by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:37 am

"Oh!" Chigusa let out a cry of surprise when Athena's chest barreled into hers again. She could actually feel their breasts touching, pushing against one another. Chigusa blushed a little bit when she realized they were essentially having a titfight. A very naughty thought entered her head. "You know Athena-san," Chigusa said, "It's a lot more competitive if we remove our tops. They're kinda getting in the way right now."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:42 am

Athena looked at Chigusa and blushed abit. "Well, if you're up for it then so am I Chigusa." Athena said with a grin. She slowly started to release the thrust pressure and unlocking her fingers from Chigusa's.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:47 am

Chigusa's smile turned into something resembling a feral grin. She backed off as well, unlocking her fingers, then undid the clasp that held her sports bra together. She pulled it upwards, over her head, then tossed it aside. Her breasts did not seem all that large, but had a beauriful shape and were very firm, not sagging at all. She smiled then offered her hands up to lock fingers with Athena again. "Well, how about that?" she said, her smile never disappearing.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:51 am

When Athena saw Chigusa's bare chest she wanted to give her a puffy face look, but didn't want show that she was jealous. She took off her tank top and tossed it and undid her bra and did the same with it. Athena's chest though firm was still abit smaller then Chigusa's.

She locked her fingers with Chigusa's again and looked at her. "Let's do this Chigusa." Athena said before thrusting her chest at Chigusa.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:13 am

Chigusa understood why Athena would be a bit jealous. After all, not everybody had the body of an idol, and Chigusa had a pretty rockin bod. She eagerly entered into the challenge, wanting to meet and feel Athena's breasts head on. She thrust her breasts right as Athena thrust forward, their breasts meeting with a solid smack. Chigusa let out a breath as her body shuddered both from the force and the sudden feelings of pleasure. Their breasts were pressed against each other, equally firm, and just about evenly matched. Chigusa's were bigger though, and she was using size to her advantage in this little contest, bearing down on Athena just like how Yatori did to her in the tournament.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:18 am

Athena was blushing at the feel of Chigusa's bigger chest against hers, she shook her head abit to get that feeling out so she could concentrate on the challenge. Athena stomped a foot towards Chigusa trying to push her back.

"I'm not gonna lose this test of strength Chigusa." Athena said with her teeth together and getting her chest up against Chigusa's more.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:21 am

"Oh?" Chigusa said. She felt Athena pushing back against her pretty hard, mashing their breasts together tightly and slightly painfully. "H-hey, calm down now Athena!" Chigusa said, "What's this all about... you're crushing my breasts!" It was true, Chigusa's breasts were flattening out from the pressure. She began to back down, easing up on the pressure a little bit, but no doubt Athena was going to follow close behind and push against her harder. Chigusa also began pushing from her arms, trying to force Athena back a bit there.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:27 am

Athena's face went from a fierce one to a more calm looking one, but still pushing against Chigusa. "Sorry Chigusa, Guess I lost myself there for a moment." She said

"Guess Its this match, I'm just getting into it so much I tend to get over competitive." She added tightening her fingers with Chigusa's.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:35 am

"Well it's not a bad thing," Chigusa said, "It's just that... well... I kinda like my breasts." She blushed when she said this, gazing down to see how her breasts were still pressed up tightly against Athena's. They looked absolutely delicious, pressed up against one another. Chigusa could feel some dirty feelings build up inside her, but quickly tried to shoo them away. She wished she could calm down a little bit and not be so excited.

"Dammit, why do all my opponents have to be so hot?" Chigusa thought, "It's distracting..." She focused back on the match, pushing more with her arms now against Athena, trying to really unbalance the girl and make her fall.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:41 am

"Well, I guess you have a point Chigusa. Guess not everyone is supposed to have the same sized body." Athena said agreeing with Chigusa's comment.

Athena was starting to get pushed back and she had to stomp a foot back to stop it from happening. Athenas's chest rubbed against Chigusa's chest even more now that Athena was putting more force into not being knocked down.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next