Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alexandra, BloodstalkerZ, Cicilia, Gator_Tooth, Kamoi, KillerV, Liesmith, Maxy, Railgra, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Offline for next week or two

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 pm by peek6

I need to go back offline for a bit, probably gone for about a week and a half.

Comments: 1

Thinking about making my return

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:46 pm by KillerV

After it feels like a long long time, do feel like coming back but gonna keep it minimum on how many rosters Im using, currently three right now? But I am strictly doing male (me) vs female and maybe female (me) vs male, intergender matches that is.

So if theres anyone is interested, please let me know through PM, thanks.

Though I would like to use my King in matches >.>

Comments: 0

Gauging Interest For A Couple Matches

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:07 pm by HighFly

Hey everyone! I was just throwing this out there to see who would be interested in doing matches with either Suzumi or Peggy! Look them over and if ya have any ideas please PM me!

Comments: 0

Coming Up Roses - Masuyo Ai vs. Sabrina Rose

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Coming Up Roses - Masuyo Ai vs. Sabrina Rose

Post by Berial on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Taking the low road seemed like a better idea when she thought of it. Trying to fight with her reach hadn’t worked out for her when she tried it a moment ago, so her plan was to use her weight instead. Try to play to her strength and maybe use Sabrina’s most obvious disadvantage against her.

Wishful thinking, as fate would have it. It wasn’t enough for her to simply counter the move. She had to redirect it too, sending her off balance in the blink of an eye. Underestimating her opponent's skill once again ended up being in more pain for the Demon and, just like before, it all happened too quickly for her mind to keep up.

The moment the kick connected, she used the momentum Sabrina had wound up to roll herself forward and make some distance. She came back up on one knee, slapping one hand against the canvas and the other at the back of her head. She was just about to spin herself around when the aftereffects of that kick decided rattled her brain a little further. She stayed on one knee for the moment, furrowing her brows and waiting for her vision to realign.

In terms of first impressions, Masuyo could easily say that Ms. Rose was going to impress faster than most newcomers. The competition was just getting harder and harder these days if this was anything to go by.
Berial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalix on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:31 pm

Despite her short stature, fighting Sabrina wasn't gonna be all too easy as the Demon would no doubt find out.

Years of experience in fighting people bigger than she is has the Rose gotten rather used to it all. She played to win, as she always done. Masuyo was bigger and stronger than her by a big margin but she was never a stranger to this. It was the one thing that she could count on...

The back of the head was always quite the tender spot, hence Sabrina would aim at that particular spot, her foot knocking her head and rattling her brain some. Though that wasn't all on Sabrina herself, Masuyo kept on moving and looked like she was about to strike, something that Sabrina herself didn't expect for her to do as she went to bring her leg back after the hook kick. But it would come at a cost with Masuyo self inflicting damage to herself, her brain rattling inside her head and kept her at bay before she would do anything. And that gave her a nice opening for the small woman.

Not one to waste time with a opportunity presented to her so openly, Sabrina would bring her leg back, but would also twist and pivot so that the leg goes back to the rear, the other side of Sabrina's open palm in turn would fire at the Demon. Her palm shooting at the side of Masuyo's head, particularly the palm heel aiming where the jaw and the skull joins up, looking to rattle that brain even further.
Stalix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Today at 1:44 am

Someone was snickering out there. It was faint, but Masuyo could hear it as her vision came back into alignment, and the world. It actually may have been two people. Maybe three. Hard to tell with her ears ringing like this.

And honestly, that was an appropriate reaction. If she were in the audience, watching this girl half anyone’s size jostling her opponent around left and right with what looked like simple brushes of her hands, Masuyo would probably be trying to stifle her laughter too. With about the same amount of success.

She had to give it to Sabrina, though. If she was looking to make a splash tonight, she was off to a pretty good first impression without any help on Masuyo’s part. Between the parry and the hook kick, she seemed to exude confidence despite being a stranger to the wrestling ring. Her skill her was her own, and that spoke volumes right now. If the Demon had any intention of coming back from this, she had to be smarter about things.

Later, though. Right now, she was too busy getting smacked across the jaw by the petite martial artist. A hard ripple went across her cheeks as the air was knocked clear out of her head. A nasty-sounding smack caused a few members in the audience to lean back in their seats. Masuyo took a tumble to the side, ending face up on her back and looking at the stage lights through narrowed slits. From the chatter, it seemed there were more than a few patrons that were concerned this would end in an upset. Masuyo, however, was just left wondering how someone so small could hit with so much force.

Despite how things were looking for her, she was really starting to get into this match.
Berial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2