Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, Kelsea, RedCosmicFox, Rei, USLMAN, WrestleMind, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for more matches

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:48 pm by Cirno

Mainly involving Smother/submission matches with these characters:

- Karina Northman
- Cerbera Kashnakov
- Raiye Amikura
- Kagura Rine
- Kasura Rine

Comments: 2

indefinite hiatus

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:37 am by RedCosmicFox

Hi everyone,

I know I've only just got my foot in the door in the grand scheme of things, but I'm unfortunately going to have to take a break for a bit.

Over the last few weeks, my mental health has been deteriorating rapidly, and it's to the point where I really need to take a step back, reassess some things, and make some changes.

I apologize to everyone that I'm currently in threads with -- I can say with 100% honesty that I've been enjoying all of them, and the absolute last thing that …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Sophie Salts first RP match.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:06 pm by WrestleMind

Looking for a match for my character Sophie Salt.

I'm open to hearing almost any offer. Overall id prefer a female opponent for her but I'll hear out male offers as well.

(Elizabeth Brooks is a secondary but equal option.)

Comments: 0

Rose Maynard vs Brave Yuko - Rising to the Occasion. [Ladder Match]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Rose Maynard vs Brave Yuko - Rising to the Occasion. [Ladder Match]

Post by Yori on Tue May 22, 2018 2:13 am

With each beat of her heart, the throbbing in her skull echoee out from the point of impact over the rest of her body leaving her with a lingering ache that, for the time being, left her brain feeling muddled. A solid hit from the Legendary Hero, one that may have left a less sturdy woman down and out for longer. The other woman's want for flare and daring acts, much like Rosemary herself, would find this to be a mistake.

Through pained squinted eyes she followed her adversary's rise. She hoped for a grapple, being brought to her feet, a bit of time to collect herself before locking back up. It was not to be. In a flash, Brave Yuko had peeled off, run in past her presumably towards the ropes. She turned her head to watch upside down for a moment as she rolled over onto her stomach. Whatever her foe was planning, if she didn't move now it would likely be devastating.

The Sky Captain willed herself to rise, lifted up onto her hands as knees as the Legendary Hero sprang from the ropes. It was too late to move, she was coming in fast. Rosemary sucked in a breath, slipping a boot beneath her to poise herself into a crouch as her doom plummeted for her. She would meet this woman head on, it was time to show the world who she was and why she deserved to be in this ring.

Rosemary surged up, leapinging from the canvas to clash mid air with the meteorite that was Brave Yuko. Head slipping between the woman's parted legs, shoulders crashing against the other woman's thighs. In paper it was a simple redirection of force, in practice it came down to split second reactions and an impressive summoning of strength.

Rose let out a shout, clapping her hands to the woman's side to hook her finger over the lip of her belt to grab hold. She threw her body forward, twisting in to attempt to gave control over the momentum to snap Brave Yuko backwards, turning her flying leg drop into a low height powerbomb. She didn't have the height or power of a larger woman, but she had their combined force and whiplash working with her as she attempted to drill her foe down into the mat.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial on Wed May 30, 2018 11:42 pm

Despite the innate resistance to fear perk that came with selecting the flyer class, Yuko couldn't help but tense herself for a brief second as she fell through the empty air towards her opponent. She’d long accepted that it was merely part of the trade to feel the rush of adrenaline through your veins since she’d begun her adventure, the hint of danger that went hand in hand with soaring through the air. Uncertainty was never far, like any good party member.

Nevertheless, it surely made for a remarkable display.  As her feet left the rope, she could hear the jovial chants and cheers from the surrounding audience. With her scarf fluttering close behind her, and her subtle grace as she took to the air, the former Ring Dream champion was always a sight to behold. It was somewhat reinvigorating to the returning veteran’s ears, to hear the applause around her once more as she made her ascent. It was what allowed her to push the fear aside and dive towards her glorious future.

Unfortunately, spectacles were not going to save her this day from the jaws of defeat. Not if the sprightly, daring Captain of the Sky had anything to say about it. As she descended and went to slam her legs down, her adversary sprung to life. Her eyes shot wide as a pair of arms wrapped around her thighs and a pair of shoulders off-balanced her from below. All of a sudden, Yuko found herself pivoting forward, straight towards the canvas beneath her.

“Counter-?!” Her face slammed into the floor beneath her, after being just a moment away from a devastating. A clever reversal! This intrepid newcomer had fangs after all!

The hero’s face recoiled harshly off the ground, the rest of her body following along with her. Yuko’s whole body seemed to splash against the floor before she flapjacked, facing the sky with stars hovering above her head with a gentle sway. “Yuko...is paralyzed…” She can’t move! All the heroine could do was, with irreverent twitches of her body, attempt to stand to face her worthy adversary once more.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:57 pm

Rosemary could count on her hands how many times in her career she had ever powerbombed someone, so when her impromptu counter attempt was met with success she was just as surprised as Brave Yuko. What she lacked in technical form in this morning mentioned she made up for with raw force, throwing her opponent to the mat with everything she had, by in large part because she couldn't stop herself mid fall even if she wanted to.

The Sky Captain folded the legendary hero up before physics took hold and flopped the heroine away, leaving the brunette on her hands and knees, huffing loudly as she looked on. In a normal match this would have been a quick conversion or cover to a pinfall… not tonight though. Her gaze drifted towards the prize suspended above, so close really, but getting there would be no easy task. Taking someone down for a three count was decidedly easier than keeping them from assaulting a ladder as they climbed.

Rising to her feet she was met with a small wave of vertigo, aftereffect of the solid kick she had taken still lingering. With a fumbled step she planted herself. A moment of solid balance was all she needed to recover, letting out a soft, short breath of composure before she moved to intercept her for before they could find their footing as well.

Her small steps became two skipping bounds, looking to move up along side Brave Yuko and bring her leg around hard, cutting through the air with a stiff knife like kick across the women's chest to send her back to the mat from her attempts to rise. If the woman showed her tenacity with staying sat upright, or quickly springing back against the blow, she would give her another until she was actually put out on her back. Any kick that landed true did so with a loud clap, one that had people in the audience grimacing and gasping as if they had taken the blow themselves.

Rosemary took one hopping step back, bending at the knees like a spring, tightly compressed. With a mighty roar from someone so petite, the crowd was quick to join her cry with their own cheers. Kicking off the ground, she took flight. A backflip, though her momentum was forward, taking her up and over the downed woman with a standing shooting star press. The impact, if it managed to land would be impressively fierce, the whip like spin making up for the lack of body weight behind her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2