Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark Empty Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark

Post by Berial Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:27 am

Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark FTN9KDB - VS - Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark Z2iFkBE

---------------
No Holds Barred Match
Rules: No disqualification. All pinfalls must be made within the ring.
Victory Conditions: Gained via pinfall, submission, or KO from the opponent.
---------------

A new quest! A new adventure! More XP!

It may have been late into the evening for this round of showing at AFW, but Brave Yuko strode confidently through the Friction halls as if she hadn’t just spent all night fixing her town walls in Dragon Quest Builders. Mid-day naps were a treasure that few had the chance to reap the benefits of in their day-to-day, but it was a necessary schedule. Any true hero knows that the night is where the true terrors lay. And tonight was no exception.

Her adversary was a relative newcomer to the arena, as she was, but far from a defender of the people. No, this woman was a champion of darkness. Chaos incarnate. While her contest against the Sky Captain Rosemary had been a spirited and honorable bout, a hero still had her duties. Yuko strode to the gorilla position with a confident smile about her countenance. She’d vanquish her foe this day and ensure peace was restored.

Brave Yuko:
Theme Music:

The vocals and drums echoed across the arena, signaling the heroine’s arrival. Spires of flames surged forth from the top of the ramp down its length, feeding the excitement of the countless patrons filling the arena. As the pace reached its apex, Brave Yuko came charging out from behind the curtain, flourishing her hands left and right as she ran. Despite her rush to the ring, she’d timed her run perfectly to move in parallel with the pillars of flame on both sides. Her smile broadened as she reached out for the ropes, leaping up onto the edge of the ring before making a huge leap onto the top rope, balancing herself on both feet as her scarf flourished brilliantly behind her.

She raised her arms high, giving grand and sweeping waves to all three sides of the arena. A thoroughly packed coliseum this day, many eyes watching the Legendary Hero as she flipped forward from the top rope, landing on two feet with the same proud smile she entered with. She made her way to her corner and awaited her foe’s entrance, desperate to catch a glimpse of this knight shrouded in darkness.

Back to top Go down

Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark Empty Re: Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:06 am

Tonight would be the night for another match for the Dark Heroine, Sonic Knight. She had made quite an impression during her debut match, showing what she was made of for the audience of AFW. And tonight, she would be pitted against another poor soul who would be another name to be put under the list of people who would become the stepping stones for Sonic Knight to reach for a new height in this wrestling promotion. And it happened that the poor soul in question was someone who had fashioned herself as a heroine of justice.

The dark heroine couldn't help but lick her lips in anticipation, knowing how fitting for someone like her to be pitted against the poor soul named Brave Yuko. She couldn't find any more fitting opponent to face, thinking that a victory over the heroine would soon make quite an impact in her career.

Waiting in the gorilla position, Sonic Knight would soon hear her cue as her theme song, Will Power, was played, and she grinned as she stepped into the stage, and she received a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd. Clad in her stylized leotard and an obsidian-colored tiara, Sonic Knight would then walk down the ramp, heading over to the ring. When a cameraman tried to get a close-up of her face, the dark heroine would shoot an arrogant smirk at the lens before casually shoving the camera.

Sonic Knight:

Soon, she would arrive at the ring, and with haughty strides, she climbed up the apron, entering the ring before she took a good look at her opponent. Showing a toothy grin at Brave Yuko, she would dramatically point at her before saying, "So... are you my sacrifice for tonight? Haha... I cannot ask for a more fitting tribute other than you..." She was looking forward to bring this heroine down and prove what a superior wrestler she was to everyone.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark Empty Re: Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark

Post by Berial Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 am

The heavy wails of a guitar and the hard crash of drums filled the arena. A foreboding, sickening shadow seemed to have spread across the arena, permeating the air and giving the figure approaching from behind the curtain their dreaded entrance. As if born from the Chaos Shrine itself, the obsidian-clad fiend stepped forth with an arrogant grin etched on her face.

Yuko stood proudly in the center of the ring, fists curled and tucked against her hips. Sonic Knight appeared every bit the demonic foe she envisioned her to be. The tiara on her scalp practically embellishing her as the princess of all things vile and cruel in this world.

She crossed her arms as the embodiment of darkness entered the ring. Her low voice, almost a demon’s growl, made her hackles stand up on end. But the hero’s resolve remained strong, unwavering in the face of chaos.

“Ha! Bold words, ravager! The only sacrifice tonight shall be you. I’m close to leveling up, and the experience from you will be more than enough!” She took a bold step forward and pointing definitely at the dark knight. “You overstep! I could finish you with one spell!” She waved her hand quickly to the side. “A waste of MP! Base attacks will defeat you all the same!”

