Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

I_care_not_till_I_must, Lobo, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for character debut

Sat May 26, 2018 9:07 pm by Hedgehawk

Hey Guys,

So i have finished rounding the basics off my new guy Ichiro Kuo.

I was wondering if anyone would be up for threading with him for his debut. It doesn't have to be match, it can be some backstage stuff. Just wanna set something up to get the creative juices flowing.

Comments: 0

Red Interest

Sat May 19, 2018 7:28 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Just wanted to see what people thought about Red Nation.

Also, I wanted to see which of them people like most.

Feel free to leave comments or message me Smile

**Links
Members
Founder

Comments: 5

Highfly Flying Out Of Town

Tue May 22, 2018 1:31 am by HighFly

Hello everyone, I just wanted to inform all I have threads with that I will be gone from this coming Wednesday through Sunday. I won't be able to post consistently if at all during this time, but I will try to make up for it next week! I am sorry for the inconvenience to everyone.

Comments: 7

Kyo Akamatsu vs Daisuke Kamiya

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Kyo Akamatsu vs Daisuke Kamiya

Post by Maxy on Sun May 06, 2018 1:17 am

The facial expression shown by Lina when Daisuke decided to throw herself into Kyo was one of shock, but then excitement quickly after as Dai took him down. Normally she's one to keep thing inside the ropes, but Dai showed she can throw caution to the wind at times. Good thing for her she struck her target on this attempt. Not doing so could end up being messy. "Yeah that's how you do it!" Lina commented as Dai stood back up.

Daisuke could feel the positiveness both Lina and those around her were showing, which encouraged her to keep at it even more so. With that going through her mind she bent down to grab hold of Kyo. She looked behind her for a quick moment before attempting to lift him up for a vertical suplex, wanting to drop him down on the on the runway area behind her.

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Sat May 12, 2018 2:51 am

Kyo's back was raw with pain now as he lay on the ring floor, flattened against it by Dai's suicide dive. In retrospect, he was grateful that the fall had occurred on the padded area outside the ring, but the blow still left his back throbbing, not to mention the way the impact itself left him out of breath. Groaning, he tried to will his body to move, trying to do something, anything, rather than just lie there at Dai's mercy.

Dai wasn't giving him that chance, though. He felt himself being grabbed...then lifted up...and his body tilted backwards, head over heels, before being slammed down on the mats again! His back arched up, a silent scream of pain escaping his lips before he toppled onto his side, groaning. Right now, he was not doing so well-- the tag team champ had come prepared to wage war, and he was going to be on the recieving end until she won.

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy on Tue May 15, 2018 6:40 pm

With the momentum going her way and the crowd getting behind her, Dai felt like she could be out there all day, though obviously that couldn’t happen as one could only be on the outside for so long before getting counted out. She would have went back on her own anyway, but after the suplex the referee stopped the count and joined them on the outside, reminding Dai to keep things on the inside, as from where they were things could have easily have gotten farther away from the ring without them realizing it.

That didn’t bother she as she was intending to take the fight back inside the ropes. Lifting Kyo up against she went to return him to the inside of the ring, but before she could do that she noticed a fan sitting by the railing, looking pretty comfortable with his feet up. “Hey!” she hoped to get the fan’s attention. “Hold it like that for a moment if you’d please.” Before the fan could tell what Dai was talking about, she introduced Kyo’s face to the fans foot.

If Kyo wasn’t able to resist that the crowd would find Dai’s little detour amusing, taking a second to highfive the fan in question before Dai rolled Kyo back inside the ring. Lina saw what went down and liked what she saw. “Yeah fan interaction wooo!” She turned her attention back to the ring as she saw Kyo back inside. She didn’t see where Dai was at first, but then looked up and saw that Daisuke was climbing to the top rope. The one half of the tag team champions was looking to pickup where things left off on the outside and leaped, looking to strike down on Kyo with a double knee drop.

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Tue May 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Kyo's groaned as he rolled over onto his front, clutching his hurting back. The match had started off well before, but now...now Dai was practically having her way with him, throwing him around like so much dead weight. As he struggled to return to his knees, he was pulled up by Dai and dragged to the fence. For a moment he blinked, and saw Dai interacting with a fan. Was she going for a selfie while holding him up? Really? His answer came as Dai shoved him forward, slamming him face first into the fan's extended shoe.

"UUUGH!" He sagged on his feet at that moment, and would have fallen over if Dai hadn't been propping him up. Groaning, he felt himself being pushed into the ring. He flopped onto his back, stars clouding his vision as he tried to force his eyes open.

He opened them...just in time to see Dai leaping down at him from the top rope. Without even thinking, he kicked up, hoping to catch her across the chest as she came down!

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down