by acuya Today at 6:36 pm

» Maid–In–Waiting
by acuya Today at 6:35 pm

» Inconsistent posting
by Lobo Today at 6:35 pm

» Killer Instinct
by acuya Today at 6:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bergakungen, Clobber Jobber, DizzyKnight, killcarrion, LARIATO, tehbohemian

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 8

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by zxn666 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:16 am

Chigusa sighed. "Well, since you're making this hard for me," Chigusa murmured, "I guess I shouldn't hold back either." She would suddenly kick her leg upwards, hoping to catch the back of Athena's head with a counter kick. She hoped that it would hit, since it was a bit of a blind blow, and that it would knock Athena off of her.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:22 am

"By all means Bring everything u have Chi...." Before Athena could finish Chigusa's foot hit her from behind. Athena rolled off Chigusa and rubbed the back of her head and would try to get up before Chigusa made a move.

ROHFAN101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:25 am

Chigusa rolled forward when Athena fell off of her and got up quickly. She stood, smiling, over Athena. "Not a bad kick eh?" Chigusa said. She held out a hand to pull Athena up. "Here," she said, extending her hand, "C'mon, we're not done yet!"

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:29 am

Shaking off the pain from that kick Athena looked up at Chigusa. "Yeah, you can really kick when you want to." She said as she took Chigusa's hand and started to stand up. "You're darn right we're not finished." She added.

ROHFAN101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 am

Chigusa pulled Athena up. "Alright then," she said, "Lets get started on round two!" Her hands immediately shot up and grabbed Athena's small orbs, giving them a nice squeeze. "And this is round two," she said with a deviant grin, "How do you like it?"

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:37 am

Athena's face was totally red from blushing as she wasn't expecting Chigusa to grab a hold her chest. "This....is different." Athena said flustered with her chest being squeezed and it actually felt good. For the moment she didn't know what do as Chigusa's expert handling of her chest left her defenseless.

ROHFAN101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:40 am

"Ara? Don't be so surprised Athena," Chigusa said. Her hands began to squeeze Athena's breasts and massage them, pinching the nipples between her fingers at times, stimulating Athena and trying to pleasure her. "Don't tell me this is the first time for you!" Chigusa said, "You've been here for a while now, most girls here like this kind of stuff you know."

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:43 am

Athena gave a shakey smile. "Not so much as this kind of thing Chigusa, its just I wasn't expecting you to do it is all." She said putting her hands over Chigusa's hands. "I have to say you're pretty good at this too Chigusa." She added.

ROHFAN101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Chigusa smiled when she heard Athena admit that she liked what she was doing. She decided to continue, massaging Athena's breasts and pinching Athena's nipples. She then bent over and took one of Athena's nipples in her mouth, sucking the fleshy nub until it was hard and erect. She hoped that Athena was starting to feel stimulated from this action.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Athena's eyes widened when Chigusa took her nipple into her mouth. "I see....you're good...at this too Chigusa." Athena purred as she put her hands on the back of Chigusa's head and closed her eyes feeling her nipple going hard.

ROHFAN101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top