulating if it weren't part of japanese culture! It was one of the weird little quirks her people had! When something needed deciding and all reasonable recourse fails, do rock-paper-scissors. They even hold professional tournaments for this kind of thing that were so rapid fire, you could barely even see their hands move with how fast the competitors were shaking them!

All this was to say that Janken was in her blood as much as it was in her skill! She had talent! She had skill! Most importantly, though, she had LUCK! There was no doubt in her mind that she was gonna surpass her rival quick fast and in a hurry! She knew not how they played this game in America, but in japan, they did several rounds rapid fire to break ties like these! She hoped Maddie was poking around her her noggin again or this could get very awkward...

"Janken... HO!"
She declared, throwing her fist down in the shape of paper! No way Maddie would choose scissors after it failed her before!

"Janken... HO!" Rock!

"HO!" Scissors!

Suffice it to say, Sakura was more than confident in her ability to out RPS her rival! She had every advantage after all! Not to mention Sakura was blowing kisses Maddie's way between throws to trip her up!.... well... maybe that was only half the reason she was doing it....
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Okay, so now they were tied, one to one. Sakura was pretty good at Rock, Paper, Scissors. Or Janken, whatever. But she wasn't as good as Maddie. No one was as good as Maddie at anything! Maddie had been a thirty-two-time Rock, Paper, Scissors champion back in high school! She once won five times in a row with paper by totally messing with her opponent's head! Sure, she dropped one game, but psssssh. Didn't matter! This victory was still totally hers! It was cute that Lucky did it in the Japanese style, but she just could not compete with Maddie's talent, forged back in the good ol' U.S. of A.!

"And who's gonna be laughing in two seconds? ME! Rock, Paper...SCISSORS!" Maddie barked back, this time deciding to go back to her first winner, paper, figuring Sakura would think she could win with rock three times in a row specifically because it would be crazy to go with something three times in a row!

But Lucky, as it turned out, also chose paper, so that was a tie. Oh, well. Maddie stuck her tongue out at Lucky, then chanted again: "Rock, Paper...SCISSORS!"

Rock. Rock. Two ties in a row. Ugh! Maddie blew a kiss at Lucky and felt a kiss blown back at her, the two of them still thinking pretty similarly, it seemed!

"Rock, Paper...SCISSORS!" she yelled again, throwing scissors, and seeing scissors thrown back at her! Three ties in a row was not exactly common, but whatever! Time for Maddie to go into overdrive! Blowing kisses and making faces back at Lucky between every throw to shake her confidence, Maddie would keep on going:

"Rock, Paper...SCISSORS!" Rock!

"Rock, Paper...SCISSORS!" Scissors!

"Rock, Paper...SCISSORS!" Scissors AGAIN! Predict that, Lucky, you butthead!

"Rock, Paper...SCISSORS!" Paper!

"Rock, Paper...SCISSORS!" Rock!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:08 pm

"HA! In your dreams, cutie! I promise to make your loss nice though! A little 'thank you' for being the best opponent I've fought ever!" By that, she meant making out with her, of course. She just knew Maddie loved her kisses... She could taste it every time they locked lips! It was... uh.... kinda hard to ignore to be honest! With how much gusto and and moaning her rival let out, Lucky was convinced her friend would JUMP at this reward! She could see it now... Pulling her into her lap, cupping her cheeks in her hands and kissing her as deep and hard as she could until she passed out in her arms!

Ah, end-goals... There were none quite like this...

Back to the game, though, Maddie was just as determined as she was to win! Sakura wouldn't expect anything less! After all, she was the one to call for this game in the first place to decide their fate! ...And fate seemed to be pretty indecisive today! Deciding between her and Lucky was a hard choice, she understood, but Sakura was clearly the superior player (duh)! She knew that with her stunning bod, adorable expressions and her ability to outwit Maddie, it would fall on her side once again!

...Now!

... For real this time!

