by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Himeko VS Karina (IM Match)

Go down

Himeko VS Karina (IM Match) Empty Himeko VS Karina (IM Match)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:22 pm

(Done through IM with Cirno)

Himeko was eager for tonight. After all, she and her teammates had been making some progress with their stable, and she’d continue it by issuing another open challenge. So with her one piecing fitting tightly on her body (just how she liked it) the giantess would make her way towards the ring to make her announcement.

Stepping out and into the arena, Himeko would raise her arms to wave to the legion of fans around her. Then after making her way down the ramp, she’d reach the ring and roll right under the bottom rope.

“Hello everybody! I’d like to welcome you to the next part of The Heavenly Armies’ conquest!” Himeko would shout as she stood up and pointed to the crowd. “Tonight...I will be making another open challenge! However, this time I will be alone!”

The giantess would let her words sink in before raising the mic and speaking again.

“So anyone who’s looking for a fight...I’m right here and I’m ready to rumble!” Himeko would shout as she looked towards the entrance. Wondering who would accept her challenge…

——————

Karina was grumbling as she planned to head home for the night. There was little she could do with the opponents presented to her and she planned on just retiring him and find something to do there. That was until that giant woman appeared on the stage, staring at the TV from backstage and quietly listened in. She had heard about the army before, a group of rather delicious looking women that she hadn't check in much but they were still in the back of her head for potential opponent.

Now, here was Himeko calling out for an open challenge and who was Karina to deny herself a good treat, quickly rushing her way to the sage and stepped out not long after, rubbing the side of her neck as she snickered loudly at the sight of the woman in the ring, She made her way down the ramp, a slow, steady march to the ring and rolled under the bottom ropes to raise herself back up onto her feet. She quickly found herself outsized by the woman, though that only fueled her appetite as she took a few steps forward, almost pressing up against Himeko and spoke out to her. " You and your little team would make perfect training dolls for the day.”

——————

Himeko watched as none other than the infamous Karina made her way towards the ring. The giantess hadn’t expected the woman who was engaged to the world champ to show up…but this wasn’t a bad thing by any means. The fierce looking badass would soon roll into the ring and actually press up against the heavenly general! Looking at the giantess as if she was a good looking meal to her.

Himeko wasn’t intimidated, though. She had the size advantage here, and it helped keep her calm in the face of the ravenous looking Karina. The woman then went on to say the giantess and her fellow soldiers would make good training dolls…to which Himeko would chuckle in response.

“So…I take it you’re here to accept my challenge?” Himeko would ask as she pressed herself against Karina a bit more. Looking to make the animal-like brawler struggle to remain where she stood.

“Well, since I issued the challenge…how about I let you choose the match type?” the giantess would say as her hands rested on her hips. Which forced her breasts to stick out even more than usual as she puffed out her chest. “I’ll take you on at anything, so make sure you pick a good one!”

——————

" Off course.. I'll take you down first, then the rest of your group follows shortly. Might as well start with the strongest. " She snickered until Himeko would press right up against her, forcing Karina to bring a single foot back just so she wouldn't fall! She looked up at the woman as she asked what kind of match they were going to have. Karina was a little distracted as Himeko's chest pushed and covered her own large, proud breasts, a little jealous by the woman's bigger curves but from the looks of it, Himeko had plenty of everything!

" ..Anything huh.. " She then straightened up, standing her ground " I'll need to choose between a Sauna match or somewhere else.. As for type.. Well that's easy.. My favorite one. Vocal submission, force your opponent to worship every part of your body with each fall until they can't even stand anymore! "

——————

Himeko smiled as she listened to Karina’s words about taking down the Heavenly Army. The young woman sure was confident in herself, the giantess liked that about her, though. Her opponent wasn’t able to stand firm against her weight as she pushed forward a bit, but Himeko could still tell that this woman wasn’t some push over…especially in the match type she was about to suggest.

“A Sauna huh? And on top of that…a submission based bout…I’ll admit, you've got good taste!” she would shout while looking down a bit at Karina.

“I accept your terms, Karina! I’ll meet you in sauna’s tomorrow!” Himeko would declare before offering her hand to the woman in a show of good sportsmanship. Her opponent didn’t need to shake her hand, but it would tell the giantess what kind of woman she’d be facing tomorrow…other than being the toughest possible kind.

——————

" I do, otherwise I wouldn't be here first. " She chuckled in response, taking a single step back to create from distance between that heated front she had just faced and would bring her own hand up for a quick hand shake. As much as she denied respect to others, she was planning to give the Giant some type of sportsmanship before she would crush her, giving her a single nod before she turned to leave the ring, saving all her strength for tomorrow's hot match was going to be heavenly for the very long haired fighter, not ot mention that she'll get a work out, someone that will worship her, and a nice time at a sauna!

——————

Himeko was surprised by Karina’s sportsmanship as the two shook hands. The woman seemed like she’d be too cool for such a sign of respect. Then watching on as the woman exited the ring, the giantess would wave to the fans before leaving herself with a few parting words.

“Looks like I’ve caught myself one hell of an opponent…wish me luck!” she would shout into the mic before stepping through the ropes and walking to the exit. Things were certainly heating up!

The next day...

Himeko was sitting inside of the sauna as she awaited her opponent’s arrival. The giantess had showed up a few minutes early in her towel, which she was regretting now that she had to wait. Patience was a virtue…but Himeko didn’t have enough of it right now as she sat in the steamy room. Having already removed her towel and placed it on her shoulders, the large woman would sit quietly as a thin layer of sweat built across her skin.

——————

Karina normally reserved her respect or friendship for opponents that had proven themselves to be more than just a two minute fight. With Himeko she could tell right away that she was worth her time and now she was going to fight the woman in a private sauna, something that almost made her shudder in pure delight! If she wasn't feeling warm right now she would have had goosebumps everywhere!

The next day she had arrived at the place, standing just outside the sauna wearing only a towel and leaving her breasts completely bare, doing one last stretch before she would open the door, allowing plenty of fog and pure warmth to escape for a few moments before Karina stepped inside, raising a brow as she found her opponent already inside and would soon show a big grin. " Oh good, already here! Now then.. You wanted to fight right away or relax some? "

She teased her, taking her steps closer while she rolled her shoulders a few times, her breasts lightly bouncing from her own movements.

——————

Himeko would watch as Karina walked in and immediately whistled in approval. The giantess would then stand up so she could walk over and meet the woman face to face. Karina’s breasts bounced nicely, but Himeko’s bounced the best. She’d make this clear by puffing them out as she stood in front of the woman. Causing her rack to go up and down suddenly in font of her opponent’s face.

“As much as I like to relax…I’m all ready to rumble!” Himeko would declare as she pressed her assets against Karina’s. Then the giantess would toss her towel to the side on the floor and back away to take a a fighting stance. Leaning over with her hands raised, the larger woman would allow her badass opponent to have the fight move.

“Come at me with everything you’ve got!” she’d shout with an intense smile, because in her mind, nothing could be better than this moment!

——————

Karina brought her glare up when the woman was right up against her, those bare breasts pressed into her own before that simple bounce almost hypnotized her! She could barely keep herself from just groping them, the woman definitely looked like she could crush a spine or two and that only made Karina more excited to enjoy herself, taking a single step back before she would remove her own towel to completely expose herself!

" Let's see what you got! If you last long enough, I'm taking you home for some more after enjoyment. " She licked her lips before she charged forward, already working a bit of a sweat, her body glistening with it as she tries to go for a simple but usual effecting strategy, leaning down to try and spear herself right into those powerful abs in an attempt to bring Himeko down onto her back!

——————

Himeko could tell Karina was sexy, but seeing her naked, was five times as hot. Clearly both women were into each other’s bodies, the licking of lips, the intense staring, and the giantess’s eagerness to flaunt her own bouncy breasts. What Karina said next though made the larger woman’s jaw drop.

Going home with her opponent? Did that mean she would be Karina AND the World Champ Cecilia Northman’s play thing? That was a very tempting thought…but the giantess still wanted to win! So as Karina charged forward, the heavenly general would take the charge like a wall and stand firm! Well…as firm as she could…Karina’s should hit her abs like a train! That wasn’t easy to take with ease…

But Himeko remained standing after a loud grunt! Then wrapping her arms around her opponent’s body, the giantess would try to force the woman down on her belly with her full strength and weight!

“Or maybe I’ll be talking you home to the rest of my army!” Himeko would shout as she forced her weight on Karina!

——————

Karina needed to test the woman's defenses, who was built like a stone golem! She just needed to be a battering ram and for a moment she thought that was just the case! However Himeko stood standing and before she could back away those arms came around her body, pulling her back in and holding her close against those abs and tits with her own! She released a sharp groan as the woman went for full strength and weight to crush Karina early, closing one eye tightly and starting to shudder against the bigger body!

The idea of being taken home by the amazonian and being used by her entire group quickly caused Karina to blush, having underestimated her opponent's steel like body in her first attack and ended up being crushed in those powerful arms, something that caused Karina's own strength to falter in this position! " Gaah! “

——————

Himeko would successfully manage to bring the woman down to the floor as she sat on top of her. Then with her butt sitting down comfortably on Karina’s upper back, the powerful giantess would start to take advantage of this position by reaching down to grab a hold of those firm ass cheeks for some fierce groping!

“Mmm~ You’ve got an really nice ass~” Himeko would say before she gave the woman’s ass a slap with her right hand. Then another slap with her left hand. The giantess would keep slapping her opponent’s ass as she worked to make it turn red. Himeko would even deliver some slaps with both hands at the same time to really let Karina have it!

“How do you like this, Karina?~ Do you wanna submit~ I’ll just make you kiss my ass a little~” the giantess would purr as she tried to force an early submission from the sexy badass!

——————

Karina could not stop herself from getting squashed against the warm sauna floor, her tits flattened in the process as the giantess took the time to get herself comfy before she could feel those hands grasped her generously sized rear and began to squeeze away!  The woman crushed her relatively quickly like this, her ass jiggling from the slap given to it, the sound echoing throughout the sauna room as soon she was given a repeated punishment to her ass!

" Aaah! " Both hands starting to abuse her ass cheeks made it extremely difficult for Karina to keep on resisting, squirming underneath the giantess as the woman kept on taunting and humiliating her, the long haired fighter only able to take those open palmed strikes to her jiggling ass, which quickly reddened and left those big hand imprints everwhere! " N-Noooo! I'll never submit! “

——————

Himeko was in love with this woman’s ass. It was firm, but at the same time it jiggled amazingly as the giantess slapped it. Still, despite the pain and embarrassment of the hold, Karina refused to submit. Himeko respected that…but at the same time…she wanted to break her the badass fighter’s will!

“Good! It’d be a let down if you gave up from a simple spanking!” Himeko would say before unleashing one last, powerful slap to Karina’s ass with her right hand! The echo of the slap booming like a gun shot! The woman had already been squirming, the giantess imagined this would make her start bucking like crazy to get free!

Himeko would give her mercy then as she rolled off of Karina and started to stand back up. She could’ve milked that position, but the giantess wanted Karina to push her to the limit in this sexy, sweaty match up!

——————

Karina definitely felt the constant burning of her ass, scratching the floor as the giantess was taking her time to turn that ass bright red and sensitive! The last one made those cheeks clash together like an ocean wave crashing into the rocks, whimpering for a moment as jolted her body hard to the side and thought that the woman was forced off because of it, taking a moment to remain on the floor and curl up to tend to her ass with a single hand.

The pain was going to be a big annoyance the entire match, gritting her teeth as she would slowly try to get up! The Giantess was looking to humiliate her, definitely something she did not expect this soon and needed to change her battle plan now, panting hotly for fresh air as her body glistened with plenty of sweat now, the heat was getting to her!

——————

“I hope I didn’t hurt you too bad…that ass of your’s was just too hot for me to hold back~” Himeko would taunt before she turned slightly and smack her own rear. “Maybe you can pay me back for it IF you can manage to wrestle me down~” she’d continue to say with a wink.

Himeko thought Karina looked kinda cute as she nursed her stinging ass with one hand. But there wasn't time to stand and gawk for too long. The giantess needed to keep the pressure up on her opponent or risk the match. She was getting pretty sweaty herself, and like Karina, was panting for air. So approaching the now sweaty woman with speed, Himeko would attempt to lift her foe up onto her shoulder while charging, and knock her against the wall with a loud roar.

The giantess needed to tenderize Karina’s body if she was going to keep her momentum going. So an attack like this was going to do her a lot of help.

——————

" Kh.. I'll make you worship my ass thoroughly as payback.. " Karina mumbled as the woman teased and taunted her, even smacking her own ass to make Karina almost want it! She rose onto her feet, gritting her teeth as she was ready to fight again and Himeko came in quick, her eyes widening as she was lifted clean off her feet again and brought along for a charge!

Unfortunate for Karina these were ropes or walls to work with, getting slammed right into the warm, hot wall instead and all the air was forced out of her lungs, her eyes bulging open as she was crushed against that wall and Himeko's big, sweaty body, stunning her for a few good seconds as the poor long haired fighter as losing plenty of ground from the giantess raw strength against her own!

——————

After crushing her hot and sweaty body against Karina’s, the giantess would let her plop down on the seat that connected to the wall. Taking control so early was getting to her head, though. Himeko’s cockiness would then get the better of her as she backed away from the stunned woman.

“That sounds like fun, Karina…but for now…you’ll be getting to know MY ASS first!!!” the sweaty amazon would declare before charging at her opponent once again. But this time, Himeko would turn at the last second while jumping off her feet to hit the beast-incarnate right in the face with the HWA's signature Hip Attack! An ass to the face was the giantess’s way of getting familiar with an opponent as well as a fun way to attack. So in her mind, Karina should feel honored to have this ass smacking her right in the face!

——————

Karina knew it was going to be the end of her if she took more damage, her sweat mixing with Himeko's and she was panting warm air against the giantess' skin, her eyes falling shut as she needed a moment to relax, barely able to do anything as she dropped down on the seat and Himeko pulled away from her, getting ready for another attack!

The long haired fighter was overheated, breathing heavily as she stared up at the incoming giantess, trying to pull herself away and just barely managed to do so when Himeko tried to slam that ass in her face, which would have surely knocked Karina senseless! She pulled herself away, allowing Himeko to instead drop down onto the seat and would seek to straddle the woman's lap, wanting to wrap her arms around Himeko's head and pull her deep within that sweaty cleavage for a smother!

——————

Himeko had fucked up. In her arrogance the larger woman had thought her opponent was too stunned to move. But in truth, Karina was able to do so, causing the giantess to crash ass first into the wall! Yelping out in pain, the giantess would go to grab her ass with both hands and fall to her knees on the floor. Karina however was quick to straddle her lap and wrap those strong arms around her head.

Himeko would then stare into those beast-like eyes…falling under the spell as she focused on the fierceness that radiated from them. The larger woman almost expected a kiss…until this dreamy situation ended with her opponent’s rack pressing up against and covering her face!

“Mmmmffff!!!?” Himeko would shout as the woman’s tits smashed her features. Breathing was impossible like this, but the giantess didn’t care. Karina’s sweaty orbs felt like heaven as they smothered her! The giantess couldn’t help but open her mouth and lick the sweat off them. But Himeko would fight back as her arms reached around the woman and started groping her reddened ass! Hopefully giving her some discomfort along with the pleasure she was giving Karina’s tits!

——————

Karina held on tight, using both arms to keep that head trapped and to make sure not a single amount of air would be getting through! She clenched her teeth and focused solely on the sother first but soon that tongue dragged along those sweaty breasts, licking it right off! This quickly flustered Karina for a moment, then yelped as those hands started to grope at her sensitive ass, weakening the smother hold and still tried to keep her in it.

" Mmh.. Got plenty of spots for you to lick all the sweat off.. " She mused as she tried to use the pleasure as adrenaline to keep going, trying to tame that Giantess and at the very least weaken her in the smother so she could do something else, though the groping was pretty distracting, narrowing her eyes as she leaned her body into the woman.

——————

Himeko could tell her opponent was wavering as she groped her sensitive ass. The way the hold weakened, she could tell this was working. Still, Karina was staying strong as she talked about all the spots Himeko could lick the sweat off her. The giantess would need to pull out the big guns to take care of this woman!

So with a muffled roar, Himeko would being to bring herself up on her feet. That way she could try to lift Karina in the air while holding her up by the woman’s ass. If successful the powerful giantess would try to transition her hands by sliding them up and around her opponent’s back for a night bear hug!

Himeko would even begin to motorboat Karina’s luscious rack while maintaining the hold. Giving her more pleasure along with the added pain.

——————

Karina was looked to drain that strength and transition to a different hold, those hands on her ass weren't exactly helping the pain as they groped the reddened cheeks, biting onto her bottom lip for a brief moment as the combined emotions of pleasure and pain united to weaken Karina instead! She had little time to prepare as the Giantess made her move, lifted straight off that lap and hanging onto Himeko!

She wanted to release and pull away but those powerful arms quickly came around her body and caught her in a bear hug, squashing those tits harder in Himeko's face while Karina's hands came down to try and push those arms off her sweaty body, the air being crushed out of her lungs made Karina realize that Himeko was a lot stronger than she expected!

——————

Himeko may have seemed to have the upper hand, but at the same time, she was starting to get tired from the lack of air. Plus the heat of the sauna had left her skin soaked in her on sweat. The giantess needed to force a submission out of Karina or risk overexerting herself. So taking a break from licking and rubbing her face against the woman’s rack, Himeko would turn her face to the side to try and get some air, while squeezing even harder on her opponent’s spine.

“Hah…hah…hah…phew…give up…Karina! I’ll just crush you until you do…” Himeko would shout as she constricted on her opponent’s spine. Mean while her giant breasts were mushrooming against Karina’s own pair, forcing them to become hotter and hotter as the heat built between their bodies. Soon it would become far too hot, and Himeko would need to take a breather. Sadly that wouldn’t happen until either herself or Karina surrendered…

——————

The heat was getting intense, the sweat was building up everywhere and made the long hair fighter quite slippery but it was not enough to escape the bearhug. She felt humiliated that Himeko's massive tits were smothering and covering her own, biting onto her bottom lip to silence herself as she was lifted clean off her feet, her breasts cleaned with that expert tongue and soon Karina's strength had faded enough to not pose much of a threat.

There was no way she was going to last through the bearhug, those muscular arms were crushing her ribs and spine alike, her hands lightly gripping and pushing at those arms before she had to swallow her pride and no longer remain stubborn, her cheeks growing ever redder as Himeko got her breath and strength back. " Aaah.. I-I submit..! "

——————

Himeko was giving Karina everything she had as she squeezed away on her spine and ribs. The long haired woman was biting her lip at this point, a clear sign that she was holding back her words. Those words being a pained submission from Karina as she swallowed her pride and gave in. Luckily for her this fight was until only one woman remained standing…but she still had to worship Himeko’s lovely body.

