by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

NobuharuKinjo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Josey Wales vs. Athena Wonder

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Josey Wales vs. Athena Wonder - Page 2 Empty Re: Josey Wales vs. Athena Wonder

Post by LtLukas Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 pm

Josey felt the strength in Athena's back. Her fellow blonde was quite strong, and Josey knew that this was going to be a hell of a fight by the time that everything was said and done. When her head was released, Josey breathed a sigh of relief. Wherever Athena was going, it was not going to end well.

She tried to get back up only to be hammered down. Something as large and as heavy as a great hammer slammed into her back. Josey was bent over and in the recovery process. Dealing with it was impossible, and defending against it was even further outside the realm of reality.

Pursuant to the laws of physics, Josey was sent to the mat. Her back arched, and she winced with pain. But still, she tried to push herself up from the ground...

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:07 pm

With Josey on the canvas, it's time to keep her there by weakening her even further. Standing over her as the cowgirl continued trying to push herself up, Athena would then jump up, lifting both her legs up so that she would land on the back of Josey with her meaty butt first.

She would make use of her own weight to deliver her attack on her younger opponent, using a butt drop on her by landing right on Josey's back. Athena hoped that by using this move, the cowgirl would be sent sprawled on the mat again, taking more damage so that the Eighth Wonder could deliver more punishment on her. The crowd would cheer for the Super MILF as they watched her in action.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:39 am

Josey kept moving, trying to get up and back into it. The match had hardly even started, and Josey had enough fight in her to go toe to toe with a raging bull. Unfortunately, Athena was proving to be a lot more than a raging bull, however. Just as she had gotten onto her hands and knees, a wrecking ball collided like a meteor with her lower back. Immediately, the Outlaw flattened out.

The sheer weight and force of the woman meant that Josey was likely to be on the ground for some period of time. Josey groaned out, barely getting enough air in her lungs due to the massive weight on her lower back. This one had taken a considerable amount out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:51 am

Having flattened the cowgirl out, Athena was in an ideal position to make use of a submission hold on her. Facing the same direction as Josey, Athena would try to grab on both her arms, draping them over her thighs. And then, she would reach for her chin, clasping her hands under it before pulling back, trying to subject her to a camel clutch. A perfectly executed camel clutch would certainly cause terrible pain on her neck and back.

"Come on, girly. It's riding time," Athena would say to Josey as she would pull back, trying to bend the Outlaw's body, hoping to inflict intense pain in her spine and neck.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:16 am

Well, this was not ideal. Athena had now gotten her into a submission, and a fairly painful one at that. Her back was aching terribly now, and she was in a fairly compromising position. Josey grunted with pain, feeling her back being stretched into an unnatural and incredibly agonizing position. The crowd jeered at her, and she grumbled to herself. This was not a good position to be in.

So the Outlaw did what she could to get out of that position. Using all of her strength, she started thrashing and twisting, doing what she could to get herself out of this hold. It did not particularly matter to her that she may be hurting herself. That short-term pain was going to hopefully free her from the longer-term pain...

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:49 am

Well, it looked like the cowgirl wasn't one dainty mare, but more like a wild bronco. Athena tried to keep the camel clutch on Josey, but her struggling made it difficult for the Eighth Wonder to keep the hold locked. In the end, Athena decided to relinquish her hold on Josey, but that didn't mean she would just let her free like that. Far from it, in fact, as she had another plan for her.

"Well, aren't you pretty lively there, girl?" Athena said as she would try to pull the cowgirl up by her head, forcing her to get back on her feet. Then, she would have her turning around, making her facing away from her so that Athena could wrap her arms around the Outlaw's waist, putting her in a waist lock. After securing the hold by clasping her hands together, Athena was planning to throw Josey over with a German suplex, releasing her upon impact so that she could weaken her even further.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:58 am

Josey felt jolts of pain come down her back, and she winced with every twist and turn that she went through. Still, she thrashed. The Outlaw was a great white shark, and she was going to get out of this particular cage or perish in the effort. Sure enough, she felt the hold on her loosen, and eventually fade into nothing. Josey was as free as a bird now, and the cowgirl was not going to use her newfound freedom stupidly.

The second she was up on her feet, she felt Athena's strong hands wrap around her waist. Altogether, it was not an unpleasant feeling, but Josey knew that it was a sign of things to come. Bad things, for Josey. With a powerful twist, Josey sent a hard elbow rocketing backwards. She was hoping that her sharp bone would collide with the side of Athena's head. And if that did not make Athena unhand her, Josey had a second one coming. There was a price to pay for touching Josey, and it was a very steep price, indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:22 am

Athena was looking to throw Josey over with a German suplex, but as she wrapped her arms around her waist from behind in preparation for said suplex, the cowgirl suddenly twisted her body and delivered a vicious elbow strike to the side of her head. "AAH!!" Which was followed by another, causing her to lose her grip around Josey's waist, and she staggered back. "Guh..."

The strikes to the side of her head stunned her quite a bit, and she rubbed her side to soothe the pain. At the moment, she was exposed to danger to any sort of retribution, and with her still stunned, she would not be able to defend herself from Josey's attempt to deliver her vengeance!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:32 am

Josey felt the first one hit, and knew that she had just made her life a whole heck of a lot easier. When the second elbow landed, she gained the berth of the ring, and she was going to use it to all of its capability. The Outlaw emerged from Athena's grasp as an angry and strong woman, and she wanted to use all of her anger and all of her strength to come barreling at her opponent like a bat out of hell.

The cowgirl wheeled around. The ole one-two worked last time, and she honestly had no idea why it would not work again. Launching herself forward, Josey aimed to clobber Athena with a hard right hook, followed by an uppercut with her left. Recognizing that she had to get something going fast, the Outlaw was holding nothing back as she went for the powerful combo.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:54 am

Still reeling from the elbow strikes from Josey, Athena was unable to see the cowgirl coming closer to her before it's too late. When she saw Josey right in front of her, she took a very vicious right hook, and it felt like her entire world shook upon taking it. "Ungh!!" One could see the Outlaw packing quite a punch, fitting with her size. And it looked like she wasn't even done yet. With Athena staggering back after taking the hard right hook, Josey went in for an uppercut.

"URGHH!!"

The sheer force from the uppercut threw Athena's head back, and after taking two steps back, the Eighth Wonder fell onto her back. She felt like everything around her was spinning wildly, and she was unable to make sense of what was going on. She had taken quite a lot of hard punches before, but this one managed to topple her down as if she were made of stack of cards!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next