» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 10:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 9:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Final Showdown (For BrittanyW)

2 posters

Go down

The Final Showdown (For BrittanyW) Empty The Final Showdown (For BrittanyW)

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:22 pm

After his in-ring match against Eliza Morgan, Daisuke was left with a sour taste in his mouth. He called out the All-American Texan female wrestler, confident in his ability that he can take down the rookie but she proved to be too tough for the wrestling prince and beat him in his own favored match type, a submissions only match. The two had developed a rather heated relationship in the match as Daisuke continued to berate the Texan yet Eliza would come back strong with her actions rather than her words. In the end, Eliza made him tap. That, was not the end, as Daisuke's emotions got the better of him as he invaded a post match interview where Eliza was being interviewed. A brawl broke out and the two agreed to a private oil wrestling match. In hindsight Daisuke did feel slightly bad about this, perhaps he had gotten a bit too far. After all, he just wanted a challenge and not a grudge fight.

Daisuke:

Daisuke was in the mens locker room, he had just taken a shower and changed into his wrestling attire, wearing a pair of CK wrestling briefs. Since it was an oil match on the mats, there was no need for boots. He wore some flip-flops as he got his phone, he looked at her before texting Eliza Morgan "Hey...this is Daisuke, can you meet me before the match? We need to talk". The match was a high stakes one, with the only way to win is to make the other admit verbally that the winner is the better wrestler but there was something Dai needed to get off his chest before his biggest challenge.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

The Final Showdown (For BrittanyW) Empty Re: The Final Showdown (For BrittanyW)

Post by BritBrat Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:30 pm

"Hey...this is Daisuke, can you meet me before the match? We need to talk."

“Ugh.”

She looked at her phone, the message that Daisuke sent her, asking if they could talk right before their match. Many times she contemplated that this was a trap for him to attack her just before the match. With what went down before, nobody could blame her for thinking that.

The All-American was already geared up for the oil wrestling match, one that Daisuke demanded after she beaten him cleanly in their submission match. And just as he had gotten his wish, he had to go and attack her. Eliza defended herself but this left the All-American with some disdain to the supposed Wrestling Prince. The fact that he crashed her first interview and attack her like that painted a view that he was just a sore loser. So Eliza was mentally ready for a trap.

Though a part of her was curious however. She did wanted to know what he wanted to talk about, something that made him to message her. The good natured Texan would give him a chance, though her expectations are pretty much low to start with.

Dressed in a pink bikini top and some demin booty shorts that covered her tight butt, she walked into the gym. Unlike before, there isn’t an audience there. She wasn’t looking at what is inside but on her phone instead, typing her reply to the Prince.

“Fine. Whatever.”

She was not one for text talk. And not in the mood to say much either. Whatever he has to say, it better be good.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:50 pm

The wrestling prince was unsure of whether this was the right thing to do, but somehow he wanted to set the record straight. What happened post-match last week was something that bothered him, even he did not wanted things to end the way they did and wanted to clear the air. Daisuke lost his temper and had to be the bigger man here. The wrestling prince, clad in his briefs and flip-flops made his way to the gym first, setting up the mats, turning on the vents, lights etc and placed a duffel bag filled with wrestling oil in the center of large matted area, where the two would finish this.

“Fine. Whatever.”

Just as Daisuke saw that text, the gym door opened and Eliza Morgan made her way inside the empty gym room. Daisuke had made sure to book the gym for the two of them, no distractions, no interference, just as he promised- one on one. Daisuke took a deep breath as he placed his phone on the corner of the ring mat before turning to Eliza, giving her a slight wave of acknowledgment. The Texan Tomboy looked absolutely stunning in her pink bikini and booty shorts. Daisuke would begin to walk over towards her to meet her a little further away from the wrestling mat area.