She stepped forward as the official called them to the center of the ring. Her eyes never left the villain, resolved to see this through to the end.

“It is only customary that I warn you. You have stepped into the ring tonight only to meet your end. For you duel with the Legendary Hero, the Holy Sword, the Bane of all Evil. I am Brave Yuko! And with the power of my Excalibur, I shall smite you and all your cruel-blooded ilk from this world!”

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:02 am

Brave Yuko stood in the middle of the ring like a beacon of hope and light and all things that are good and just, and Sonic Knight intended to bring the heroine down just to see the looks of despair on her face. After hearing all the heroine's spiels, Sonic Knight arrogantly jutted out her modest chest before saying, "Hmph! Brave words, but also naive! If you believe that you can stand against me, the harbinger of darkness and crusher of hope, Sonic Knight, then you have another thing coming!"

Dramatically pointing at the heroine, Sonic Knight added, "To defeat you, my base form shall be enough. I see no need for further transformations, as my current strength is sufficient to bring you down forevermore under my heels and be ground to dust..." Smirking cruelly at her adversary, Sonic Knight held out her arms to her side. "So, be prepared to be cast off into the endless abyss of darkness, wallowing in despair as I, Sonic Knight, shall crush you with my hands!"

Just like her opponent, her eyes never left the heroine, her dark eyes glinting with anticipation to see the warrior of justice be felled under her fell might.

So, when the referee called them to the center of the ring and started the match, Sonic Knight would take a stance, preparing herself for her clash with Yuko. "Let us see who shall triumph in the end, though the result shall be obvious enough..." she said in sinister tone as she would drop into a stance, legs widened and arms held out. She would quickly close in to lock up with Yuko, but the moment they were closing up with each other, Sonic Knight would quickly slip behind Yuko, planning to grab her head and lock her in a sleeper hold!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Tue May 01, 2018 3:16 am

Yuko looked with her arms folded above her chest as the knight of chaos protested her might to the hero and, likewise, the entire world watching the two on this proud evening. Indeed, Sonic Knight was every bit the contemptuous, malevolent figure that she’d believed her to be. To let this horror spread her terror across the squared circle would be a grave disservice to all of wrestling!

It was a bit of a surprise to hear that the woman could transform. Her eyebrows furrowed as her gaze slightly hardened towards the monster before her. Her final form? A limit break? It seems that a defensive strategy was in order. Better to reserve the heal spells for now.

“Crush away, then! The resolve of the bravest hero is unbendable!” She dropped her arms and crouched into position, mirroring the villain's own. “I shall afford you a demonstration.”

The bell rang out and the two closed in towards each other in a moment closely reminiscent of her contest with Captain Rosemary. A truly challenging, yet honorable bout. The precise opposite of what this match was quickly proving itself to be, as the monster quickly ducked around the lock just inches away from each other’s palms!

Yuko’s eyes widened as her head turned to follow her adversary, only to find herself caught in a sleeper hold the next moment. Such speed! Her hands shot to her neck, but the hold was already. She bucked forward slightly, attempting to break free but quickly finding her efforts in vain.

“Yuko...is trapped...”

The heroine pried with all her might against the dark knight’s arm, attempting to refill her oxygen meter before things became truly dire.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 01, 2018 5:20 am

Sonic Knight already got the heroine in her arms now! Squeezing her neck, the dark heroine would squeeze the life out of her, making it difficult to breathe. Chuckling, Sonic Knight would then whisper to Yuko's ear, knowing that doing so would lower her spirit, allowing her to break her apart soon.

"What's the matter, heroine? I have you now in my arms..." Sonic Knight taunted. "Imagine, knowing that you fight for all that is right and just and good, and yet to fail at the end..." She chuckled darkly, imagining the looks of despair on the heroine's face upon facing her imminent defeat. "Hehe... I can hardly wait to savor the feeling of helplessness and despair from you..."

Still keeping Yuko in her sleeper hold, she would wrench her neck a little harder, not only making it hard for the heroine to breathe, but also making it even more painful around her neck. "Now... what can you do, Brave Yuko? How will you escape me? How will you save yourself from the inevitable shadow of despair? Let's see what you still have some tricks up your sleeves!" She would give Yuko's neck extra squeeze as an emphasis.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Thu May 03, 2018 7:23 am

Such an inexorable grip!

