Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Veronika Ivanov

Go down

Veronika Ivanov Empty Veronika Ivanov

Post by LilyStar Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:52 am

Veronika Ivanov
Heavy Metal Ivanov
Veronika Ivanov B0582f10

Name:
Veronika Ivanov

Alias:
Heavy Metal Ivanov, Tank Amazon

Age/Birthday:
29, April 7th, 1989

Eye Color:
Red

Hair Color:
Whiteish Gray

Height:
5’11””/ 182cm

Weight:
178lbs/ 81kgs.

Nationality:
Russian

Alignment:
Tweener

Entrance Theme:
Korn-Coming Undone

Wrestling Information
Strategy:
Brute force is her main plans of attack, her entire objective in the match is to cause as much damage as humanly possible within reason, although she tends to lose it when push comes to shove. Forcing her opponents into positions where they can’t fight back via submission holds is also one of her means for her match’s.

Personality:
Veronika is very straight forward and follows orders to the letter. One could say she’s a follower but an excellent leader at the same time. She has a “never say die” sort of attitude, a tendency to calculate more than needed and will always make a great attempt to finish what she started be it a match or something just as prevalent. Although she’s mostly calm, dont ever take her lightly, the moment you think you’re safe is the moment she strikes.

Style:
Militaristic hand-to-hand, Judo

Favorite Match Type:
Nothing specific as of yet.

Statistic’s:
Endurance:★★★★
Strength:★★★★★
Speed:★★
Defense:★★★★
Technique:★★★

Favored Moves:
-Powerbombs
-Slams
-Chokeholds
-Punches
-High Impact maneuvers
-Torture Rack
-Figure Four leg lock
-Throws

Signature Move(s):
Backbreaker

Brainbuster

Finishing Move(s):
Vykljuchatelja Ataka:
Veronika will first lift her opponent up across their shoulders; putting them into a fireman’s carry before then dropping down onto one knee while simultaneously elevating the opponent over their head forcing them to drop down and impact their exposed knee.

Margaritka Oppsie:
Lifting her target into a onto her shoulders, she sets them in a powerbomb position. With this setup she’ll fall backward throwing them in the same direction, dropping them to the mat in their chest.

Tela Peretyv:
Whike behind her opponent, facing away from them in the opposing direction, she’ll hook their arms under her opponent's and their legs around her waist, From this position, she will lift them up, usually by bending.

History/Biography:
Veronika was born in a militaristic family in the heart of Russia, her father and her fathers father had all served for their country and with her upbringing and being the only child she was forced to take on the tradition of being indicted to the army. Her father would spend endless days and nights restricting her from fun to train her, learning to kill and to fight for her home country.

When she was the ripe age of 18 she immediately joined into the force, having had years of training, she immediately excelled beyond most of her company’s leaders expectations. Because she had grown rather tall and muscular she trained with the men, fighting hand to hand, it was easy to meet them with brute strength although she did have to work her way through the struggle.

In her service and before that she had been trained with the Russian style of hand-to-hand combat, with knives being a traditional use during these fights. In her carreer in the military she’d have eight years under belt and been deployed three times. She was hardened but still hungry for battle, a war she was breed to fight was now taken from her hands as the military set her free.

It’d be months with the urges to fight, for battle and screaming gunpowderr before she’d be invited by s close friend to participate in a bar wrestling match. It was an amateur deal, Veronika honestly had no interest until she crawled into that ring and fought like she hadn’t fought since ‘leaving’ the Russian army.

She felt the thrill the rush of the match, fighting to stay on top, watching as her opponent laid down and out. It was then that she’d pursue wrestling as a carreer in her later years as the Heavy Metal Amazon.

Attire:
Barabrian Attire:

Artic Attire:

Training Gear:

Casual:

Trivia:

AFW Information
Record:0/1/0
Wins:

Losses:
vs. Cicilia De'Reigndhart via Pinfall

Draws: