Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 5 Registered, 1 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

Liesmith, Nelv, RadiantKarna332, scorn53, WrestleMind

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

looking again

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:35 pm by anime_hentaifighter

So looking for a few more matches.Plus may upload some new characters this weekend

Comments: 0

Sorry for the inconvenience..

Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:31 pm by TomboyTsuka

Sorry if I'm being inactive lately... I was applying for a job around a few weeks ago, and had to go through several interviews. I'm kinda tired and had no time to reply here...

But the good news is that I finally got my new laptop. It's an ASUS Vivobook i5. It should be able to run Honey Select and finally give some life to my empty Pixiv gallery. Maybe I'll make your OCs soon? Stay tuned!!

Comments: 6

Looking for a Match for Megumi Mutoh

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:49 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I finally get myself Megumi Mutoh, and the first thing I'd like to use her for is, of course, a match! I'm looking for anyone interested to have their girls facing Megumi in the ring. You can contact me via PM here or DM me on Discord.

And here's the link to her profile so you can see what she's like:

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18422-megumi-mutoh

Comments: 0

Eliza Harenwood vs Levi The Great - Dancing With A Star

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Levi The Great - Dancing With A Star

Post by Stalix on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:10 pm

No.

Nononononono….no! He was not going to allow this farce to go on for as long as it should!

Levi sought for retribution after those two kicks that already had the guy’s brain turn into mush. He just cannot comprehend that she could have this much power, dancing does not make you hit like a baseball bat! This is just ridiculous. And why is the crowd cheering for this crap!? Guys don’t know great wrestling if it hits them in the face.

Now though, he was fired up. As they say, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and Eliza was gonna have to do that if she wants to win. Because once the Great Train is fired up, there is no way of stopping it! Eliza may think that his rant was funny but she wouldn’t be laughing when it runs through her! God, she is such a pretentious bitch, just standing there looking all cool. Go ahead and do that. Like that will do her any good.

As the Great Train charged right in with dumb bitch town as his destination, she just stood there as if she was ready for him. His arms coming up, looking like he was going for a lock up for real and Eliza saw this as a chance to move away and fire a kick at him as she retreats.

Ha! Gotcha, you dumb cunt.

He was looking for that kind of reaction from the Dancing Passion and once she lifts her leg up to attack him, Levi lowered his arms and with both hands she would grab on the ankle just inches before it lands on his midriff. Having it in his grasp, Levi grinned at the British Aristocrat, her grip tightened on that ankle. “Oh are you now, Swan Lake?” Saying as a response to her smart aleck reply. “Well I hope you plan on trying harder on hitting me, dumb cunt.”
Stalix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:13 pm

Eliza knew she would need to battle Levi head to head, in fact it was preferable to trying to grapple with him. Levi was getting just a taste of what the dancing passion would be able to deliver against him. Even if he talked a big game no one was the same after Eliza kicked them, now though Levi was ready to square up towards Ms Harenwood. Eliza was well aware he'd posses the strength edge, but it would just have to be something to work around. If she just kept delivering hits in any opponent would be worn down to secure victory. But the problem was keeping in the fight long enough to reach it.

Levi now seemed to be a bit more aggressive than before, but a bit more careful too. Now that he was aware of Eliza's power Levi was bound to take it into consideration even if he would deny it. Eliza however was intent on trying to press the offence to keep her opponent, but it seemed to be to the wrong call for the dancing passion. After swinging her leg out to kick Levi hard in the side it worked against Eliza as Levi instead managed to catch it.

Clicking her tongue Eliza knew she needed to respond quickly. She quickly lept up into the air to try and swing her free leg into the side of Levi's head to try and get him to deal with that however this braggart would. Ms Harenwood aimed for a potential counterattack at any rate before Levi had any bright ideas with his current situation......

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalix on Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:56 am

Eliza just caught him by surprise.

That was the only plausible excuse Levi could come up with. Like as if he would have failed to block or dodge any of her attacks. That sneaky aristocrat just took advantage of not using a REAL wrestling move and making his brain rattle inside his skull. Now that he knows the kinds of game she's probably play, nothing can surprise the Great One.

And he looked to be proving that as he used his great wits to goad the Dancing Passion into going for a kick, which would then have him grab the leg, getting a good hold of it.

Ha! Now whatcha gonna do!?

Levi smirked when she saw Eliza's reaction to grabbing the leg, thought she certainly didn't waste time in going for a counterattack. An enziguri. Of course she'd try for a kick, what fucking else.

For that, Levi expected and was looking for that kind of response as Eliza lept in the air, the free leg swung for the side of his head, no doubt the crowd wanted to see that impact. Levi reacted, a bit slow but still, he reacted by just simply ducking his head down and letting it pass over. Course, the slow part is that part of her foot did clip the crown of his head. Nothing major but the Great One knew he dodged a bullet there which in this case was Eliza's stocking clad leg.

Still having a hold of one of her legs, Levi had a feeling she would fall onto her belly after this, so the dark haired man would follow to lock in a simple but effective single crab.

Since she likes using those legs of hers, Levi could go ahead in destroying one of them!
Stalix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2