Despite the monster’s rather short stature, she still retained a crushing level of force inside of her body. Yuko could barely manage to tear herself away from the beast despite her slight height advantage. Speed, strength, and a clear amount of skill. She could hardly remember seeing such a well-rounded build since her days in Ring Dream.

The hero shivered against the venomous words spoken into her ear, frustrated at her inability to break free from this lock. She had to do something, however. The dark knight may have been many things, but weak was certainly not one of them. Her oxygen would run out eventually Yuko combed through her memory, thinking of the countless battles she’d waded through, and received an epiphany upon her head.

“You...will not...best me, ravager.” She said, stepping closer to the nearest corner. “Bravery...never...falters!”

Keeping a tight grip on the villain's arms, Yuko would lunge forward and attempt to dash towards the turnbuckle. Going to run up the rungs, she would kick off the middle buckle and attempt to slam Sonic Knight into the ground beneath her while escaping her vicious grip with a shiranui.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 05, 2018 12:58 am

Things had been going according to her plans, and Sonic Knight believed that she already had the heroine right within her grasp. But then, Yuko seemed to be regaining her wit, and after letting out more of her heroic diatribe, she dashed towards the the nearest turnbuckle, Sonic Knight's arms still wrapped around her neck before she kicked off the middle buckle, slamming the dark heroine into the mat with a shiranui.

"Aah!!" Sonic Knight yelped as she was slammed into the mat. Eyes widening in disbelief as her supposed prey managed to escape, she would stay on the canvas for a good few seconds, unable to comprehend that her opponent managed to defy her expectation and escape her hold. But then, she would regain her senses as she would roll over onto her knees and hands so that she could push herself back up onto her feet.

"Heh... not bad..." Sonic Knight said, still gracious enough to compliment her foe's tenacity and bravery. "You are brave, indeed... but will it be enough to protect you from my super move? Bravery alone won't be enough to counter it..." She took a stance, eyes focusing on Brave Yuko as she would look for an opening she could take advantage of. All the while, she would make a beckoning gesture, daring the heroine to come closer and lock up with her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon May 14, 2018 5:38 am

Success! The heroine was free!

Despite this, Yuko still had to take a moment to compose herself once she was free from the villain's clutches. One thing she had drastically underestimated was the knight’s strength, a blunder she was sure many other heroes of the past had made. There resided a great well of physical power to draw from in the darkest recesses of her otherwise short stature. It would be wise to stay out of her clutches for the time being, a task that may have been difficult in itself with Sonic’s impressive speed. A truly terrifying combination. She'd chosen her level-ups well.

She would steel her resolve nonetheless. The hero pushed herself up from one knee and up to two feet, standing up and stumbling backwards a few steps, still fairly lightheaded from the chokehold. Her oxygen meter refilled in no time, however, and Brave Yuko once again faced her adversary, just in time to hear her pitiful taunts. Yuko merely furrowed her brows and crossed her arms at the retort. As if a hero would falter to such petty insults! Too bad for her, she had a decent idea of the monster’s power levels now. If her adversary believed that Yuko would fall into the same trap again so easily, she was destined for disappointment...and defeat.

“Bravery withstands all, dark knight. And it defeats all as well!” She crouched down into her attack stance. “Prepare yourself! Your turn has ended!”

With lunge forward, Yuko would quickly close the distance between her and Sonic Knight. Raising her leg to seemingly attempt a kick, she would instead jump up and plant one foot against the dark heroine’s thigh, elevating herself to shoot another kick at the side of her head, attempting a quick enziguri.

Last edited by Berial on Wed May 30, 2018 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Hearing Yuko's response, Sonic Knight just smirked, knowing the futility of her actions. Seeing her coming towards her, the dark heroine was prepared for her as she would ready herself to deflect whatever move that she tried to use. But, she was caught off-guard by Yuko planting one of her foot right onto her thigh to lift herself up, using Sonic Knight's thigh as a leverage. Sonic Knight took her time to blink when she was suddenly hit with an enzuigiri.

"Aaghh!!"

The sudden kick to the side of her head was enough to shake the villainous knight, but it wasn't enough to make her lose her footing as she would stagger back, shaking her head. Bringing her hand to the spot where she was hit, she would glare at the heroine who dared to land such an attack, letting out a hiss at her.

"Gkkh... d-damn you..." she growled. Perhaps she had underestimated her foe, and the dark heroine vowed to not repeat the same mistake again. She would take a few steps back, distancing herself from Yuko, hoping that her auto-recovery would kick in so that she could get back into the fight.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next