"Listen Eliza, for what happened last week......I'm sorry." he said, swallowing his pride. Daisuke stood infront of Eliza, face to face as he looked her right in the eye, man to woman, wrestler to wrestler. "I called you out to a match last week and I lost, yeah. What happened after that, was just a pure....impulse of emotion. I was confident I could beat you, when I couldn't and I saw you talk about it backstage, I lost my temper- I shouldn't have. For that, I apologize." he said.

Daisuke took another deep breath as he stepped up to her, pressing himself lightly against her for a staredown, "But...I stand by what I said, I think I am the better wrestler and I still want this match, I want one of us to admit the other is the better wrestler, that's the only way we can end this match and rivalry. I want there to be no distractions, just you and me....pure wrestling in oil, until one of us admits the truth." he continued, determined and eager to test himself against the skillful Texan, "I wanted to clear the air between us before we settle this Eliza but I am going to win this oil wrestling match" he said with a determined look into her eye as he faced her face to face, chest to chest. Daisuke was eager to wrestle Eliza, she proved she was an amazing wrestler and now Daisuke wanted to really test himself against her without any distractions. Daisuke eagerly awaited on what she had to say.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:12 pm

Finding the Wrestling Prince inside the gym, Eliza sighed. Arms crossed at her chest as she looked none pleased at Daisuke, looking tense as she showed up, not coming to him however.. Still, the Texan would give him a chance to say what he wanted to say. Part of her feels like it would be a waste of her time but it is best to see it for herself. Daisuke was true to his word. Those two in the gym, one on one. No interference and no distractions. So it was the least she could do.

Eliza was genuinely surprised to hear when he apologized. It didn’t feel cheap, looked at her in the eyes like a man and said he was sorry. For a man that prideful and cocky, that takes guts. Her stance eased up as she hears his apology, proving to be right that he let his emotions get the better of him and how he lost his temper back in her interview.. “Well yer damn right you did.” Keeping herself from not going overboard with emotions like he did. It still stung what he did. But he apologized. That was good. “But I’ll accept yer’ apology. Takes guts. I respect that.” Admittedly, it did surprise her when he did that. Not something she would have expected.

What she did expect was his stance that he thinks he’s the better wrestler out of the two. Some things never change. Though that is why she is here. To prove him wrong once and for all that she is better. Just like he says, it is the only way they could ever end things.

“Well so long as you don’t lose your temper again when you lose, we’ll be good.” Still some tomboyish cheekiness there as she stared at Daisuke. “Just you and me now. No distractions." Stepping in more that their bodies get reeeeal close to each other, looking straight into the eyes. "Anythin’ else you wanna say or shall we just get into it?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon May 07, 2018 9:22 pm

Daisuke thought about this long and hard. It took alot for him to swallow his pride and admit he was wrong to lose his cool in her post-match interview and even was man enough to look her straight in the eye and apologize to her for his outrage. Eliza at first was not really interested in what he might have to say, she was clearly ready for a sneak attack or something and nobody could blame her for what happened last time. However, when he apologized her stance was more relaxed and she seemed relieved somewhat, she accepted his apology and the tension between the two was cut thick. Still, Daisuke made it clear to the Texan that it was the prince who was going to win this private oil wrestling match, by making her admit he was the better wrestler.

Eliza showed determination, teasing him about his previous salty loss before stepping up and pressing up against him. The two pressed up real close, their heads and noses touched as the two rivals looked to psyche each other out. Eliza smelled nice, faintly of lavender as the proximity of the two made it hard for Daisuke not to notice. He nodded, "As promised, just you and me" he said refusing to part ways his his rivals.

"There won't be any outbursts, I made sure to chose the match stipulations so there was no question about it. You know the only way to end this.....so just say it now, tell me I am the better wrestler, Eliza"he said with a grin as he slowly took a step back. "But if you want to try your luck and want to wrestle then fine. I've set up the mats in the gym.....once we oil up, the only way to win is to make the other admit the other is the better wrestler." he said as he turned his back to Eliza and headed forward to the matted area.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down