by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angel Spotting

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Angel Spotting Empty Angel Spotting

Post by Yori Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:18 am

It had been a few days since her lose to Suzumi, plenty of time to think about things... And look up some of the woman's other matches online. It was a whole different beast watching her square off against other people, especially some of the people from their old promotion. It had inspired her a bit to look into other Wrestle Angels as well moving forward. If there was a likelihood of her running into another, she wanted to be ready.

Not today though. Today's goal was to pick Suzumi's brain a bit. Despite being super friendly, she was still a bit worried meeting up with her outside of the ring, especially after the woman had put her out cold. It was hard to look like a tough peer worthy of her time after that. She had finally worked up the courage to message her to set up a meeting at a park close to her tiny apartment.

They were going to get some food and chat she would normally just get something from a familiar fast food joint or make herself instant noodles. Ryoko's attempts to brush her up on Japanese cuisine had been mostly hit and miss. Noodles she could do, and she knew a cheap little noodle and rice bowl stand that happened to set up right outside the park. She wasn't sure how they measure up to the tastes of a native, but she found them good enough.

She sat quietly on a nearby bench, idly kicking her feet. She was dressed in plain clothes, worn blue jeans with a frayed tear at one knee, her red and white sneakers, a simple olive green t-shirt with a print depiction power ranger mask on the front. One half was the green ranger, the other half was the white ranger. Over that all she wore a beat up greenish brown military jacket slightly big for her, a hand me down from her family. She continued to browse her phone, glancing around every so often to look out for Suzumi.

Back to top Go down

Angel Spotting Empty Re: Angel Spotting

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:31 pm

Suzumi drove her car there and pulled up to a parking spot nearby. Given all the fame of her wrestle angels run, and acting stint she had accumulated quite a bit of wealth. So a few sets of eyes glanced up as the small but stylish Maserati SUV pulled up and parked with Suzumi getting out. She had jeans on and a cat t-shirt, she was already on her way to being a crazy old cat lady it seemed. She also had a light jacket from a nearby university on, one she could easily remove if she got too hot.

Suzumi trotted up cheerfully to the noodle stand waving at a couple people who recognized her. She winked and blew a kiss which seemed to make them happy. Suzumi was just in a good mood, and couldn't wait to talk to A.J. She had left her far share of matches will ill feelings towards an opponent and vice versa. This was a nice change of pace.

Suzumi saw A.J and waved excitedly as she approached. "A.J! Whats up! How are ya doing?" Suzumi said as she began talking a mile a minute, clearly excited to have arrived and met up with the rookie.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:51 am

Alexa had been looking down at her phone when a nearby stirrer caught her attention. Glancing up she spied a distant Suzumi, waving to a few people who were being rather loud about their excitement. She couldn't blame them. She was sometimes that person... Though she tried to reign it in given her favorites in AFW were technically her co-workers now. She tucked her phone into her jacket pocket as she popped up off the bench, waving wide to the Wrestle Angel as she approached.

"Hey! Thanks again for agreeing to meet up. You must be super busy with all your... Just being you." She grinned sheepishly. "Doing alright, a lil sore in some places still."  She gave the top of her chest a light pat, those chops had left an impression that had only started to fade. "Other then that, things are going pretty alright. How about you? Walking much better I see." She gave Suzumi a small cheeky wink. If the Wrestle Angel had any doubts about how Alexa had taken the loss, this might have cleared the air a great deal. She took defeat in stride, on her good days anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:08 am

Suzumi was all smiles as A.J spoke to her. This was shaping up to be a great day, and even if it wasn't the bubbly Suzumi would make it great somehow! "Your holds are like, totally killer! Ya did a number on me in no time flat and I got off lucky! You are really awesome and like, will be a totally big start soon! I can tell!" Suzumi said giving her a big thumbs up. Her look changed a bit as she realized something A.J said. "Why is me being me busier than anyone else? I am pretty normal and stuff. I just like, I dunno... I guess a lot of people know me and going out takes longer because I end up saying hello to a lot of people...."

Suzumi moved on from one thing to the next as was her way. The smell and aroma of food caught her and she perked right up. "We totally need to eat! Let's go sit down!" Suzumi said, almost seemingly forgetting A.J's remark and her own answer!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Alexa couldn't help but blush at bit at all the high praise. She wasn't use to being barraged by compliments from anyone besides maybe Ryoko who had become her best friend, confidant, and personal cheerleader. The compliments always meant more when they came from her opponents, though there was always a doubt that they could just be trying to be nice. She had gotten a few really good holds in though, enough to feel like she came close to maybe taking the Wrestle Angel down that night so that lended some credibility to her claims.