Each hand they threw seemed to match up the same without exception!

HO!"
ROCK!

"HO!" SCISSORS!

"HO!" SCISSORS!

"HO" PAPER!

"HO!" ROCK!

Each time it fell the SAME! THE SAME! It was like chance itself couldn't decide who it wanted to come out on top! UGH! THIS WAS ALL MADDIE'S FAULT! For making it come so close, for being such an annoyingly perfect fighter, for being so DAMNED HOT she almost couldn't think straight! Those kisses and faces were clouding up her thoughts! That was it! Yeah! She was using some sexy witchcraft on her! Whatever! Her luck was better than anything Maddie could ever throw her way!

"HOOOOOH!" She yelled, throwing her hand down in her final attempts at success, banking on ROCK!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:47 am

The sound of that post-match "thank you" sounded nice, but Maddie was having none of this "nice loss" thing! She was a winner, and she was going to win! She could have taken a win already, when her opponent tried to surrender, but she didn't want to win following up an exchange which looked a lot like a draw! She wanted them both to KNOW who had won this fight! "You're gonna be thanking me for kicking your ass, girlie! YAAAAAH!"

And then she unleashed the full power of her Rock, Paper, Scissors prowess...which was clearly far beyond whatever Lucky could muster, no matter how great the Japanese girl was! But it did seem that Fate was having a little trouble deciding between the two of them, as they threw again and again, and again and again they both chose the same thing! Rock! Scissors! Paper! It was ridiculous, and Maddie was starting to sweat a bit, as the strain of the extended Rock, Paper, Scissors duel took a toll on her already exhausted body!

At this point, some tiny part of her almost kind of wanted to lose just to get it over with! UGH! THIS WAS ALL SAKURA'S FAULT! If she wasn't so very close to being Maddie's equal in strength and speed, if her bod wasn't just about ninety-nine percent as BANGIN' as Maddie's, if she wasn't able to trade knockouts with Maddie and fight her so close, they could've been cuddling backstage already, with Maddie forcing Lucky to lick her butt or something! Those kisses and all that stuff were making it hard for Maddie to think straight! GAH! She just had to finish this off right now! She won with paper, lost with scissors, so she couldn't use paper, but also couldn't use scissors, but then since rock was the only option, it was actually the WORST option, right? So maybe she should go with scissors, but what if...

"ROCK, PAPER...

SCIIIIISSSSSSORS!"
Maddie yelled, using half of her strength on a dramatic arm motion and half on that yell, nearly passing out with the strain as she threw down her hand one last time...palm down towards the canvas, hand flat, going for PAPER on her final attempt!

And just like that, a surprising robust roar rippled across the crowd, as the match had been decided...and Maddie, for all her bluster, could barely believe that it was all finally finished! AND IN HER FAVOR!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:56 am

NO! It couldn't be true! After all this build up and getting a second chance... Her luck had run out!? She stared at the hand on the mat before her, fingers fully extended in the sign of paper, displaying for all to see who was the true winner of this match! It could not BE!

"NOOOO!" Sakura wailed perhaps a little over-dramatically as her dreams of making out with Maddie in celebration of her victory withered and died right in front of her! "IT WAS SO CLOOOOOOOSE!" She reared up on her knees before falling hard on her back, completely giving up on EVERYTHING she had fantasized about up 'till now! She coulda won! She COULDA WON! She had thought Maddie had made a mistake in giving her this 2nd chance as she blew it! It was gonna be real depressing going home to stare at another loss on her record without a single win to her name... She sighed heavily, rolling her eyes before looking over at the ref and giving her a dejected smile.

"Well... You heard her. She won."

And with that the crowd exploded in approval! They had a winner finally and Lucky had to admit, she had never seen a Ref more relieved to see a match end. It was almost kinda funny the way she looked! Heh... it almost got a chuckle out of her...

