Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An Unexpected Greeting

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Greeting Empty An Unexpected Greeting

Post by BritBrat Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Li-Mei felt it was important to fit in some time to go into the gym and train herself. Not that she felt like she wasn't getting enough action and she was getting stiff, with the matches and teaching another young up and comer in the league she was pretty active, but nothing was wrong with training and getting better. While she usually is in the Friction gym in Tokyo, Li-Mei found herself using the Tension one in Kyoto. She had yet to really see the gym for herself and wondered if it was good. She would inwardly admit, after an hour session, the Oriental Rose instantly preferred the Friction one. Probably because it was better funded than the other league's gym. And with a league that had guys in, there wasn't many people in other than like Friction. One of the treadmills had fizzled out from her intense running regime.

Well, that went well.

At least she got her sweat on and so hit the showers just to clean herself. Apart from the snag in her workout, Li-Mei's day would be uneventful, nothing much to do so she would head off home after this. She has a few ideas, maybe see Ari after she won the Hentai Championship belt in Summer Splash. Li-Mei has yet to congratulate her in person, so it wouldn't be such a bad idea...

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Greeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Greeting

Post by Kelsea Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Leo didn't have a match today and wasn't working out, instead the physio had recommended the Spaniard come in for a muscle on his glutes... Quite frankly he didn't mind, any reason for a girl to get her hands all over him was fine in his books. He was just passing through towards the medi center and was passing by the changing rooms when he noticed the women's shower room door was open and apparently only one inside.

With a faint smirk, the ladies man couldn't help but to gently press his hand against the door to open it up so that he could peek inside. He was not disappointed as he was greeted by the sight of the young Asian woman dressed in a thick layer of sweat as well as some attire that was just about to be peeled..

"Heh.. And here I was just coming in for a thigh massage..." Leo spoke up with a knowing smile on his lips as he folded his arms and leaned against the door frame

"Wasn't expecting to get an eye massage as well..."

Spotlight
characters:
An Unexpected Greeting ELZuoMvAn Unexpected Greeting OG5hnuaAn Unexpected Greeting Cg3CzYmAn Unexpected Greeting 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:38 pm

With the thought inside her head, Li-Mei found herself quite excited to meeting the white haired, sexy woman. Ready to take the shower, Li-Mei was about to peel off her workout clothes, starting with her sports bra...

Only to be greeted by someone else.

"?" She quickly turned to the direction where that voice just came, not really recognizing it at first before her eyes soon give the confirmation that she is looking for. Leo Fandero. She closed her eyes, sighing, the hands that were underneath the band for the bra left to place her palms on her hips. "Oh?" Her eyebrow cocked up. She soon turned to face the Spaniard standing at the door. "Why not watch my matches for that? A lot more better than sneaking up on me...

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:29 am

Leo's eyes made slow work of carefully trailing down then back up her body as if he were caressing her with his hands in that look. Upon reaching her face again, he flashed her his favoured endearing slight loopsided grin.

"Well I suppoooooose could.... But I think I like my front row seat right here just fine." He gave a short and faint chuckle as he move one hand up to carefully rub either side of his chin between thumb on one side, index and middle finger on the other

"Ahhh besides.." He sighed wistfully "It'd be impolite of me to refuse an open invitation to a live private showing now, wouldn't it?"

Spotlight
characters:
An Unexpected Greeting ELZuoMvAn Unexpected Greeting OG5hnuaAn Unexpected Greeting Cg3CzYmAn Unexpected Greeting 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:47 pm

"Of course you would..." She muttered under her breath. Though in her mind, she expected at one point something would happen like this, it would have been in more different circumstances. Sure, Leo was quite the looker, she would admit inwardly. Though coming in unexpectedly doesn't really help his case. Li-Mei had a really lovely body, one she takes pride in, but the last thing she would want to be labeled is some stripper or a common whore.

Her fingers tapping on the side of her thighs, her amethyst gaze focusing on him. "You must have mistaken the locker room from a strip club. Or the ring...And I don't remember putting up a sign outside. So unless if you're here for something else, then this is all you'll be seeing."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:44 am

"Unless I'm here for something... else... you say...? Oh I'm sure I can think of one or two things..." Leo certainly had her at a disadvantage, he was not wearing a layer of perspiration like Li-Mei was under and through her clothing... Instead he simply worn a nice and dry set of khaki baggy trousers and a white short sleeve shirt on top... He chuckled coyly and took a couple of steps into the changing room

"You've had a few matches in Tension recently haven't you?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:16 am

"Oh?" Hey right eyebrow raised when he mentioned the first sentence. Sure, she was really at a disadvantage. Though to say she was vulnerable would be disingenuous to the Oriental Rose. At any point, any kind of stripping wouldn't matter as much. But in terms of layers, Leo does have the lead. Definitely closer to having that live private show now.

Her head tilted up a bit when Mr Fandero inquired about her matches so far. Pursing her lips as she looked up. "I have, yes." Not as much as the other league Friction but Li-Mei has become known within the league of Tension, her first ever debut even being in Tension. Her right index finger tapping on her chin as she scanned his body. "Now that I think about it...maybe I have enough to make a claim to be a contender for a title."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:10 pm

"Really?" Leo mused as he sauntered in a little bit closer to Li-Mei, the door had shut behind him in such a manner that it was difficult to determine if he had purposely closed it to preserve some privacy for what he had in mind, or if it just happened to be unintentionally but fortuitous shut.

"I guess it would be pretty hard for me to validate that claim without some kind of... Oh I don't know... live-and-steamy-private-X-rated-showing..." He closed his eyes and shrugged with her palms facing towards the ceiling, a mischievous grin teasing at the corner of his lips

"Hey... I don't make the rules..."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:56 pm

Slightly on the defensive when the champion moved in closer, her body tensing some as she sees the door shut behind him. Seems that he would really want some sort of privacy between the two. Well at least no one else would be looking in. Plus she kind of wanted that door shut, though not for his reasons.

“Those are the rules, eh?” Her right eyebrow raised. “Hmmm...Don’t remember seeing those rules in the building or on the papers that I signed. Sounds like somebody here really wants to see my body.” She mused. “Though if you want it you’ll have to pay a hefty price or...” She grins. “You give me a title match and you get to have your hands on my body as well as getting that ‘Live-and-steamy-private-X-Rated-showing that you must be so desperate to see...”

Li-Mei would shrug her shoulders, tilting her head to the right some. “…But hey…I don’t make the rules here…” Replying with the same words that he used.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Leo chuckled

"You should really check both sides of the contract.." He casually closed the distance between the two of them so that they were within hands reach of each other. "That's how they nefariously catch out most girls... I mean-.. Not that I'm complaining or anything. It does mean more business for me after all..." Now that Leo was closer he flashed his eyes up and down her body, the blue eyes that somehow managed to be both piercing and cool at the same time.

"So you want yourself a shot at the title.. huh? Well... I guess I could give you a chance to touch it..." The spaniard smiled slyly and then leaned in until his chest gently pressed into Li-Mei's soft and desirable bust "If I get to have a touch of my own.." He said moving his hand up to the side of her face and gently moving aside a couple of stray strands of dark hair hanging by the side of the oriental woman's face

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next