So releasing her grip on Karina, the giantess would lay her opponent gently down on the sauna floor. Then straddling her opponent’s waist, Himeko would flex her arms in a few triumphant poses. First showing off her biceps, and then flexing her arms downwards to give her foe a good look at her muscles before taking a break.

“So Karina…where should we start…” the giantess would then say as she stared down at the woman with her hands on her hips. “Hmmm…how about you worship these strong arms that made you submit?~” she would purr before flexing once again while waiting for Karina to kissing her muscles.

——————

Karina had lost the first one and she knew with this giantess it was going to be quite a few ones before she would truly crumble. Karina might have bitten off more than she could chew and the idea of being taken home to be used by the group quickly started to grow in her head rather than taking the giantess home. She would breathed sharply for air while she was allowed to rest on the ground, though the woman quickly straddled her to make sure she stayed down.

“ Mmh.. Fine.. But I can't reach them from her.. " She mumbled, just trying to tease her a bit while she watched the large woman flex and show off, for the first time in a long while Karina found herself a little outmuscled and outsized, though that it was that very same idea that made her little turned on, gulping as she kept her eyes on the woman on top!

——————

Himeko watched as Karina recovered slowly…trying to catch her breath before finally speaking. The giantess rolled her eyes at what she said, but it seemed there was no helping it. So after silently standing up, the woman would back away and sit down on the sauna's built in bench.

“Is this better for you Karina?…” Himeko would purr as she slapped her own lap. Signaling that she wanted the long haired fighter to straddle her lap once again to begin worshipping the mighty arms of the giantess. Himeko would begin flexing as soon as Karina sat her lap…but until then she’d lick her lips and simply stare at her opponent’s sexy body.

Karina was hot. It was as simple as that. And the fact that she was about to worship Himeko’s body was a truly great experience. The giantess would surely remember this for a long long time…

——————

Karina was allowed a brief moment to recover, catching her breath before she would rise herself up onto her feet by her own accord, narrowing her eyes as Himeko was patting her own lap, knowing exactly what she wanted. Karina made her way over to her, straddling that lap and watching the girl blush with a faint blush upon her face!

" ..Don't get used to this.. " She mumbled before she turned her head and leans forward, choosing the right arm first to start plant soft kisses upon it ,tasting and teasing those muscles with a surprisingly gentle touch before her tongue would come to play, casually dragging it along that sweaty skin to start cleaning in. She shuddered though, even the sweat was powerful yet at the same time she could get used to it, closing her eyes and just lapping at that arm like a dog!

——————

Himeko thought the badass woman was looking pretty cute with her blushing red face. With Karina on her lap, the giantess was smiling wide as her opponent began to worship her strong arms. Kissing, tasting, and teasing before finally licking her right arm all over. The tough woman was dragging her tough along the larger woman’s muscles as if she were her bitch.

“Mmm~ That feels soooo nice Karina~ But I think my other arm’s getting lonely…” Himeko would say as she brought her left arm closer to the woman’s face. Then with her right, the giantess would press Karina’s cheek against her “lonely” muscles.

“Go ahead, cutie~ Get to worshipping~” Himeko would purr as she really got into their foreplay. Becoming more and more dominant as the woman slowly became her sex toy.

——————

Karina hated to admit it but she was loving this. Hardly was there someone bigger and stronger than her that also had quite the look that made Karina go wild in a whole different way. WHen Himeko would make her nuzzle that other arm, she would tilt her head to the side to give Himeko a quick peck on the lips. " Fine.. I'm gonna give ya something I would never do to anyone.. "

She first began to trail kisses along that arm, much like she did with the other before she did a slow lick up along that length, raising that arm as that tongue went back down, nibbling the soaked flesh here and there, worshiping the sweat off that would no doubt form again thanks to the sauna before she went even lower.

Her hands held onto Himeko's powerful hips, closing her eyes for a moment and swallowed her pride before she would start to drag her tongue along that armpit, kissing it a few itmes as she gave her opponent a thorough work over, clearly looking to make her feel special!

——————

Himeko lit up as she was given a peck on the lips by Karina. With her opponent saying shed given her something special, the giantess shuddered at the thought of what it was. Soon enough Karina was licking her arm just like before, but with the addition of some nibbling that made the larger woman moan out loudly.

“OOoooohh~ That feels amazing…” Himeko would moan as she slowly closed her eyes. Then, when her worshipper began to kiss her armpit the giantess shuddered. Eyes shooting open, the female titan would feel strangely enticed as Karina worked her over like no one had before. The sensation was surprising, as her armpits were never treated in such a way. But in the same way, this was euphoric.

