by hunter of speed Today at 10:37 am

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Square One

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Square One - Page 4 Empty Re: Square One

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:58 am

Alaina watched as Yuki stood her ground and landed the strikes, staying upright afterward. For all her talk of having no endurance, Alaina didn't see it at all in her match or here today. The kid seemed tired but not especially so. Now all Alaian could hope for was to keep up on her own work, and not get surpassed by this kid on her own way to the top. She was confident if she faced Yuki again she would have made the adjustments needed to win, but she also knew how the brass liked the young stars rising. Alaina had her success and chances over the years but she had been around since March of 2014. She was old news, and frankly, closing in on thirty.

"That is good to hear." Alaina said with a nod. "Do ya want more, or are ya done dealing with an old lady like me?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 am

Still panting, Yukina looked at Alaina as the Amazon asked her whether she wanted to continue or not. "Haaa... I think I'll stop here for now..." she admitted. She didn't want to push herself too much, or else it might end up causing harm on her body, which she admitted pretty fragile despite the tremendous power she packed. "A-and... please don't call yourself an old lady, Alaina-san... you're very pretty," she said.

And then, she realized what she just said, and lowered her head and tried to hide her reddening cheeks. "T-that's... umm... uuu..." she was trying to come up with something, but couldn't find anything. She was embarrassed by this and brought her hands to her cheeks, trying to cover her blushing cheeks.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Alaina chuckled a bit and overlooked the potential flirtation. Alaina looked at Yuki and stepped from behind the punching bag.

"All right, we can call it a day then. If ya ever want to train or square off again just let me know and I will be there OK?" Alaina said as she stood by another minute, just to make sure that Yuki didn't need anything else or have any other questions for her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:50 am

"Umm..." Yukina had recovered from her embarrassment earlier as she thought about what to say to Alaina. From what she could tell, Alaina was a good person, and having good person around in the cutthroat business such as wrestling was convenient, or at least that's what she had read in some internet blogs some time ago.

"A-Alaina-san, if you don't mind, can we talk for a bit?" Yukina asked, a little worried if Alaina had something much better to do. She didn't want to be a bother, after all.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:37 pm

Alaina grinned as she saw Yuki acting embarassed. Alaina stood with her hands on her hips, tilting her hips to a side. "I can stick around for ya, what is on your mind kid?"

Alaina smiled, she was more than happy to answer any questions Yuki had. She already got through the bulk of her work out and the rest could he finished at home with Peggy. She had plenty of time to spend with Yuki.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:51 am

"W-well..." Yukina thought about what to ask Alaina for a moment, avoiding to look at the way the beautiful Amazon tilting her hips to a side. "Y-you see... I just want to know about when you started wrestling, if you don't really mind answering..." Yukina said, expressing her desire to know about how Alaina got herself into wrestling. "I mean... when did you start getting yourself into wrestling?"

Yukina took interest in wrestling when she was at the final year of high school, back then when she was still an active practitioner of martial-art. It should be noted that she only took wrestling recently.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:15 pm

Alaina walked back and forth, pacing as she thought of the right answer to that one. "Well, I grew up watching it, but didn't get in to it until 2013 when I saw a small local promotion in person. I then told them to put me on the roster and I wrestled my way in. I spent may e 10 months there in the ring promotion before I got here in March 2014. I wrestled badly my first year, it was a very up and down experience."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:23 pm

Yukina nodded as she listened to Alaina telling her about her experience in wrestling. It sounded like she had been in this industry for so long. Hearing this, Yukina couldn't help but admire the Amazon more. It's obvious how experienced she was, and she would like to learn more about this business more than ever from her.

"B-but you're very good, Alaina-san! I saw many of your matches, a-and... they were amazing," Yukina admitted. "I... I wish I can be more like you..." she sighed. "Strong, confident, b-beautiful... I... I don't think I can beat you in any of those departments..." she said, lowering her head. When she compared herself to the Amazon, she couldn't help but think that she still have long ways to go before she could reach Alaina's level.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:02 am

"Don't sell yourself so short Yuki. You have a very bright future ahead of you. In my first year here I lost more than I won. I got crushed by a cruel bitch in the ring. I got beat by women who never wrestled a match before. My career was embarrassing. If I could go from that to entropy gold then I know you surely have a title in your future." Alaina said as she leaned back against the ropes and looked over at Yuki.

"I look arpund and see flawless models and singers or whatever who became wrestlers. They are all way prettier than I am. Former bodybuilders like Rebecca Tomko are bigger and stronger. I just am comfortable being me. I am pushing 30 so I've been around and with age comes wisdom. So when I go out with a body more muscular and a rack that is small end of c-cup I do it with pride, all others be damned. Be proud of yourself."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:57 am

Yukina listened to what Alaina said about herself and her career in AFW. Hearing them, she was reminded of her humiliating losses. Those were dark times indeed, but she would not let them stop her drive to move forward. No matter what setbacks that would get in her way, she would endure them and fight on, slowly climbing the stairway to the top, standing among the legends and stars.

"I see..." Yuki said. She was happy to speak to someone like Alaina. "Thank you for sharing, Alaina-san. I... I will do my best from now on. I'll aim for the top and become the best among the best. You'll see, Alaina-san..." she said, her smile becoming more confident now. "One day, maybe I get myself a gold around my waist. I'll do my absolute best to reach that goal..." She bowed to Alaina. "Thanks to your words, I can now focus on this goal without worrying..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next