by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ringside Rapport (Odessa and Cecilia)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ringside Rapport (Odessa and Cecilia) Empty Ringside Rapport (Odessa and Cecilia)

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:40 pm

Odessa and Cecilia had not been spending a lot of time with each other outside of the ring the last few months, which probably had something to with how vicious their matches had become. What was already a violent rivalry had most recently resulted in three broken bones, two chipped teeth, and a half-dozen strained or pulled muscles for Odessa, all of which amounted to four nights in the hospital before the overzealous nurses turned her loose. As far as she had heard, Cecilia got the same treatment, which did help to soothe her annoyance a little. Still, a draw with her rival was nearly as bad as a loss.

And Odessa wasn't very happy finding little slicks of honey in her nether regions for a week after the fight.

Whatever the case, though, the two of them were actually friends. Odessa considered Cecilia a friend, no matter how many bones they broke in each other's bodies, no matter how much of each other's blood they spilled, even if they yanked every strand of each other's hair out by their roots. It was a testy friendship, but Odessa was willing to make the effort, and so she was happy that the Swede agreed to a date with her. It was just dinner and ringside seats for the night's Friction matches, but no matter where she went Odessa could do much worse than having a bombshell blonde on her arm. The two of them drew plenty of eyes as they sat in the front row, watching two slightly shorter, but well-endowed girls flinging each other around the AFW ring.

Conversation was still a little strained, though. As much as Odessa wanted to spend time with Cecilia, so long as the memory of their most recent double knockout was fresh in her mind she couldn't help but be a little on edge. She prodded Cecilia's breast with her elbow to get her attention, making sure to press into that big, round tit a little harder than was necessary. "Some match, isn't it, Ceci? Who have you got winning this?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Ringside Rapport (Odessa and Cecilia) Empty Re: Ringside Rapport (Odessa and Cecilia)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:15 am

It wasn't that often that Cecilia and Odessa got to spend some time with each other, outside of the ring that was. Though Cecilia did prefer being in the ring with this rival of hers. One of the greatest opponents that Cecilia could get in the ring with. Still, she did also enjoy the woman's company like this...

Though to her surprise as she was looking on rather silently at the fight that was happening in the ring, she was forced to cough out as Odessa's elbow painfully dug into her breast. " Grrh..." Cecilia growled out. " Y-yeah..." Cecilia let out in a grunted and annoyed manner.

Her arm that was wrapped around the Odessa's shoulders, the Swede would take a handful of that white hair and give it a painful tug backwards in retaliation. " Some fight." Cecilia was more than a little annoyed with Odessa, not just cause of the elbow to her tit, but their recent match having ended in a draw annoyed Cecilia greatly. "Who're you rooting for? I think the Latina will win this one."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Ringside Rapport (Odessa and Cecilia) Empty Re: Ringside Rapport (Odessa and Cecilia)

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:18 pm

Things tended to be tense between Odessa and Cecilia in the weeks after a match, especially after a draw. Odessa didn't necessarily enjoy the way she and Ceci got on each other's nerves outside of the ring, but she couldn't help being frustrated with her blonde frenemy. The two of them still were friends, they were just...friends who hated each other's guts. They had sniped a little back and forth all night. Odessa's elbow was only the latest volley in that exchange. Cecilia tried to one-up it with a yank on Odessa's hair, which got a hiss out of the British woman, but not much more.

"Tccch..." she growled, before bringing her foot down on top of Cecilia's foot, not stomping it, but grinding her shoe down on Cecilia's toes, harder and harder, trying to make the Swedish woman's foot throb for as long as the woman saw fit to hold onto Odessa's snowy white hair. "I honestly don't know enough about either girl to have a vested rooting interest. I don't believe your Latina will be able to keep up with the...the German, however. She seems by far the more well-rounded fighter."

She sighed and leaned back in her seat, eyes on the ring, but foot still pressing down forcefully on top of Cecilia's, while she spun one finger idly about in the Swedish woman's long golden hair.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:04 am

That yank she gave Odessa's hair and keeping a tight hold of those white locks only made the blond smirk before she was forced to wince herself as the buxom ebony skinned rival of hers brought down that foot of hers over the Swede's. Cecilia would growl out lowly, finding herself glaring over at Odessa at the act before she would simply scoff. 

She'd give Odessa a few seconds more of doing so before she'd tighten that hair and wrap it firmly around her hand, as her other hand would reach around and jab Odessa right in her soft side with two fingers for a nasty little poke, trying to go through Odessa with it and straight into the woman's core, or as deep in as she could. 

