Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 4 Registered, 1 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Link-mon, ownagegamerz, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender

Tension 24/7 Champion
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Serious apologies to everyone....

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:59 am by Cy_Man

To those who I RP with, I just want to say that I am terribly sorry for all my delays that I constantly do. I just have been SO unbelievably busy as of late that I hardly have any free time to be able to attempt to make posts to our threads. I really needed to get his off my chest badly, and it makes me feel like a complete piece of shit for doing this all the time. If you don't want to RP with me, I completely understand, there should be no reason or excuse for me to have to keep you waiting …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Explanations and Apologies

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:02 pm by acuya

Okay, so.

As some of you may have noticed, the Entropy Title Match from last year's Summer Splash has come to an abrupt conclusion.

The reason for this is because my match with Lies was taking too long, and with the next Summer Splash coming up, the Entropy Belt needed to be put in play for this year.

I won't get into the specifics of WHY that happened, suffice to say it ultimately comes down to my fault, I think. For those who haven't been here long, back in the day, I had a problem with …

[ Full reading ]

A match for Takeichi

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:31 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Since both Imai and Takeshi are currently involved in matches I was wondering if anyone is interested in taking on my first wrestler I made for here, Takeichi Mori. His profile says he's a jobber but I intend to change that and hoping a match can help with that. Anyone interested please get in touch with me on here in a pm.

Idol Worship (For Acuya)

Go down

Idol Worship (For Acuya)

Post by killcarrion on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:21 am

What was once a barren and derelict stage atop the ramp leading towards the ring was now noticeably more...colorful. The set designers for this particular debut having transformed what was once a drab metallic gateway underneath the Titan-tron into a radiant wonderland straight from the annals of a 7-year old girls sugar-addled mind and what she would sketch into her notebook. Four foot-tall plastic spiraling sunflowers, fanciful unicorns, stuffed animals galore, and scattered toy dolls were just a few of the colorful props in this rainbow collection of girly knick-knacks decorating the stage.

The average wrestling fans and audience members were left scratching their heads at this bizarre presentation that seemed horribly out of place, while those who religiously followed the Japanese idol scene were already wearing their trademarked pink cat-ears and readying their pink glow sticks in each hand. They were quite frankly making the more subdued fans uncomfortable with the level of fawning apparel they were wearing that had Lucky Chloe's name and face plastered all around them, and this was before they would get out of their seats to cheer wildly upon hearing the chipper and high-pitched vocals of their worshiped idol.

Accompanied by two backup singers and dancers prancing out from somewhere amidst the pile of colored kitsch, Lucky Chloe would spring out of a gigantic present box in the middle of the stage. Booming confetti and a dazzling light show kept her grand unveiling momentous and cheerful as the well-choreographed dance number played out bombastically before Chloe would come skipping down the ramp towards the song's conclusion. She would be hugging and taking selfies with as many die-hard fans as she could before jaunting up the steps and between the ropes as her song faded away. She didn't need to be handed a mic thanks to the headset she was singing in to serving a dual purpose that night, all while her backup dancers were giving out free Lucky Chloe swag to ringside fans while she spoke.

"HiHi, everybody~...Are you readddddy~...It's Luckyyyyy..."
Chloe would wind her arm in a wide circle in a gesture mimicked by all of those aforementioned diehard fans before striking her cutesy pose by winking through her fingers. "...Chloe, desu-yo~...*giggle*...I can see all my fans out there showing me all their love and support, and I just wanna say that I appreciate each and every one of you~...but I think I'm gonna need all your support this time to make sure we have lots of fun today!!! This might be my first match, but I think with all of you wishing me well, we can show AFW that we idols can really kick butt!!! So, to keep things all fair and make tonight more exciting, I've decided to hold an OPEN CHALLENGE to anyone backstage who wants put on a real dazzling show!!! I just hope whoever answers the challenge takes it a little easy, since it's my first time and all. So~...whoooooooo's it gonna be?!?!" Chloe chipperly asked while spinning her arm before pointing straight at the top of the still decorated ramp...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idol Worship (For Acuya)

Post by acuya on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Liberty Vella wanted a match.

Liberty Vella was not getting what she wanted.

Liberty Vella was not happy about this.

She’d come to Friction today, for what had to be the third week in a row, trying to get something going with management to start a match. Not some random, vanilla, standard thing with some random newcomer like, she had with Estela last month, but a real match, a serious contest. A hardcore brawl. She was a former hardcore champ, and it had been a long time, far too long, since she’d had the chance to properly dig her teeth into something tasty.

But today didn’t seem like it would be the day. They gave her the usual runaround, before they told her that, no, they didn’t have any spots open for the night and wouldn’t be able to get her in for anything. Great. Just fucking great.

She was on her way out for the nigh, contemplating spots she could go for the night, someplace she could go for a hard drink or some good music or a wild fuck or all three in succession. On her way out, though, she couldn’t help but notice one of the video screens, which just so happened to have the physical embodiment of everything she hated in the world on it.

Liberty looked up at the screen with a growing sneer. ‘Lucky Chloe’ ticked all the boxes. Annoying, high-pitched voice. Uber cutesy clothes. Redecorating the stage to look like something out of a Candy Crush commercial. She was every single thing that was wrong with wrestling in one, neat little package, and all the sudden it made sense - management was keeping her from matches, pushing her aside for this crap. The Blonde Conspiracy in action once more, pushing another one of their lily white idols over real talent...and...and..

She was issuing an open challenge.

The words only had a second to come out of Chloe’s mouth before Liberty took off at full steam barreling through the hallways at top speed. Off came the jacket, off came her track pants, and by the time she made it to the top of the ramp she was in her full wrestling gear, with a microphone she’d snatched off one of the stagehands...and she was completely out of breath.

”Hey!” She came out as the crowd broke into confused mutters, and she needed a moment, standing there with her hands on her knees. Eventually, though, she was able to stand straight, compose herself, and breathe.

”That’s right!” She threw her fist into the air. ”You want a challenger, princess? You’re getting me, Liberty!” She gave her chest a hard thump and started to make her way down to the ring. ”You, me, hardcore match. Right here, right now.”

View user profile

Back to top Go down