Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

BloodstalkerZ, kerflubble, killcarrion, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, Tarantulust, Underdog21, Yori, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

The Austrailian Mudslide is Back.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:20 am by Softsquad

Granted that most of you won't know me or remember me, but I've had a few matches here and there some time ago. Well I think its time to become a regular around here and try to have some fun again, but at the same time keep coming back. Anyway I think its time to jump into some matches with Zoe Taylor, my mud wrestling character from Australia and get her back into the squared circle. Furthermore I will update my characters as I think some proper changes need to happen.

So if anyone would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a debut character match.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:44 pm by Tarantulust

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a match to debut my first character, Juno Sawyer, as well as get accustom to the site. I am mostly looking to solidify Junos character, and how she acts.

I would prefer to stay away from hentai right now, though a perverted character or action is fine is fine if its within reason. I don't expect it to be too long, but if you wish to add a rivelry or enemy spin to it I am open. If you are interested, feel free to reply or PM me.

Comments: 3

Looking for a storyline/rival thread.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:13 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for a storyline to start with any of my characters. I'm not expecting anything too long maybe the span of a few matches/other threads. This can be from friendly rival competition or our characters becoming enemies.

I'm not interested in hentai matches, but I'm ok with perverted characters/actions within reason of course. Let me know here if you're interested here and then we can move things to pms. I do have a number of characters so I'm willing to handle a few characters so don't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark

Go down

Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark

Post by Berial on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:27 am

- VS -

---------------
No Holds Barred Match
Rules: No disqualification. All pinfalls must be made within the ring.
Victory Conditions: Gained via pinfall, submission, or KO from the opponent.
---------------

A new quest! A new adventure! More XP!

It may have been late into the evening for this round of showing at AFW, but Brave Yuko strode confidently through the Friction halls as if she hadn’t just spent all night fixing her town walls in Dragon Quest Builders. Mid-day naps were a treasure that few had the chance to reap the benefits of in their day-to-day, but it was a necessary schedule. Any true hero knows that the night is where the true terrors lay. And tonight was no exception.

Her adversary was a relative newcomer to the arena, as she was, but far from a defender of the people. No, this woman was a champion of darkness. Chaos incarnate. While her contest against the Sky Captain Rosemary had been a spirited and honorable bout, a hero still had her duties. Yuko strode to the gorilla position with a confident smile about her countenance. She’d vanquish her foe this day and ensure peace was restored.

Brave Yuko:
Theme Music:

The vocals and drums echoed across the arena, signaling the heroine’s arrival. Spires of flames surged forth from the top of the ramp down its length, feeding the excitement of the countless patrons filling the arena. As the pace reached its apex, Brave Yuko came charging out from behind the curtain, flourishing her hands left and right as she ran. Despite her rush to the ring, she’d timed her run perfectly to move in parallel with the pillars of flame on both sides. Her smile broadened as she reached out for the ropes, leaping up onto the edge of the ring before making a huge leap onto the top rope, balancing herself on both feet as her scarf flourished brilliantly behind her.

She raised her arms high, giving grand and sweeping waves to all three sides of the arena. A thoroughly packed coliseum this day, many eyes watching the Legendary Hero as she flipped forward from the top rope, landing on two feet with the same proud smile she entered with. She made her way to her corner and awaited her foe’s entrance, desperate to catch a glimpse of this knight shrouded in darkness.
Berial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:06 am

Tonight would be the night for another match for the Dark Heroine, Sonic Knight. She had made quite an impression during her debut match, showing what she was made of for the audience of AFW. And tonight, she would be pitted against another poor soul who would be another name to be put under the list of people who would become the stepping stones for Sonic Knight to reach for a new height in this wrestling promotion. And it happened that the poor soul in question was someone who had fashioned herself as a heroine of justice.

The dark heroine couldn't help but lick her lips in anticipation, knowing how fitting for someone like her to be pitted against the poor soul named Brave Yuko. She couldn't find any more fitting opponent to face, thinking that a victory over the heroine would soon make quite an impact in her career.

Waiting in the gorilla position, Sonic Knight would soon hear her cue as her theme song, Will Power, was played, and she grinned as she stepped into the stage, and she received a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd. Clad in her stylized leotard and an obsidian-colored tiara, Sonic Knight would then walk down the ramp, heading over to the ring. When a cameraman tried to get a close-up of her face, the dark heroine would shoot an arrogant smirk at the lens before casually shoving the camera.

Sonic Knight:

Soon, she would arrive at the ring, and with haughty strides, she climbed up the apron, entering the ring before she took a good look at her opponent. Showing a toothy grin at Brave Yuko, she would dramatically point at her before saying, "So... are you my sacrifice for tonight? Haha... I cannot ask for a more fitting tribute other than you..." She was looking forward to bring this heroine down and prove what a superior wrestler she was to everyone.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial on Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 am

The heavy wails of a guitar and the hard crash of drums filled the arena. A foreboding, sickening shadow seemed to have spread across the arena, permeating the air and giving the figure approaching from behind the curtain their dreaded entrance. As if born from the Chaos Shrine itself, the obsidian-clad fiend stepped forth with an arrogant grin etched on her face.

Yuko stood proudly in the center of the ring, fists curled and tucked against her hips. Sonic Knight appeared every bit the demonic foe she envisioned her to be. The tiara on her scalp practically embellishing her as the princess of all things vile and cruel in this world.

She crossed her arms as the embodiment of darkness entered the ring. Her low voice, almost a demon’s growl, made her hackles stand up on end. But the hero’s resolve remained strong, unwavering in the face of chaos.

“Ha! Bold words, ravager! The only sacrifice tonight shall be you. I’m close to leveling up, and the experience from you will be more than enough!” She took a bold step forward and pointing definitely at the dark knight. “You overstep! I could finish you with one spell!” She waved her hand quickly to the side. “A waste of MP! Base attacks will defeat you all the same!”

She stepped forward as the official called them to the center of the ring. Her eyes never left the villain, resolved to see this through to the end.

“It is only customary that I warn you. You have stepped into the ring tonight only to meet your end. For you duel with the Legendary Hero, the Holy Sword, the Bane of all Evil. I am Brave Yuko! And with the power of my Excalibur, I shall smite you and all your cruel-blooded ilk from this world!”
Berial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:02 am

Brave Yuko stood in the middle of the ring like a beacon of hope and light and all things that are good and just, and Sonic Knight intended to bring the heroine down just to see the looks of despair on her face. After hearing all the heroine's spiels, Sonic Knight arrogantly jutted out her modest chest before saying, "Hmph! Brave words, but also naive! If you believe that you can stand against me, the harbinger of darkness and crusher of hope, Sonic Knight, then you have another thing coming!"

Dramatically pointing at the heroine, Sonic Knight added, "To defeat you, my base form shall be enough. I see no need for further transformations, as my current strength is sufficient to bring you down forevermore under my heels and be ground to dust..." Smirking cruelly at her adversary, Sonic Knight held out her arms to her side. "So, be prepared to be cast off into the endless abyss of darkness, wallowing in despair as I, Sonic Knight, shall crush you with my hands!"

Just like her opponent, her eyes never left the heroine, her dark eyes glinting with anticipation to see the warrior of justice be felled under her fell might.

So, when the referee called them to the center of the ring and started the match, Sonic Knight would take a stance, preparing herself for her clash with Yuko. "Let us see who shall triumph in the end, though the result shall be obvious enough..." she said in sinister tone as she would drop into a stance, legs widened and arms held out. She would quickly close in to lock up with Yuko, but the moment they were closing up with each other, Sonic Knight would quickly slip behind Yuko, planning to grab her head and lock her in a sleeper hold!

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down