Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

KillerV

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Back From Hiatus

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 am by Gwyndolin

I mentioned awhile back that I was expecting to be absent from this site for 2-3 weeks as I worked to finish my last college semester. That pause turned into two months due to some extra tasks that kept me busy, but I finally have the free time to roleplay again! Grades for the last quarter turned out great, so it looks like I'll graduate as I hoped I would once my degree is certified.

I'll update my ongoing roleplays shortly. Glad to be back!

Comments: 6

Matches?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:38 am by LtLukas

Hey there. You want to have a match? What's that? You want to have a match with the best goddamn RPer on this site? Well, then go ask acuya or Alexandra (RIP) because you are going to be stuck with me. But you should still sit the fuck down because I am about to slap your bitch tits with some awesome shit, whether you like it or not.

Eka is a nice girl. She has stamina for days, and can submit an alligator. She is really sweet though, but if you want to see her get real unsweet, well, why …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Away for a vacation

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:51 am by TomboyTsuka

From tomorrow to July 18th, I will be away from AFW as I will go on a summer holiday to Shanghai, China. I'll see you pals again on July 19th. Have fun everyone!!

Comments: 2

Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf - Straight to video release.

Go down

Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf - Straight to video release.

Post by Yori on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:19 am

Name: Lucia Lynch
Birth Name: Lucy Brown (Legally changed)
Stage Name: Lone Wolf
Sex: Female
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Black
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 147lbs
Nationality: American
Alignment: Face
Entrance music:
Metalstep - The Glass Alice:

Casual:
Casual:
Ring Gear:
Ring Gear:
Ring Gear:
Ring Gear:
Ring Gear:
Ring Gear:
Ring Gear:
Swimgear/Hentai Stuff:
Normal Gear:
Alt Gear:
One Piece:
Special Attire:
She's not the best with these matches...:
Really not good with them:
NSFW:
Fancy:
Kimono:
Kimono:
Dress:

Wrestling Information

Type: Undefined Martial Arts

Strategy: Lucia  is not really a legitimate fighter.  Her entire repertoire of moves comes from a loose collection of on the set training she received for various acting roles to perform moves competently. After signing with the AFW however, she has started actual training to hopefully improve her abilities. She is still an incredibly physical woman, having done all her own stunts for her former movie roles. While she currently lacks formal combat training, what she does packs a punch. She struggles against opponents who make use of actual wrestling moves and holds.

Preferred Matches: Hentai, Standard.

Physical Stats:
Endurance: ★★★★☆
Endurance:
Long grueling days on set and the constant physical requirements for performing her own stunt work has left her pretty hearty.
Strength: ★★★☆☆
Strength:
Lucia is in great physical shape, keeping up with her exercise regiments even after being out of work.
Speed: ★★★☆☆
Speed:
She is naturally quick, but doesn't make great use of her speed and mobility.
Defense: ★★☆☆☆
Defense:
She is able to block strikes as they come, she is abysmal against grappling.
Technique: ★☆☆☆☆
Technique:
With a moveset frankesteined together from many different forms of martial arts, and no training, her fighting style is a mess.

Wrestling Technique Stats:
Striking: ★★★☆☆
Striking:
While her style is greatly unrefined, her blows are surprisingly solid.
Submissions: ★★☆☆☆
Submissions:
She knows a few basic holds and chokes.
Powerhouse: ★☆☆☆☆
Powerhouse:
She doesn't really make use of any power moves because she has no training, she is strictly about takedowns.
Aerial: ★☆☆☆☆
Aerial:
get up on the ropes... without wire rigging?
Countering: ★★☆☆☆
Countering:
She has some basic understanding of intercepting strikes for basic joint locks.

Favored moves:

- Palm thrusts
- Roundhouse kicks

Signature Moves:

N/A

Finishing moves:

Howling Winds: Lucia strikes her foe in the throat with a open hand thrust to disorient them before unleashing a massive barrage of of palm/claws strikes before ending with a large double karate chop to either side of her target's neck.

Characteristics:

Personality: Lucia is a confident woman, always willing to jump in and try new things. Someone who has always been naturally gifted physically, she is accustomed to excelling with more endeavors she tries. She loves meeting fans of her work, enjoying clinging to a point and time in her life when her work meant something. She hasn't physically been challenged by something in quite some time and is likely due for a wake up call. She's not the sort who will go down easy, but knows when to accept her limits to prevent herself from seriously getting hurt. She doesn't take wrestling, especially "Hentai" fighting very seriously, thinking all of this is going to be easy when she hits her stride.

Past/History: "Full Moon Rising" was a highly rated super blockbuster in which Lucia co-starred in a supporting role as a "badass half-blood werewolf warrior princess"... it's written like that in the screenplay. Originally planned to be a one off movie, it received critical success at the box office enough to warrant a sequel. The original writer was adamant and the movie having told the story they wanted to tell and the main character had no reason to continue to be a leading role. So popular was Lucia's character, they decided to call her back and center the movies around her instead. While each movie did well, the budget got tighter and tighter until eventually, after the third movie in the series, they were no longer releasing them in the theaters. One more movie was produced straight to dvd/blueray and one TV season of twelve episodes aired before the series was officially canned, leaving the story unfinished.

The tanked sales and slow death of the series left a black mark on her career, hopelessly recognized for her time with the series, she was finding it incredibly hard to find any work. Unable to find gainful employments in the states, she looked to overseas. She found her popularity was actually greater in Japan than it ever was in America. For awhile she sustained herself off of a shameless variety of commercials for every product under the sun from home appliances or cup of noodles. Though, with nothing new coming out from her, even oversees her stardom began to wane again. She was approached by AFW, wanting to use her for their roster. Without looking into it too much, she signed herself up specifically for the most lucrative deal she could make, which was to complete in hentai matches primarily. With no real idea what to expect from Friction, she found herself a personal trainer to start learning some actual wrestling.

Fun Facts:

Tumblerina: While Lucia has no real wrestling experience, her stage fighting experience has taught her how to fall gracefully. Many moves that throw or release her before impact she is able to literally roll with.

Combo Artist: Lucia tends to throw a lot of quick hitting combinations or lay into her opponents with a heavy use of repeated grapple strikes. If she smells weakness, she will exploit these things to land as many blows as possible.

AFW Information

Record:
-Wins: 1
Wins:
Vs Peggy McIntyre - Standard Match - Pinfall [Spinning roundhouse kick]
-Losses: 0
-Draws/No Contest: 0

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends: N/A
Allies: N/A
Rivals: Peggy McIntyre
Enemies: N/A
Crushes: N/A

Current Story - Type Castoffs:

To Catch a Lone Star - Ambushed by paparazzi just inside the Friction arena, a small case of mistaken identity leads to some unforeseen consequences.  

View user profile

Back to top Go down