“Oh yeah~ That feels good…so freakin good…” she’d moan out as her body squirmed a tiny bit…unable to sit still as her body feel good enough to melt. “Mmm…I think you’ve done…more than enough…but if you still wanna worship me...and recover…then my breasts could use your magic touch~”

Himeko thought this was enough worship for one submission, and that Karina was recovering too much at this point. But! There was no way she’d turn down some breast worshipping!

——————

Karina knew how to treat the woman's body, though there was the rare kind that Himeko was one, an amazonian one with perfect curves and a well trained body that could ignite Karina the most, not to mention she was quite the looker and they were alone, plenty of excuses for Karina to do more than just worship away. " Even your armpits taste powerful.. Could tame me in a minute. ""She snickered, then wrapped her arms around the woman as she wanted those breasts worshiped, something that made Karina lick her lips!

" Those giant things..? That would take me hours.. " She mused, leaning in close so their lips were very close together, rubbing into them as she spoke. " With a body like that.. It's hard not to just give in and let you smother me thorough.. " Her hands would slide down, feeling up that ass while she glared into Himeko's eyes. For once it was Karina getting turned on while not even dominating an opponent, or perhaps it was because Himeko's body simply tasted like pure addiction ready to be enjoyed.

——————

Himeko could tell her opponent was really getting into this. The way Karina licked her lips, it told the giantess just how horny she was. Not to mention how she talked about her tits. Saying that they were massive enough to require hours to worship fully…that made the woman smile.

“Heheh…then you should really get working on them~ Right?~” she purred as Karina slid her hands down to the giantess’s large bum! “Mmm!~ Well…is that what you want~ For me to smother out you out right here and now?…with my ass~” Himeko asked as the two stared deeply into each others eyes…

Her own hands would each around and grab Karina’s ass, as well. But instead of hurting her sensitive cheeks, Himeko would slowly rub them. Trying to nurse her opponent’s ass after the beating it had previously taken.

——————

Oh she was starting to get into this, forgetting the match for a brief moment as she could feel those hands rubbing away at her sensitive ass, rewarding Himeko with a moan as she could totally find herself losing control, her eyes betraying a wild gaze as she glared down at Himeko, another quick peck given to the woman before she spoke. " Oh please.. If you manage to pin me down with your ass, I'll not only lick the sweat off.. I'll even shove my tongue inside if you want.. " She teased her, grinding her abs against the woman before wiggled upon her lap.

" I'll even up the bet.. If you can actually smother me out.. You can keep me for a week.. " She would gently massage those butt cheeks in return, pushing those fingers in. " From wrestling, to making out for hours.. Whatever you want, you will get. " She stuck out her tongue and brought it over those tasty lips. The giantess was alluring, even her words made Karina quiver in slight intimidation! Those muscles could crush her, she was sure of that!

——————

Himeko felt like she was getting a lap dance as Karina began to rub those abs all over her. The giantess just kept staring into her opponent’s eyes that showed a wild gaze in them. And soon enough the woman's cockiness was showing once again as Karina began to tease the giantess about the unlikeliness of being smothered by that large ass of hers!

“Oh? Are you actually doubting my skill? Or are you just trying to provoke me into smothering you?” Himeko would purr back before the woman raised the stakes against herself. Letting out a short moan as the woman’s fingers dug into her butt checks, the giantess would think about Karina’s words. How she’d become the property of the HWA for a whole week! That was a big reward for them! The fact that this would make their fame skyrocket was also a nice perk.  Whether it was wrestling, making out for hours, or whatever, Karina said Himeko would get it.

Then as her lips were licked, the giantess made her choice.

“You’ve got yourself a deal! And just to make things fair…if you win…somehow…I’ll do the same for you~ If you a Ceci want a sparring partner. I’m your’s. If you two want me as your sex toy. I’m your’s. Sound good?” Himeko purred as she began to sit up and get Karina on her feet.

“You’ve got me excited now! I can get your help with training my sisters…and then we’ll all fuck you through the night!” the giantess purred before getting into a grappling stance. “Come on, Karina! Let’s decide who’s going to be taken home!!!”

——————

Karina was planning to do more than just take the woman. " Heh.. Do you really think I'll share you with Cecilia? She has to beat you to get rights to your body.. " She would lower her head, dragging her tongue along that cheek before she whispered hotly into her ear. " You'll be mine.. To explore and do whatever I want with.. My giantess to crush, squeeze and fuck until I am satisfied.. Heck.. " She'll lean back to dive into quite the kiss with the woman, kissing her in a heat of passion. " I'll let her watch when I make love to you. "

Still, they were going to fight, pulling away from her and stepped backwards a few feet to give them both some space, bringing her own hands up as she would snickered at the very thought. " I will worship you and your sisters for nights if that is what you desire.. But I expect the same! " With that, she would lunge in, trying to lock hands with the woman and go for something that always turned her on in fights, going for a test of strength!

——————

Himeko would blush as she listened to Karina’s plans for her. They seemed so savage, but at the same time, damn did they seem hot! Especially when they were whispered in her ear, and when that tongue was dragged across her face, Himeko bit her lips in pleasure. That last kiss, though…DAMN! That was one of the best kisses she’d ever had…before saying she’d let Cecilia make watch her time with the busty giant!

Then, with the two making space between them, the two woman would go back at it! Charging forwards, they’d quickly lock up for a test of strength! One that was perfect for Himeko considering her size advantage!

“HAH! I’m willing to risk my body if it means I could get a hold of your’s Karina! I bet our youngest fighter would get a kick out of sitting her cute butt on your face~” Himeko would taunt after locking fingers with the long haired fighter and trying to force her back. The giantess’s bare feet would somewhat slide on the Sauna floor, but her opponent probably was having the same issue which would even things out.

“Ggggrrr…and Asuka…has a body…that’s as muscular…as they come! I’m sure she’d love…to have you lick her abs all over!” Himeko would taunt as she struggled against her opponent. Her own forehead pressing against Karina’s, the giantess would attempt to force her down on one knee while staring the badass right in the eyes with a lustful look.

——————

Oh how the woman knew how to press Karina's buttons, trying to push into her and perhaps even trying to get her down onto her knees but the giantess did not give her an inch, clenching her teeth as she tried to defend herself from falling back, her eyes slightly widening and her cheeks turning a little red, having to bite her lip at the thoughts that came from those words! She had never actually done stuff like that with more than two people and now Himeko was making it sound like Karina was going to be tamed and taken repeatedly by the group! Such thoughts quickly made her a little moist!

It didn't help for her situation though as the giantess took over, the sweat was all over her body and made it difficult to fight back, closing one eye tightly as slowly but surely she was being dropped back onto one knee, shuddering as she was going lower and lower, the Giantess was gaining momentum and leverage over Karina. " Kh.. W-Won't happen..! "

——————

Himeko smiled as she watched her opponent falter. It seemed that the giantess was too much for Karina power wise, and with the heat between them, she bet there was little chance the woman could come up with a strategy. Hell, Himeko herself was just doing whatever she liked. She had no plan, and coming up with one seemed impossible considering how horny she was for the raven haired fighter.

So when Karina fell down to one knee, the giantess would quickly lean over her and press her tits into the woman’s face lightly. Just enough to fluster the badass.

“But…I think it will~” Himeko would purr cutely as she puffed her chest out and back suddenly so that her mighty rack would bump her opponent right in the face. “You’re mine Karina~” the giantess would say before bumping the woman’s face again with her tits. Himeko was enjoying her dominant position, and she would continue to simply keep the woman like this until bumping her opponent's face got boring…which was never gonna happen as she did it again.

——————

Karina knew that the giantess was powerful but this was the first time she was losing every encounter of strength with the woman! Her body was overheated, the sauna was not helping her breathe properly and sweat was dripping all over her body, not allowing Karina even a moment to cool down as Himeko was pressing into her with such power that it kept Karina on her knee, clenching her teeth together as the big woman came closer and soon began to falter in trying to use a proper defense to force Himeko away!

What made it worse was that hImeko soon shoved her breasts into that blushing face, flustering Karina further and making that strength in her arms fade faster, especially when Himeko claimed her as that massive pair was pushed and bumped into her like gentle boxing gloves. While they did not do damage, they did humiliate Karina, who was starting to lose the fight completely as the giantess outsized her in every aspect. It looked like Karina was actually getting tamed physically for a change!

——————

Himeko was getting addicted…addicted to the hot sensation she felt while dominating this woman. Her opponent was down on her luck in this match, but it seemed that neither woman cared due to the lust between them! Karina looked like she was silently loving the little nudges she received via those massive tits, but the heavenly general had so much more in store for the woman than just teasing!

So with Karina already on one knee, the giantess would simple try to fall forward on the woman so that her face would be the landing zone for the massive rack she was getting so accustomed to.

“Timber!” Himeko would shout playfully as she did so. Her opponent may have been being dominated here, but in the back of her mind, the giantess wondered if she could pull this off in a different situation. Could she hope to match the ravenous woman in a match where there was no lust? What if Karina had chosen a street fight? Regardless of other possible outcomes, Himeko was glad to be where she was now…on top of her opponent~

——————

excirno: Karina kept her cool despite all the heat and disadvantage she had. It seemed she had not only met her match but also was trouble dealing with it! It didn't take long before all that breasts ' punching ' into her face turned into a full weight takedown, Karina being on one knee with her hands still trying to push forward could not pull away and fell backwards with Himeko squashing her upon the warm floor!

Her own breasts end up squashed underneath Himeko's abs while she got her face engulfed by those big ,sweaty tits in return! While it wasn't a bad thing, this completely made Karina feel like she stood no chance against the beautiful Himeko, muffled voices of protest escaping Karina before she would begin to struggle much less, the heat quickly absorbed her resistance and oxygen alike!

——————

Himeko smiled as she laid on top of her opponent. With her tits pressing down on Karina’s face, the giantess would grab the woman’s hands and try to pin them down. That way she could keep the long haired woman right here and under control for as long as she liked. But soon enough it dawned on Himeko that her opponent had doubted her skill moments ago…and that this was the perfect position to prove her wrong…

“Hmm…you know…I think this is the part where I knock you out with my bum~” Himeko would taunt as she removed her tits and started to move up the woman’s body. Then she’d try to sit comfortably on top of Karina’s face to cement her domination over the veteran fighter!

——————

Karina was weakened, her hands easily pinned as her resistance faded fast, her hands twitching slightly with that grasp as it seemed that she was about to pass out! Karina could barely hear the woman thanks to those sweaty tits all over her face, covering her up, cramming up her lips and nose, keeping her eyes blinded until Himeko ascended and moved up along her.

She knew what was about to happen but she was out of breath, shuddering as soon Himeko dropped down onto her face for a new smother, a humiliating pin that would surely tame Karina within seconds as the giantess took her new throne, Karina's bright red face could only nuzzle that butt, moaning weakly into it as most of her strength was completely gone now, and it was going to be a matter of time before Himeko would win!

——————

Himeko loved having a new seat to ride out the remainder of the match. It didn’t seemed like Karina would be submitting again, but even if she did, would the giantess ‘have’ to count it? She could easily just say the woman’s speech was too muffled. But no, Himeko was too honorable to pull a trick like that. Besides, Karina’s moans betrayed her as she laid on the ground, growing weaker and weaker as time went on.

“Looks like you’re coming home with me~” the giantess would tease down at her opponent while flexing her arms to show her dominance over the veteran fighter. The larger woman's early victory pose made for quite a sight, like an amazon queen on her newly acquired “throne". Himeko would definitely give Karina a rematch one day, but for now she just wanted to put the long haired woman to sleep so she could take her home to the rest of the girls!

——————

Karina both hated and loved the position she was in. She hated it because this was not the position she had in mind for this match, to have the Giantess use her face as a seat was humiliating, not to mention her face being buried between those sweaty cheeks, making her lick away just as she tried to gasp for air made it worse! The very long haired fighter was covered in her own sweat, the heat radiated from her body and her strength was all but gone. It was obvious that Himeko was going to win now!

She loved it because it was one of the hottest positions she could find herself in, not to mention having been worked over by a bigger opponent who seemed to enjoy the same things she did, the stipulation that would bring Karina to new opponents of the same liking and the fact that she would be taken to someone elses house for something much more erotic almost made her want to lose! She wasn't that kind of person though, squirming and resisting the woman for a little longer as the light headed feeling kicked in. It was going to be long until Karina would surely pass out!

——————

Himeko felt her opponent was at her limit, and surely didn’t have enough strength to continue. But this was to KO, so she’d remain on top of the woman until that moment. Karina’s licks, however, made the giantess moan out as she sat on top of the woman’s face. Starting to grind her sex on her opponent’s face, Himeko would begin to work herself towards an orgasm before the raven haired brawler went to sleep.

“You don’t mind if…Mmmm~…I use your face for a little, right?” the larger woman moaned as she became so hot with lust that the sauna was barely noticeable. The giantess’s sex was already wet from all the grappling and worship, so it shouldn’t take long to burst in climax all over Karina’s face.

——————

Karina had been beaten by Justice and it was going to be a wet ending with the way Himeko was grinding against her face. She knew the Giantess was a tough shell to crack in a fight but not only did Karina get bullied into submission and smothered out, she was now getting used a sex toy by the bigger woman as she began to ride her face! Being unconscious for this wasn't pretty much a tease for Karina, her tongue motions had ceased, much like every other part of her body!

Now she laid like a conquered prize underneath the big woman, who would have no trouble claiming it as Himeko was enjoying Karina's warm, flustered face!

——————

Himeko would continue to rub her sex against her opponent’s face until she felt an orgasm sending pleasure throughout her body. Moaning loudly, the giantess would finally cum all over Karina’s features with a explosive climax. She’d continue to ride the feeling out as she practically humped the woman’s face until it slowly subsided.

“Haaah….haaahh…god…that felt amazing…” Himeko would pant as she slowly realized her opponent was limp and unconscious. It looked like she had won and Karina was now her prisoner for a whole week!

Smiling, the giantess would get off of her opponent and grab the towel she had brought to clean off the woman’s face. Once done, Himeko would slowly lift Karina up and place her up on her shoulder.

Then exiting the sauna, Himeko would be declared the winner by the ref outside, before heading off to get herself and Karina dressed. She wasn’t mean enough to carry the woman around naked, after all. The giantess couldn’t wait to show off her “winnings” to the other girls.

WINNER by KO: Himeko Akan

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down