" I think you're just picking the German cause I picked the Latina. Why can't you just be honest with yourself Odessa. This is the kind of reason why I still managed to make your cry out that I'm the better woman." Cecilia said as her free hand would move up and give Odessa a teasing pat on the cheek while she looked on at her rival." Tell you what, if the Latina wins. You'll have to kiss my foot~ and if the German wins I'll do the same to you." Cecilia said with a chuckle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:00 pm

Odessa pressed her foot down hard on Cecilia's, gaining the advantage as the blonde nearly whimpered from the pain. The Swedish woman's cute little growl was like a sweet song in Odessa's ears, but she knew that there was going to be some sort of retaliation coming, and it came when Cecilia's hold on her hair tightened even more and she twisted a few extra inches of luxuriously soft white hair, yanking Odessa's head down slightly, which only got a grunt out of the London native. The fingers jabbing into her stretched flank, though, made Odessa's breath catch in her throat, as she let out a short, sharp little yelp, just within her mouth, lips closed to keep the sound from carrying.

She eased up her foot-grinding, but her elbow would swing back into action, impacting against Cecilia's tit again, digging in hard, and staying there, as the hand on that same arm clutched the golden hair it had been playing with and bent back over her upper arm. Using her whole arm like a lever, Odessa would make sure that the harder she tugged on Cecilia's hair, the deeper her elbow sank into that breast...and the deeper her elbow sank into that breast, the more pain Cecilia would feel in her scalp. Double the pain from one well-designed plan.

"Honestly, I could see either of them winning, but the German seems to be a more well-rounded wrestler, and I think the Latina just won't be able to keep up with her at the very end. And as to your little accusation..." Odessa smirked as she brought her free hand up to Cecilia's face, not just returning the condescending pat on the cheek, but cupping Cecilia's chin in her hand and squeezing her cheeks with her fingers, making her pucker her lips, treating her face like it was the face of an adorable three-year-old granddaughter rather than an AFW champion. Odessa leaned in and gave her rival a kiss on her forehead. "...well, I know you awfully well, Ceci, and you misjudged your ability to out-punch me, what, three times, now? Most notably in Atlantic City? If you can misjudge your own talents so badly, well, I have to assume your analysis of this match would be further flawed. Therefore, I have no problem accepting your little wager." She grinned and leaned in to kiss Cecilia's forehead again, tugging on her hair a little harder to pull her head down into a nice, subservient, kissable position.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:01 am

Cecilia soon took a more painful grind of that elbow into her soft tit, causing her to let out a soft gasp before quickly settling back into growling in annoyance. After which she felt Odessa yank on her golden mane, something that caused her a great deal of annoyance. Cecilia would glare over at Odessa as she would keep yanking on her rival's own hair.

It didn't take long before Odessa grabbed her head like that and came in and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. Speaking to her in that condescending manner. " I seem to recall that I out-punching you in that falls count anywhere match. Or did you forget? I mean I would want to forget it if I had been so humiliated by having to cry out such shameful things." Cecilia said in an annoyed tone as she would see Odessa come in for another kiss.

As she did, the blond would jab her head forward and try and smack her forehead right up into Odessa's cute nose, trying to give her a light headbutt, enough to feel it, and enough to probably cause a bit of pain, but not a fully serious headbutt by a long shot.

She'd then yank at Odessa's head by that hair she had a grip on, trying to pull Odessa down a bit to her side and wrap that arm around her rival's head. Pushing her head up against the Swede's large side boob as she'd aim to try and lock Odessa into a side headlock.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:12 am

Now they were both pulling on the other's hair and, in some fashion, jabbing at the other's body. It was a classic sort of Odessa Brock-Cecilia Northman situation, albeit adapted for a much smaller, much less bloody stage than their usual standoffs. Still, the intensity between the two rivals was not lost. Odessa wanted to force Cecilia to bend down and submit to her here as much as she ever did in the ring, though unfortunately their little date would probably fall by the wayside as both of them relentlessly pursued victory.

"What, you mean when you got up one second faster than I did? You call that out-punching me? Please, Ceci, the best you can hope for in a slugfest is a draw," Odessa retorted, as she went in for a kiss to her frenemy's forehead. Then she got greedy, going for a second one which Cecilia clearly saw coming. All of a sudden, that pasty white forehead smacked into her nose, not hard enough to do damage, but hard enough to shock Odessa. Then Cecilia really started yanking on her hair. Pulling Odessa downward. Eventually, pulling Odessa's face up against her chest, Odessa huffing in annoyance as her cheek was pressed up against the blonde's tit, her head suddenly captured in a headlock which was making it difficult to breathe.

