by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Unstoppable Force (for Cicilia)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An Unstoppable Force (for Cicilia) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Unstoppable Force (for Cicilia)

Post by BritBrat Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:34 pm

Fuck waiting on Cicila to fire that damn punch, this match had to end now.

It was clear to the Dark-Haired Amazonian that she wouldn't stop until she was knocked out and on the canvas. If that is what she had to do then she would, Cicilia proving to be a very tough adversary. She definitely has a lot of potential and could go far.

But for now, finish her.

Putting more into her punches, more sweat and spit flew from both fighters, all the while Pyrena fought through the dazed fog of her mind. Just one more push and victory will be hers. Her leather gloved fists smashed onto Cicilia hard, each eating away at the resistance this German woman had, her heart beating fast and adrenaline surging as the first, second and third punch hit clean. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale some more. Exhale some more. The pistons running in full capacity as she switched to the bodyshot to the liver. Of course, that one worked like a charm. Sickness and her body threatening to shut down was to be expected from that hit. If not, then the other shots to the head would persuade her.

And even if THAT didn't work, there's always her trusty shot to the solar plexus. Pyrena didn't know Cicilia was going to fall on the ground after the straight to the head. After the solar plexus punch, Pyrena thought 'No more'. Cicilia was done as Pyrena moved back, the Juggernaut falling to the canvas, her forearms saving her from the shame of falling face first to the canvas.

Fuck, that was brutal.

She breathed in deeply, looking down at the Juggernaut, her arms falling to her sides. A valiant effort when she tried to get up but her body was having none of it. She wasn't going to get up. That was clear. "No." She said simply as she lowered onto one knee. "It's over, kid. You did good. And you fought with honor." It's important to know when to quit at times and Pyrena wasn't the type to end someone's career before they even started. There was still so much potential. Her arm hooked under Cicilia's armpit, the Greek looking to use some of her remaining strength to pull the German up.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

An Unstoppable Force (for Cicilia) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Unstoppable Force (for Cicilia)

Post by Cicilia Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:00 pm

It's over... Cicilia hated those words when spoken by another, telling her that her fight was finished... No one had the athority to dictate that to her except Cicilia herself!

But it was clear she was in no position to argue. Her muscles were lead in skin sacks, her vision was threatening to black out on her entirely, her whole world felt like a plate spinning on the tip of a stick... Ugh... It was true... There was nothing more she could do... She'd been defeated outright but at least Pyrena was gracious about it... Her remarks very nearly got a smirk out of the juggernaut, the compliments that she did good and that she fought with honor... What...? Were they knights fighting in an arena for the amusement of a lord? Were they musketeers fencing in an honor-bound duel...? As strange as the remark was to her, it was welcomed all the same... The bewildered German found herself lifted to her feet, another wave of nausia coming threw coupled with stomach-cramps, forcing acid into her throat that Cicilia quickly gulped down, unwilling to vomit.... until she got somewhere she could do it in peace...

She had never been drunk but this must've been pretty damn close to what it was like... Barely aware of your surroundings, the floor beneath you constantly spinning, your head pounding like a drum while your stomach did cartwheels with every breath... Perhaps that's why this condition was called "punch-drunk".

"....thanks..." She gasped out, attempting to support herself with her own legs... attempting being the key-word. "...No one had ever beaten me up that bad before so quickly.... Thats... incredible..." A truly high compliment indeed. In all her years of boxing, Cicilia had only ONCE been beaten this bad and only once had she actually tasted her mouth filling with blood. as self-aggrandizing as it might seem, Cicilia called herself the Juggernaut because she could TANK HITS! Pyrena struck her with rapid-fire nukes, however... Truly a fighter worthy of respect the older woman was.

"...Heh... You're really something..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:33 pm

Even if Cicilia wishes to protest, there was no point doing so. At that point her body failed to move at her will and was nearing to blacking out entirely.

The good thing is that it was a clean defeat. Nothing that would bring cause to sour it also as Pyrena remained professional and kind. The Greek was never one for poor sportsmanship, as shown when Pyrena helped the figuratively and literally punch drunk Cicilia up to her feet.