"You're just famous is all, I thought you might have a bunch of cool things going on " she rolled her shoulders into a small shrug as she buried her hands in her jacket pocket to keep them from fidgeting about. "Training for the next big match, or doing interviews and stuff." She often imagined what it would be like if she ever became popular. At this rate it was seeming like a pretty far off dream to keep so close to her heart. Maybe something worth considering after she managed to stop being defeated.

"Ah... Yeah! Food right." She slipped a hand from her pocket, flicking a finger in the direction of the noodle stand. As she brushed past, she gave the Angel a small nudge with her elbow. "Lunch is on me." While she didn't have much money to throw around, she almost felt obligated to pay. Not only had she lost to this woman, but she dragged her out here to chat. It just seemed like the right thing to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:57 pm

Suzumi smiled and chuckled a bit. "I mean, yeah that stuff happens but not like you'd think. I'm not as highly sought after as I was in my Wrestle Angel or acting days. Like, a few people just see me as an air head or a wrestler who peaked early." Suzumi said with a shrug. "That is why I think it is totally awesome that you think so highly of me ya know?" Suzumi said with a giant smile.

However, she gasped as A.J promised to pay for lunch. On her rookie contract it was hard to make your way without doing things like this. Suzumi appreciated the gesture more than words could express though.... even if she wouldn't allow it. "Like no way! I will totally get this, I remember what it was like being new and stuff. Girl save your money! Once ya make it big you can bring me out to dinner as a big 'I totally made it' moment. But until then I have more than enough to cover us." Suzumi said, patting A.J on the shoulder.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:29 pm

"Well... That's cause you were amazing. Those other people don't know what they are talking about. Considering I was in the ring with you, that practically makes me.an expert on the subject." She had nodded in the direction of the noodle stand to lead Suzumi along with her so they could walk and talk. "I normally do a lot of research on the bigger names in AFW, to try a different learn stuff from watching them. I hadn't thought to look up stuff by a submission is like you. I really should do that... It's one of my strongest assets and I don't know my way around most of the holds if they get applied to me."

Alexa rounded on the stand, getting behind an elderly man in line as Suzumi put a hand on her shoulder. She really wanted to treat the Wrestle Angel. It seemed an unofficial thing now someone bought her food after she lost. At the same time, she really could use the money. She was barely scrapping by. She wouldn't mention that, not wanting any pity treatment. "Okay, you don't have to twist my arm. I prefer you didn't actually, I know how that feels coming from you." She glanced sidelong at Suzumi giving her a big dumb grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:48 am

Suzumi blushed a bit when she heard the praise of A.J. "Like, thanks! You are awesome too! As far as holds go I am way better at applying them than escaping them so I get where you are coming from. At home I have an old library and a few computers that have nothing but matches so I can look over my old mistakes and scout out people when I know ahead of time who I face. If ya ever need to stop by for film study just say the word." Suzumi said as she eagerly awaited her coming food.

"So, what brought ya to AFW and why do ya wrestle in general? I know there are tons of reasons and I totally am curious as to why you wrestle!" Suzumi asked, still smiling.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:02 pm

"Really? Sounds pretty great. I'll keep that in mind." Alexa perked up at the idea of being a guest at a mini research center, especially if it allowed her to see the Wrestle Angel's place. She was pretty curious what some of the other roster member's living conditions were, as her own might as well have been a sardine can. She had been watching videos through the AFW streaming service and YouTube for most of her own studies, working off recommendations or generally big names in Friction. Having some focus wouldn't hurt. Despite the open offer though, she wasn't sure if she would be up for it, not yet anyhow. It would feel weird prying into old matches and records in someone else s house like a library. Some day maybe... She bet Ryoko would like that. Maybe she could bring her friend with her to make things a bit less weird.

"It's sorta a family thing." She had never been overly forthcoming about her reasons, her real reasons with most people. Talking about life back home, especially relating to her father was a sore subject. "Back home, women's wrestling isn't super big. Sorta like a side attraction. I wanted to make a name for myself and not just be... Ya'know some lady that goes on to roll around for a few minutes before a real match happens. Friction is where most of the big girls go to play... so I came here. It's been... an enlightening experience so far. A bit more than I bargained for." In both competition as well as just making things work while being in the city. The transition to Japan and living here was rough for her.

As the old man in front of them stepped aside with their rice bowl, she moved up with Suzumi. "I'll have what she's having." She nodded to the Japanese native. She had no idea what was good, so figured she would put it on the Wrestle Angel to pick both of their destinies.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Suzumi nodded along and listened to A.J as she spoke about the state of women's wrestling back where she was from."It is so totally awesome that ya challenged yourself like that though! You are gonna be like the best once you are done!" Suzumi said encouragingly.

"I loved wrestling and it ended up being the only thing I could focus on. I am sorta an airhead and people thought if I couldn't get a job with looks I would end up going nowhere. Like, I love the ring. I can step in, give it all I've got and that is all there is to it!" Suzumi added with a grin.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content