by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Special Delivery (For Acuya)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Special Delivery (For Acuya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Delivery (For Acuya)

Post by valen311 Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:57 pm

As Mariah's hands roamed over her chest, Asami smiled and moaned. Her nipple hardened as the older woman's hands squeezed and caressed her breast. She would arch her back slightly, pushing out her chest and presenting more of it for Mariah's inspection.

Not one to remain passive, Asami reached out, a hand caressing one of Mariah's heavy breasts through the material of her tank top. She would squeeze the orb a few times, smiling at the firmness, before sliding her hand under the garment. Then, Mariah would feel Asami's thumb trace slow circles around the nipple.

"Just so you know, I'm not what you call a patient sort." Asami said. "I'm a few seconds away from peeling you out of those clothes and having you on your living room floor, and if Bubbles complains that we started without her, well, tough."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:23 pm

”For the record, I wouldn’t complain.” Bubbles opened the door from a side room and stepped out, making her way behind Asami, moving more stealthy than a woman her size had any natural right to. ”I’d just join in.”

Bubbles was dressed for the night, wearing a little gift they’d gotten from their friends, Femke and Darya. It was a one-piece, black sling bikini, one that ran over her breasts, down her stomach, and covered her all the way to her sex...or would’ve, if it wasn’t also fishnet. As it was, the outfit left nothing to the imagination, served no real purpose other than to look sexy on her. Which, she supposed, was purpose enough.

She came up behind Asami and put a hand on her shoulder, looming over the small woman from behind. ”So,” Her other hand joined Mariah’s sliding down to explore those tender breasts. ”I take it you approve of your birthday present?”

Mariah just smirked, looking up at Bubbles’ beaming eyes, before she focused on Asami again. [color:e83c=#Grey]”It looks promising. I can’t deny that. Though I’m curious what we’ll be getting up to.”

I’m sure we’ll think of something.” A twisted smirk took over her face. ”In fact, I liked that idea you were just discussing, Asami…”

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:49 am

Asami let out a coo of delight as she felt Bubbles' hands join her wife's on her breasts. She leaned back heavily into the bigger woman, knowing she could more than support her weight.

Looking back and forth as the married couple spoke, she smirked back at Mariah.
"Oh, I thought you might. Well, then raise your arms up then."

With that, she took a step towards Mariah. When the older woman raised her arms over her head, Asami would start to take her tank top off by grabbing it by it's bottom edge and sliding it up her torso towards her head. But she would stop when it was over her face and arms, somewhat blinding and binding Bubbles' wife.

"Mmm, I think I like this position." she said softly.

Working from there, Asami would start to kiss and lick along the surface of Mariah's left breast, teasing the nipple, as she motioned Bubbles towards the other orb....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Asami was a creative one. Just one more reason she was sure she’d made the right choice with this whole idea.

It wasn’t enough for the woman to just lift Mariah’s clothes off and start to have her way, oh no - she made a spectacle out of it, and used the posiion to her advantage. The blonde yelped, surprised as Asamii lifted up her clothes and went to work before she could get free of the tangled garments. She was trapped, wide open, and their saucy new friend wouldn’t let the opportunity slip by.

But, to her credit, she wasn’t greedy. She left one breast for Bubbles to consume, and the gesture was greatly appreciated.

The Virgin Killer leaned down and helped herself to the scrumptuous breast, suckling away at it, letting her tongue roll about and giving it the occasional nibble on the nipple. She had more than enough experience with this flesh, of course, but she rarely shared it like this, and judging by the way her wife moaned from underneath her shirt, it was damned effective.

Her attention wasn’t solely on Mariah, though. Eager to reward Asami for ingenuity, she reached daround and gave the ninja a slap on her cute little ass, followed by some groping, squeezing hard and enjoying the feel of the flesh between her fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2