by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Julie O'Reilly vs Samiya Kusanagi - Will You Be My Valentine?

Go down

Julie O'Reilly vs Samiya Kusanagi - Will You Be My Valentine?  Empty Julie O'Reilly vs Samiya Kusanagi - Will You Be My Valentine?

Post by Jaystar Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:41 pm

There had been a distinct darkness surrounding the AFW ring for a while now. Actually, the whole arena was clearly darker than usual. It was difficult to see what was happening, but it was clear that something was going on around the ring. Something that required some setting up to do, but something that nobody could be sure exactly what it was.

Anyway, excitement was clearly building up. Maybe there was going to be some kind of a surprise? Maybe something dangerous was going to happen? Maybe there was a trap being set for someone? Or then, maybe the ring was just simply being maintained?

Suddenly, all the tension was broken as a friendly and cheerful tone of a girl echoed through the arena.

"Hey! AFW! Happy Valentine's Day!"

Julie O'Reilly - The Spunky Irish:

The lights flashed on, and everyone could instantly see what the darkness had been all about. The ring had been decorated for Valentine's Day! It was all pink and red, and shapes of hearts were omnipresent. There were big heart decorations set up on top of each turnbuckle, and there seemed to be a great number of red heart-shaped pillows inside the ring.

Along with the lights, a tune had started flaring throughout the arena. It was Macklemore's Irish Celebration, and that revealed to seasoned fans who the cheerful girl with her wishes had been.

Soon enough everyone could see Julie O'Reilly climbing inside the ring. The Spunky Irish stopped carefully at each side of the ring, blowing kisses to the crowds and being her usual cheerful self. Finally the music started dying down, letting everyone to concentrate on the gingerhead in the middle of the ring holding a mic.

"Hey everyone... It's so nice to be here again! Especially on a day like this, it's just wonderful!" the girl started addressing the audience, immediately getting pretty much everyone's symphaties. "OK, OK, listen to me for a moment, OK? Look, guys, last time I was here in the ring, I had quite a bi....um....nasty opponent here... Yeah, Serena, some of you guys might remember..." she stopped for a moment, letting the crowds voice their opinion on her despised foe.

"OK, so, now that it's Valentine's Day, I thought I'd bring some joy and love here to the ring tonight! Yeah! Isn't that nice?" Pausing for a moment, Julie failed to realize exactly what kind of connotations "love" in an AFW ring usually had. "Anyway, so, tonight, I'd like to have some nice opponent, OK! Someone that I can have a good tussle with, and someone who's not just a mean girl!" Taking her time to listen to the crowd's acceptance, Julie then turned around to face the backstage area. "So, AFW locker room, listen out! Any good girls there who'd like to take me on? Come on, who will be my Valentine?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down