by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension!

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension! - Page 4 Empty Re: Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension!

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:24 pm

As Nebel recovered after her hold, GASTER stood into her usual grappling stance, prepared to do battle with Nebel once more. And with the referee stepping out, it seemed she wouldn't have to wait much longer...

...and Nebel wouldn't wait to restart the fight either, as she rushed straight at the Shadow Lord with an added momentum from the ropes, lundging straight at her opponent with her hurting arm aimed straight for the masked wrestler's neck!

"GUAAAK!"

Not reacting in time, GASTER would be painfully taken down onto the canvas. With her hand at her throat, and her spine and back of her head throbbing, Nebel managed to turn the momentum of the match in her favour in a span of a few seconds!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension! - Page 4 Empty Re: Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension!

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:10 pm

Nebe had hoped her quick actions would take the raven haired woman unaware, along with her using her hurting arm it seemed as if it did that rather well, though the pain in her arm was as intense as a burning inferno as she slammed it right into the neck of GASTER and took the raven haired wrestler down a peg. 

Dropping onto her knees a bit ahead of GASTER, the blond would curl her arm up against her body, holding it as she gasped out in pain. She shook her head and would then start to rise up towards her feet, where she'd try and grab at GASTER's hair and yank the masked fighter up to a seated position.

Following which, Nebel would try and take a few steps back, she held her hurting arm close to her chest as she would then take off running toward the downed GASTER, trying to send a brutal football style kick straight to the back of the masked wrestler!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:50 pm

"Ghhaaaak...AAAAK!"

Both the inside and outside of the Shadow Lord's throat were still burning, with it being very difficult for the Shadow Lord to draw breath while she laid on the canvas...

And, despite using her hurt arm to damage her, Nebel would grant the raven-haired Lord no quarter, grabbing her ponytail and yanking on it to force GASTER to sit up...

Still in no shape to mount any sort of coutner against the Japanese/German Warrior, Nebel would easily manage to deliver a devastating soccer kick to the Shadow Lord's back!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

GASTER fell onto her side, clutching her hurt back, as the pain from her spine spread onto her limbs...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:12 am

Nebel could already tell that she was quite hampered in this match now that she had lost the use of her dominant arm, she would hold it close to her torso and out of the reach for GASTER to use it again. She had to get back normal feeling into that arm, if she wanted it to be used as for the moment all that she could feel was a painful throbbing that caused her no small amount of discomfort.

Wincing out as she watched GASTER fall down onto her side. Nebel would try and use her boot to roll GASTER back onto her back and so that she was a prime target. Running off to the ropes, she would bounce off of them as the German Hero would try and jump up as she reached the downed GASTER, attempting to leap up and then come crashing down with her right leg over Clara's neck and shoulders, trying to go for a running leg drop down onto the shadow lord.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:06 am

Her throat was burning, and her spine was still in hellish pain. So far, every time GASTER managed to deal long-term damage on Nebel, the German wrestler would pack twice as much hurt into her next attack...a plan B was in order if she wanted to win!

And, as she saw Nebel take for the ropes, she correctly predicted the girl was about to jump at her. As a result, GASTER would roll a bit to the side, leaving Nebel nothing to hit but the canvas!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:34 am

When Nebel jumped up and tried to come down with that leg drop straight across GASTER throat and keep the momentum going, she was surprised when the masked woman rolled out of the way, leaving Nebel to crash straight onto her thigh and rear.

"Aaah!" She yelped out in surprise and strained pain, jumping up a little from the impact as she would bring her hands up to her upper thighs and release a low moan of pain.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:34 am

"Heh...my turn!", GASTER would quip, as she hurriedly got to her feet, fighting through the pain in her back, rushing towards the ropes for a momentum gain...

...and, as she ran back towards teh sitting down Nebel, she would jump at the German woman, aiming her feet at her chest for a hard Dropkick!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:34 pm

Schwarz Nebel had dropped herself down thigh first onto the canvas as GASTER had been quite able to roll out of the way of her attack, and with it she was now vulnerable, and as such the Shadow Lord was quick to take advantage of that open window of opportunity that the raven haired woman had been able to create.

Rushing towards the blond, as Nebel's eyes would widen, then suddenly her rather buxom chest was flattened by two boots striking her chest, forcing a rush of air out of her lungs and eliciting a loud cough and gasp from the blond as she flopped backwards with her arms hugging her chest as she laid on her back, rocking from side to side while coughing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:50 pm

GASTER would successfully flatten Nebel (and her chest) against the mat with her low angle dropkick! But that was only the beginning of what she wanted to be the devastating onslaught against the Japanese/German Warrior.

To continue that, GASTER climbed a top the nearest top rope as fast as she could with her hurt back, before measuring the distance between herself and the girl...before cackling:

"Prepare to become one with the ground with my might!"

With her little quip, she leapt off the turnbuckle, aiming her frame for Nebel's for a Frog Splash!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:34 am

Schwarz Nebel was having a tough time recovering on her back on the mat, shaking her head a little as she rolled over onto her back, arms covering her midsection as she coughed and spasmed a little. Though it didn't take very long before GASTER had made her way up the turnbuckle and called out loudly her intention.

Had she not done so, perhaps Schwarz Nebel wouldn't have the mind to react to the flying masked wrestler. Yet, because of that loud proclamation, Kasumi would bring her legs up, curling her legs up against her body to bring her knees up high to have the Frog Splashing Clara come crashing down on her knees instead of the midsection of the blond wrestler!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next