"Grrr..." Odessa growled, as she twisted up more blonde hair in her hand and yanked hard downward, trying to make sure Cecilia was uncomfortable even while she had this headlock slapped on. "Excuse me, but I would quite like to watch the match," Odessa deadpanned, her voice partially muffled by the tit over her mouth.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:01 pm

Having driven her forehead right up against her rival's nose, putting a slight hurt on the woman's nose. Before she'd swiftly pull the white haired woman's head in under her armpit and shove her face right up against her tit. It seemed as if like inevitable things had escalated between them. That was simply how it always was. Both of them were incredibly proud women who refused to back down to one another.

Cecilia was only spurred on as Odessa growled out so cutely against her breast. Then felt Odessa yank tighter on her hair, causing Cecilia scalp to start to protest. " If you want I can out-punch you right now and we'll see how cocky you'll be. After all of our encounters, you have to realize that I'm the tougher out of the two of us. The stronger, just simply...the better woman. Much like you said before." Cecilia said as she would tighten her headlock.

Cecilia would let out a light chuckle as she heard Odessa's muffled words, she would bring her free arm up to the tip of Odessa's skull, proceeding to press her knuckle against that white haired head. Starting to grind and rub it down, looking to give her rival one hell of a noogie. " After all, I don't see a belt around your waist. Seems like you've failed quite a few times in your attempts to get one. Haha~" Cecilia teased her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:42 am

Even being caught in a headlock by her rival, Odessa was not going to back down. She was an incredibly proud woman, and though she was gracious in defeat against almost every one of her opponents, there was something about Cecilia which was different. It wasn't any real sort of animosity, because they were actually friends—though Odessa felt as if she reminded herself of that fact once every couple of minutes for as long as they were spending time together.

The two of them just made fantastic rivals. That thought almost made Odessa smile, though the heat coming off of Cecilia's chest and the irritating feeling of those knuckles digging into her scalp instantly turned Odessa's smile upside down. She growled and kept her grip on Cecilia's hair, and wrapped another loop around her hand, yanking even harder, putting more pressure on the Swedish woman's beleagured scalp, making sure that Cecilia paid for the noogie and the headlock.

"You certainly are one for semantics, aren't you, Ceci? I'm afraid words don't mean as much as you think, when it comes to a rivalry like ours. What matters is the physical record between the two of us...and when you tally it up, you don't have a prayer of out-punching me. And if you weren't too scared to do it, you wouldn't have a prayer of keeping that belt around your waist against me, either."

Odessa smirked, as she would turn her head slightly and shove the crown of her skull into Cecilia's breast, trying to hurt it with the bony part of her skull. Of course, that wouldn't be enough to make Cecilia let go. So Odessa brought a hand up, trying to sneak it up underneath the blonde's shirt, running it gently up her belly, cupping her breast from below—and then, when she found Cecilia's nipple, covered by bra or not, she would try to give it a vicious twist to try to shock the blonde long enough to pop her head free!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:19 am

Cecilia couldn't help but chuckle at Odessa's words but was forced to wince a little as her rival tightened that hair pull. Growling out she'd try and ramp up the intensity of her nooging on Odessa's pretty skull. As her rival continued to speak out and use her usual cockiness to try and convince herself and Cecilia that she was the better between them.

The champion would simply shrug her shoulders. " Oh, careful now. Don't make me punch you out right here and now." Cecilia sad as she soon felt Odessa ram that skull into her breast. " Ngh...Maybe I should though." She spoke out a bit frustrated, before she suddenly felt Odessa's hand slip up under her shirt and start to slide up towards the blond's breast. Then suddenly, those fingers gripped at the blond's nipple and twisted it sharply, making the Swede gasp and release Odessa's head.

Cecilia would glare over towards her Odessa. " The record if we want to be honest speaks for itself. We're tied no matter how you look at it. Which for damn sure ain't right." Cecilia said as she would take a handful of Odessa's hair and yank on it hard, as if she was trying to tear that hair out of Odessa's scalp. " But there is also another thing that is for damn sure. I'm tougher than you, I'm stronger than you, and I am better at boxing and fist fighting than you. You'll always be second place." Cecilia said as she would pull Odessa's head in, making sure they were forehead to forehead, as the blond would smirk at Odessa. "Deal with it." Cecilia said with a wink to the ebony skinned beauty.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next