OH WELL! She gave it her all and she lost, but she lost to the hottest, cutest, strongest woman she could've ever hoped to lose too! In her mind, this was a loss only in name!

"WELL! congrats, Maddie!" She cheered, using her forearms to prop herself up. "You won anyway! Good fight!" She again, rolled herself over on her hands and knees, inching over to her friend and gently placing a hand on her shoulder. "Now I got a little gift for ya to really bring this congratulations home..." With wide smile, she pressed her lips HARD against her rival's kissing her with all her remaining strength, a kiss of deep passion and warmth and love for her awesomeness that her tongue could barely express it! She attempted to shove Maddie on her back, press her underneath her so that she could sit back and enjoy her prize but if she knew her correctly... She would always want an interactive experience...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:01 pm

"YESSSSS!" Maddie yelled, once again nearly passing out from excitement, her whole body nearly going into random, crazy spasms as this whole exhausting duel came to a successful conclusion for the California girl! Her face contorted into a crazed, excited, open-mouthed grin as she slapped her paper-bearing hand all over Sakura's rock-bearing hand, covering up the losing sign and confirming her victory for all to see! Her butt wiggled and jiggled as she squirmed all around, barely able to contain herself! "I GOTCHU, LUCKY! WOOOOOOO!"

Sakura reared up and collapsed backwards, putting some space between the two of them. Weirdly, for a girl who had been so willing to give up and give Maddie the victory mere minutes before, the Japanese girl now looked dejected, depressed, almost out of it altogether, which kind of put a damper on Maddie's celebrations, as she felt a real pang of disappointment at seeing her new friend upset! Maddie tried to scoot over a little closer to her erstwhile opponent, but by the time she got there it seemed like Lucky was feeling better, sitting up and congratulating her on her victory.

"Heh, thanks! It was super tough, way tougher than usual...you really put up, like, a great fight, and that was so close at the end...I hope you aren't too mad about—" Before she could finish, Sakura leaned in and gave her a hard, passionate kiss, Maddie's eyes widening for an instant, her cheeks turning red, as she was pushed back, nearly falling over onto her butt...but Maddie didn't want Sakura to do all the work here! She pushed back, stabilizing herself, their breasts squishing together again and Maddie's arms wrapping around to grab her friend's ass as she opened her mouth and sucked on Sakura's lips, her tongue sliding along them as a thanks for such a great fight!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:41 pm

Sakura moaned softly as her rival pressed back into her, Lucky's hands snaking around to cup Maddie's fine ass as she did the same to her! Her cheeks flashed a bright cherry red as they comfortably made out with one another as the crowd went WILD, the white-haired girl taking so much pleasure in her... Maddie was now her bestest friend and rival for life! Everything they would do together would be a contest from now on, an attempt to display her superiority over her for VENGEANCE... but mostly fun! Lucky couldn't help but giggle at what Maddie tried to say, pulling away with a loud *pop* of their lips, just enough so she could see her whole, gorgeous face.

"Nawh. Not mad at all!" She smiled brightly, looking around for her bikini stuffs LONG since discarded near the beginning of the match. "You made my day actually!" The cheerleader turned back to the beautiful American, taking a hand from her butt-cheek and instead cupped her face-cheek, leaning in one more time to give her a nice, gentle smooch before nuzzling her nose. "Hows about we take this backstage, hm? I wanna get your phone number and address so we can do more things!" She gently stuck out her tongue playfully. "What, did ya think I was just gonna take this siting down? Nope! After tonight, you're stuck with me, Maddie-chan!" Unwilling to let her friend go, Sakura rose to her feet, her hands instead moving to take her counterpart's in hers, interlocking their fingers as Sakura walked around the stage to collect her bikini! Couldn't very well lose that! It was a gift from her mom after all!

Once everything was in hand, Sakura would simply look over at her friend and smile brightly, giving her one last smooch before walking with her hand-in-hand out of the arena. They had things to talk... and kiss about!

MADDIE WINS
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11