Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. Safia Shahrazar - Hot Triage Action!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Safia Shahrazar - Hot Triage Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Safia Shahrazar - Hot Triage Action!

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:16 am

As Eirina tried to recover, Sofia suddenly lunged at her, latching herself onto her back, causing the doctor to yelp. "Aah!!" With Sofia's weight on her back, Eirina was having trouble getting back up thanks to Sofia's weight anchoring her. Grunting as she felt all her opponent's limbs wrapping around her, Eirina had no choice but to muster her strength.

Usually, Eirina made use of her skills and techniques to fight her opponent, not relying too much on her strength. But, she would make an exception for the cute Persian girl who was latching herself on her back as she would try to get back up on her feet despite the weight on her back, slowly rising up.

And then, she would fall back, hoping to use the very move that Safia was using on her against her as she hoped that the Persian girl would be crushed underneath her weight.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Safia Shahrazar - Hot Triage Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Safia Shahrazar - Hot Triage Action!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:39 pm

Safia was making her way towards Eirina's neck to try and choke her out, when suddenly Eirina began rising up to her feet! Safia wasn't particularly heavy, but for the doctor to be able to lift the both of them up like this showed considerable strength. Safia clung on though, her position unchanging as she still tried to squeeze Eirina out.

That was a big mistake. Eirina stood up, then fell backwards, slamming Safia down hard on her back! "Gahh!" Safia gasped, the doctor's weight crushing the air out of her lungs. Safia's grip loosened considerably around the doctor's chest and waist. But she still clung on stubbornly, even as she was stunned and having trouble breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:18 am

Falling back, Eirina managed to crush Safia under her weight, which made her grip around her body to loosen. Thinking of this as an opportunity, Eirina would try to pry the Persian girl's arms off of her before trying to get herself off of her. Then, she would turn around before perching back on Safia's belly, sitting on top of her stomach. Eirina would look at the beautiful face of Safia, licking her own lips erotically as she imagined what she would do next.

"Huhuhu~ now you're mine, Safia..." Eirina purred as she would try to pin Safia's hands, each hand at each side of her head. Then, she would lean in, drawing her face closer to Safia's before she locked her lips with the exotic beauty's, kissing her deeply and passionately. "Aaaahm~"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:00 pm

Safia was quite stunned after taking that fall, though she still tenaciously clung to Eirina's body. The doctor did not have much trouble through ripping apart Safia’s grip, and assuming the dominant position. The Persian beauty groaned as Eirina straddled her stomach, pinning her arms down beside her head and held her down.

"Yeah? What will do you?" Safia asked, a teasing and still defiant tone clear in her voice. When Eirina sealed her lips with a kiss, Safia couldn’t help but let out a low moan of pleasure. She kissed back, pressing her lips against Eirina's tightly, even parting her mouth to let Eirina's tongue enter. She might be on bottom, but Safia still wanted to enjoy herself as much as possible!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Eirina would waste little time to let her tongue enter Safia's mouth as the Persian girl parted her lips, looking to have her tongue sliding and wrestling with Safia's, her dominant position giving her more edge and advantage over the dusky beauty. At the same time, she would start shifting her legs, moving them down, wrapping them around Safia's legs so that she could put her in a gravevine position.

"Mmmm~ aaahm~" Eirina let out lewd noises as she kept on kissing Safia. She would also start parting her legs, doing the same to Safia's legs as well while she was in that position.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Safia moaned as well as the doctor intensified her kissing. The Persian beauty very rarely felt herself getting lost in her opponent's kisses, but Eirina was incredibly good at what she did, tongue probing Safia's mouth, moaning and kissing her passionately. It made Safia was to give in and just let Eirina take her. But Safia still wanted to win.

She felt Eirina's legs slide down her body and in between her own. The doctor was trying to lock her into a grapevine! Safia realized this quickly, but Eirina already had her legs trapped! She let out a low moan as Eirina parted her legs and brought their crotches together, the thin fabric over Safia's sex doing little to protect her from feeling Eirina.

