Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 4 Registered, 1 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Lobo, Nelv, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 0

Marilyn Martinez is searching for a challenger!

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 am by WrestleMind

My new character, Marilyn Martinez, is looking for someone to face in her first match. 

My top preference would be for her to face a strong heel. Though I'm open to hearing any other ideas. Razz

Comments: 0

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

Kyoko Akan vs. Masuyo Ai - Iron Sharpens Iron

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Re: Kyoko Akan vs. Masuyo Ai - Iron Sharpens Iron

Post by Berial on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:53 am

“Hey! Rope break! Let her go! One! Two!”

Fucking ropes.

In a fun little callback to her debut, Masuyo’s MMA expertise was letting her forget that she wasn’t in a cage and, just like before, it had nearly cost her the match. Her hope to just rip Kyoko’s arm away from her lifeline and drag her into a quick knockout had fallen short of the mark. She’d underestimated the Belly Queen’s strength yet again and it was going to cost her her advantage. But it didn’t mean this was over. Not yet. Not while she still had time to spare.

“Three! Four!”

With a fraction of a second left to spare, Masuyo unraveled the guillotine choke and pushed herself away. She stepped back a good distance, waiting just at the center of the ring with her hands on her knees. Beads of sweat ran down the side of her face, cascading down her jaw to drip off her chin. Her body ached. She winced and let out a pained groan with one breath as her stomach lit up again, the impression still left from Kyoko’s fist. A shimmering glow on her skin highlighted the definition of her etched abdomen, the contours on her shoulders, the wrinkles on her forehead as she furrowed her brows. Her eyes lingered on Kyoko, seeing the color and fatigue in her face.

The Demon slapped her thigh, willing herself back up to two feet, raising her fists and clenching them tight enough to see the white of her knuckles. “Come on, Kyoko! It's not over yet! You and me! To the finish!”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:05 am

Kyoko had saved herself from a brutal submission hold and knock out but as Kyoko stood up and breathed heavily, looking red in the face and pink in the sides as the damage on her body was extremely noticeable. She was going to be feeling this match for a month, but she would be proud cause she would remember the struggle she overcame she was ending this match the winner and Masuyo wasn't going to stop her. So when the Demon came up once more looking ready to go to war bruises and fatigue and all, Kyoko gave her a smirk before her smile turned fierce as she stomped on the mat.

"Dont have to tell me twice! I'll fight you until you stop moving! " Kyoko said through her hoarse voice. She had no idea how she could talk after the guillotine nearly ripped her head off but she wasn't about to let herself be outdone by Masuyo with only a few minutes left Kyoko took a few steps forward backing off the ropes to show she was all in.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:41 am

Hell. That’s what she felt like. Complete hell. Absolute agony from head to toe.

She couldn’t remember her time her body had felt so roughed up. The closest was probably that one alleyway she decided to pick a fight in, deep in Buster gang territory. Her body didn’t respond to commands like they used to. Everything felt out of order, messed up, and above all, slow. Even the simple act of keeping her fists raised was generating took an unreal amount of effort. All of her stamina felt drained, all of her energy sapped. She felt like collapsing at any second.

But then she heard Kyoko call back, saw her push away from the ropes, and one last spark shot through her. A wide, cocky smirk overtook her features, near mirroring her opponent’s as she moved to close the distance again. She couldn't end this yet, not until her body quit first. Kyoko deserved her all.

She approached the Belly Queen slow, but with earnest. She kept one fist close to her, another with an open palm facing her adversary, watching for a strike to parry. The instant she was close enough, she’d meet Kyoko straight out of the gate with a one-two punch combination towards her face, stepping forward and following through with a quick uppercut straight to the underside of her jaw.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:36 am

Kyoko was ready to go. Or at least as ready as she could be when half of her felt like it wasn't working properly, but still. If the women wanted a fight she was going to get it and Kyoko made sure she was ready when masuyo came in for another round of attack. Gritting her teeth as she had to bear through and duck Kyoko did her best to avoid the first few ounces that came her way as she would try and throw a right into the Demon's side.

She knew the core of her opponent had to be feeling the worst of this match and figured that was the best place to start but her plan wasn't going to end there as her next target would be a right hook to Masuyo's slightly bruised face.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:23 am

Just narrow the distance. Dig in. Don’t give her time to breathe.

Masuyo kept relaying those commands to herself in her mind, keeping the plan she was throwing together on a whim straight in her head, but it was something that was much easier to conceptualize than put into action when her body felt like an overheating engine on the brink of detonation. She chugged along, throwing herself forward with every ounce of energy that she could muster, hoping it the next strike would be enough.

She threw a couple of stiff strikes, but fell short as Kyoko stepped and ducked underneath them, capitalizing on Masuyo’s exposed side with a hard punch. With the damage her core had gone through, anyone could have seen what was coming next a mile away and braced themselves. Masuyo staggered, letting her guard sink just a for a second, just long enough for Kyoko to nail her with a hook to her cheek.

A few bells rang inside of her head. Her eyes went wide as she stumbled to the side with grit teeth and balled fist, barely hanging on to the edge. Through it all, she tied her spirit together and kept it strong, firing back with one loose, quick left backfist to the side of Kyoko’s face.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:37 am

He clock ticked, and Kyoko felt that the timer was the only thing keeping her up. She knew the second the clocked stopped she'd collapse glad the match was over but for now she had to let the gas she was running on keep her running. She started to get the better of her in the brawl sending her reeling as her costs continued to pack the punch that she always had but Masuyo didn't stop there making sure that even as she reeled back she was in a position to turn and slam Kyoko with a backhand to the face.

"Pppugh!" Kyoko spat as her head was knocked to the side and she stumbled a bit from the action. Trying to keep on her feet despite the hit to the face she would bring her foot up and try to kick at the Beasts leg to further knock her off balance.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15