Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rekindled Rivalry

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rekindled Rivalry - Page 8 Empty Re: Rekindled Rivalry

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Panting in exhaustion, Yukina wiped her sweaty forehead as she looked at the blonde. Now it's time to find out who she was. "So... will you tell me now? Who are you? Have we actually met before?" Though she somehow remembered bits of meeting someone with this particular blonde hair, she couldn't quite pinpoint the exact memory.

"It'll be helpful if you can tell me where we had met before..." Yukina added. "Like any event or time, anything that can help me remember much easier..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 26, 2018 5:33 pm

The blond would shake her head a little as she tried to push herself up to her feet, she moaned out a bit in pain as she did, when the blue haired woman asked her where they had met and continued on with trying to figure out who the blond was. 

" Well...I will give you a hint." Nebel said as she would walk up towards Yukina, taking a hold of her right arm, before quickly trying to turn around and fling Yuki-onna over her shoulder with a standard Judo Throw, trying to give her a friendly reminder from where they knew each other from.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 29, 2018 1:18 pm

Yukina looked at the blonde, waiting for her to reveal the clue about who she actually was. But, what she didn't expect was being thrown over the blonde's shoulder with a Judo throw. "Aah!!" Yukina yelped as she landed on her back. It didn't hurt too much, though it still caught her off-guard.

Rolling onto her knees, she gave the blonde a pointed look and a pout. "That didn't explain enough..." she said, pointing out to the blonde that as a martial-artist, she had enough share of her being Judo-thrown by many people. It was quite difficult to narrow down the lists of all those names.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:38 am

Nebel would look on at Yukina with her pouting face and hearing those words of her's, the half-German would shake her head a little. " Your memory is that bad huh?" Nebel spoke as she would step forward and bring her fist up to knock at Yukina's head. " Is there anyone home in there?" Nebel let out teasingly as she would then let out a light chuckle.

" How many German's did you face off in Japanese martial arts tournaments." Kasumi spoke out as she would then let out a sigh, shaking her head as she would then let out a sigh. " Kasumi. Kasumi Hertz." Nebel spoke with a gentle smile on her face as she would give Yukina her name.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:03 am

"S-sorry..." Yukina blushed when the blonde girl chastised her for having quite a bad memory, and winced when the half-German girl knocked on her head, teasing her. Then, she reminded Yukina that there weren't many Germans she had faced off in Japanese martial arts tournaments, which helped Yukina to narrow it down a little.

Once the blonde told Yukina her name, she finally managed to remember who the girl was. Blinking as she finally remembered the overly-competitive German girl, she gave Kasumi a look. "Ah... it's you," she said. "Umm..." she tried to come up to comment on her appearance before she decided to comment on her beauty. "Y-you look... pretty just like how I remember you?" Yukina said uncertainly.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:56 pm

Kasumi would place her hands on her hips as she looked on at Yukina as she rose up and was finally told the name of the blond combatant, Nebel would shrug her shoulders, she didn't exactly know what to say at this point either, it was a bit frustrating that Yukina hadn't remembered her and today probably didn't help. She was just another girl that Yukina had managed to beat. 

Still, she wasn't going to let that get her down, after all that was just a spar! When they met in the ring for real, she was going to beat the Yuki-onna and put her in her place. She would shrug her shoulders a little as she would then hear Yukina comment on her being pretty and then sound rather uncertain about her looks from before. " Eh...you still don't remember me? Did I leave such a little impact on you?" Kasumi spoke as she would step forward and grab onto Yukina by her top, pulling her rival closer. " Listen to me." Kasumi said as she pressed her forehead up against the blue haired girl's. "You and I, we have a score to settle and I'm not letting you forget about me this time. I'll beat you next time, in the ring, fair and square. Then I'll be the one who'll have a hard time remembering you." Kasumi said in a rather serious tone, before she shifted and put on a friendly smile, releasing Yukina's top and then patting her old rival's cheek. " Sound good?"  

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:35 am

"Eeep!!" Yukina yelped when Kasumi grabbed her by her top, pulling her closer. She listened to what the blonde was saying as their foreheads were touching, blinking in confusion as she tried to process what the German girl was saying. Once she's done, she took a few seconds to come up with a proper response.

"Umm... o-okay?" Yukina said lamely. "In that case, I'll beat you again." Despite her confusion, she knew that she would not turn down any challenge presented before her. "I'll beat you no matter how many times I have to do it." She was then released by the blonde.

"S-so... what's going to happen next?" Yukina asked, feeling a little awkward. Somehow, she had made a rival without her even knowing it. She reminded herself that she needed to remember her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:45 am

Kasumi would smile at Yukina as her rival spoke out and with her bravado said she'd beat the blond again, she didn't even hesitate on that part. Nebel would nod her head, and then let out a sigh. " Tough words, but we'll see how tough you are after I pin you down for the three count in a real match." Kasumi spoke out as she would release her rival. 

The blond would then watch as Yukina asked her what was going to happen next, Kasumi was forced to move her hand up to the back of her head and start scratching it a little. " Not exactly sure...wanna grab a bite to eat?" Nebel asked as she would place her hands on her hips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:56 am

Yukina blinked as Kasumi suggested that the two of them went out to grab a bite. "Ummm... well, I suppose I have nothing else planned after this, so..." The cerulean beauty smiled at her new(?) rival. "I see no problem with this. Let's get going," she beamed demurely at Kasumi.

She still didn't know much about this rival of hers, but if she was to hang out with her, she might be able to learn more about her, which would help her to remember this particular blonde.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:26 pm

Kasumi would nod her head and then smile towards Yuki-onna as she would then step up towards the the edge of the ring and then escape through the ropes. " I'll pay, since you managed to win the spar...but when I beat you in a real match you're treating me. deal?" Nebel spoke in a cheerful tone. Sure her being defeated by Yukina here was rough, but what kind of goal would it be if she managed to reach it easily.

The blond would then walk towards the locker rooms with her old rival and perhaps soon to be friend, as they made their way to go get some food.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next