Safia decided that if Eirina wanted to play like this, then she will get everything. She pushed up with her hips, bumping her sex right up against the doctor's in a challenge. Safia wanted to go pussy against pussy with Eirina, would the doctor accept?

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:06 am

Assaulting Safia on both fronts, Eirina would try to keep her advantage, being on top of the cute Persian, but then, Safia decided to fight back, pushing up her hips and bumping her pussy against Eirina's. With their nether regions touching each other, Eirina couldn't help but shudder in delight due to how sensitive they felt, especially while touching Safia's sex.

Eirina would keep kissing the girl before she decided to break the kiss, parting her lips from hers, leaving behind a bridge of saliva between their lips. Taking out a deep breath to give herself some precious oxygen, Eirina would look into Safia's eyes, those pupils of hers filled with lust. She couldn't wait to ravage the girl and make the girl hers.

"Huhu... you certainly know how to fight back, dear..." Eirina purred, drawing her face closer to Safia's again, brushing her nose against hers, letting her warm breath tickle her skin. At the same time, she would press her bountiful breasts against Safia's own pair, hoping to see some interesting and delightful reaction from the cutie.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:40 pm

Safia shuddered as well when her sex made contact with Eirina's. Even though they were still both clothed (something Safia wanted to rectify quickly in this match) there was still and electric tingle of pleasure. It seemed to make Eirina back off a bit as she broke the kiss and lifted her breasts up slightly. Safia eagerly sucked in a few deep breaths, feeling her hardened nipples brush up against Eirina's as they poked out from her costume.

Safia stared back at Eirina with equally lustful eyes. "I love fighting like this," Safia said in response, her voice sultry with arousal. Eirina lowered her breasts down again, pressing her bountiful chest against Safia's smaller perky breasts. Their nipples were duelling now, tips pressed in tight as Eirina's bust engulfed Safia’s. It sent another electric tingle through the Persian beauty's body, making her shiver. Safia humped upwards almost involuntarily to grind her pussy against Eirina's in response.

"You want me, don't you Frau dokter?" Safia said, "I want to see what you will do to take me!" She leaned up and kissed Eirina on the lips again, this time taking the aggressive route, pushing her tongue into Eirina's mouth and sucking on her lips!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:19 am

The sensation of having their hardened nipples poking into each other sent waves after waves of arousal all over Eirina's body, not to mention that their pussies were grinding against each other, eliciting delighted mewls from the Frau Doktor. Hearing Safia's words, Eirina licked her lips, loving how erotic her opponent was. "Of course... I want you..." Eirina breathed out, staring into Safia's eyes. "I want you so bad..."

And then, Safia leaned up and kissed Eirina, and she noted that the Persian girl was getting aggressive than before. Not the one to just take it without fighting back, Eirina would also double her effort, deepening the kiss between them, swirling her tongue into Safia's mouth, sucking her lips, making lewd and obscene noises along the way. At the same time, she would keep on grinding her clothed sex against Safia's.

She really needed to discard all these clothes so that nothing would stand between their naked flesh. For the time being, she would keep on making out with Safia, keeping her pinned under her while she was pressing her breasts against hers.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Eirina's moans really began to set Safia off, especially as the sexy doctor redoubled her efforts to sexual overwhelm Safia. Seeing how distracted Eirina was gave Safia an idea. The Persian beauty kept on kissing her back, using her entire body to grind against Eirina's sexy form. However at the same time Safia began twisting her arms to free them from Eirina's grip and get her legs free as well. Safia had no intention of fighting on her back this whole time, no matter how good it felt right now.

The second Safia gets one of her legs free, she would kick up and wrap it around Eirina's body. The Persian beauty would then rock to the side and attempt to roll on top, trying to simultaneously free herself and put Eirina in a controllable position by straddling her stomach!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next