Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Matou
by Cherry Lover Today at 12:02 am

» Daisuke Takeuchi vs Valley Doll- Last Person Standing!
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 11:22 pm

» Back to rp :]
by BritBrat Yesterday at 11:16 pm

» Lucky vs Death Bunny: The Battle of the Bunnies
by Cicilia Yesterday at 9:54 pm

» Li-Mei vs Kim Rhee - Chrysalis
by BritBrat Yesterday at 9:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cherry Lover, Gator_Tooth, GrandAkumaShogun, Kelsea, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Panda, skip-stop, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Back to rp :]

Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:32 pm by 321Shazam

I know it's been awhile but I'm back into the swing of things. I'd love to get some sexy and fun matches with you guys oh ba gawd! Please pm me here or in the discord if you have an idea for matches

Comments: 2

LF matches or rps

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:40 am by kiranar

I have several characters on most rosters except tension, but I am not against some of my characters taking opponents from there. Celeste the Carpathian Impaler, The Emerald Moons are my friction wrestlers Kirana is a character I made based off of Monster Hunter series along with my Xeltron from the starwars universe. Message me if any of the characters seems interesting.

Comments: 0

Looking to get my feet wet

Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:59 am by beachking

Would love some fun and nice matches or some dirty backstage stuff

http://www.afwrpg.com/t19177-the-beach-beauties#521597
they take on anyone

Comments: 11

On the hunt(Lucha Fury and Anja)

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

On the hunt(Lucha Fury and Anja) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the hunt(Lucha Fury and Anja)

Post by Harrier on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:27 pm

"And I like your eagerness."
Anja would not have had a problem to get a taste of the jungle cat right there too which was clearly visible in her eyes, but she was too much of a professional to miss the chance to fight both girls at Summer Splash.

She would have probably not asked for a match if not for this spontaneous happening, and in the light of the last wave of management to find veterans who helped out rookies, this match would probably be welcomed. Tipping a little bit from one toe to toe, she tried to remember her phone number because she did not have her mobile with her all the time. before she finally had it and spoke it out, looking at the screen once to see if it was correct and familiar.
"You will have to trust me that I find a suitable partner?"
She then asked, half asking half assuming.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

On the hunt(Lucha Fury and Anja) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the hunt(Lucha Fury and Anja)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:57 pm

Pantera smiled as Anja said that she liked her eagerness. The blonde was coming off as very likable to the two luchadora's, who were feeling fortunate to have met her. So after Anja took the phone from Reina and typed in her number, she'd ask them if they trusted her to find a suitable partner for the match.

"You found us didn't you?" the phoenix queen would say while putting an arm around Pantera, who would rest her head on the woman's shoulder as a result. "So I think you're more than capable to find a tag partner with ease. Anyway! We should get going." she would add which made her lover look up in distress from having to leave the lovely blonde.

"After all, we have some training to do before we face in the ring, chica~" Reina would say seductively as she took back her phone and kissed Anja's cheek. "Hey! I want a taste too!" Pantera would say before stepping forward and kissing her on the cheek as well. "It was a pleasure meeting you~"

Then both women would leave Anja while waving before turning away. "Wait...weren't we going to train in this room?" Pantera whispered into her lover's ear. "Yes...but now we have a different kind of training to do...you know?" Reina whispered back seductively.

"Oh! A few rounds in bed hmm?" she would say back with a giggle. "Nope. Too far. I was thinking broom closet~" Reina would say as she took Pantera's hand and led them to their battleground.

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:20 pm

"You won´t be disappointed."
Anja was now under pressure, but it was a very welcome pressure. She had to find a hot chick that was suitable for a victory and a defeat, meaning that she had to be hot and willing to take on a POW stipulation. and it would best be a Mexican and even more better, a luchadora herself. The Blonde had some experience in fighting against and with luchadoras, but many wrestlers were at their first meeting with luchadoras overwhelmed by their high flying action and speed.

Then the girl went off to train, and Anja could not help but smile when her cheek was kissed and she even tippy toed a little to make it easier for the girls to kiss her goodbye, giggling when she heard that the girls would go *train* .
"I am so happy to have you train in this way. You will need it!"
She waved with one hand to watch the girls walk away. When they were finally gone, Anja would turn around to pack her stuff and head to the AFW headquarter. She had a databank to search...

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2