"No problem." Pyrena smiled. She wouldn't leave her side until she is sure that the German is capable enough to stand on her own two feet without falling down again. Probably gonna take a while till that happens. Chuckling when Cicilia mentioned that she had been the only one,
so far probably, that had dispatched the Juggernaut as fast as possible."Heh, thanks. You should see my debut. That girl had it worse." Seems to be a theme for the Amazonian as all of her AFW fights have been short, but brutal still. With the power that she has, Pyrena was sure to be a big hit.

If only management actually puts her in more matches.

"You're definitely special yourself. I can see you could go far.
You're not dead from this so I say your chances are high."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:16 am

Cicilia spat off to the side in an effort to clear her mouth of the blood that was filling her mouth. Unladylike? Perhaps but she was never one to conform to societal stereotypes anyway... Such things would dictate she drown in her own bleeding tongue before she spat like that! What foolishness... The German took note of how Pyrena stayed beside her, clinging to her and keeping her upright faithfully. It was kind of her to act as her crutch... Very sportsman-like....

Heh... Yeah... sportsman-like...

A pang of guilt struck the boxer's heart as images flashed behind her eyes, memories of how badly she treated other folks who she beat down just as brutally or worse.... All the insults and berating... She remembered how she stood high and mighty atop a mount of defeated foes, each one a hero by their own decree, coming to stamp out the fowl-tempered boxer who defeated her predecessor. Each one rolled out of the ring pathetically by the boxer's hand, each one left with the scar of embarrassment branded into them by Cicilia herself. She never bothered to help pick them up and dust them off, to give them encouragement to come back and challenge her... She had hated how they challenged her like that... She just wanted to be left alone and for their curiosity, the juggernaut cut them down in the worst ways possible...

Damn it... Pyrena's good will was majing Cicilia feel like such a bitch...

"Heh... heheheheh... Your debut... I hope you didn't cause any permanent damage..." Cicilia laughed unevenly, her body still reeling from all those hits... By now the patrons of the Gym had gathered around in complete shock, taken aback that Cicilia De'Reighnhardt had been DEFEATED! More than that, she was in just a quick round! Did they have a NEW, more terrifying monster to fear?

"HA!... not dead, you say...? I think the fact I can still feel your fist in my stomach tells me I'm still alive... lucky me..." Cicilia chuckled, only to nearly double over, her organs still righting themselves aver that brutal assault. "...Nnnngh..heheh... You're sure to get noticed after this... Beating me at my own game isn't any small feat... If this doesn't get you a new match, I don't know what will..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:10 pm

It would feel insulting if Pyrena was to just let Cicilia just lay there in the ring with no one to help her. She already beaten the German to a bloodied mess, doesn't mean she should leave her there. No, that wasn't her. Plus, Cicilia hasn't done anything wrong to the Amazonian, neither has she done anything to anger Cicilia....

...Well. Apart from sending sledgehammer shots to her head maybe...

Still, Pyrena did show sportsman-like conduct as she brought the beaten Juggernaut up. Unbeknownst to Pyrena is how much karma Cicila had just received due to her own past antics in the form of nuke powered punches, courtesy of Pyrena Alexandria Nikos. And in such a fashion that had the patrons of the gym completely shocked.

Should have seen her bout with Diana Accera.

"No....Well, at least I don' think I did....Although I haven't heard from her after that..." Pyrena was out for a while and didn't check up on how the bully was after the beating. Should she be worried? She may not be Cicilia levels of tough but she wasn't average. Sandy should be OK. "Oh do you now?" She chuckled at the comment that Cicilia made. "Lucky you. Guess it could be a nice reminder I left for you." Her light-hearted expression soon turned to worry when Cicilia doubled over again. Gonna take a while to recover after that. "Sorry, could I have some help here?" She called out to the patrons who were still stunned from what they have seen. Only a moment passed till one would offer. "Don't worry, you'll be alright." Although with how Cicilia is, there is a cause for consern.

"Well. Probably..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:03 am

"No... I'll be fine... I just need to lie down for a little bit..." Pyrena called for help much to the boxer's distaste, waving the volunteer away like she didn't need the extra support. Pride had a way of working against your best interest, so insidious as it was making you believe it knew what was best for you. As she pushed her ordered support away Cicilia broke off from Pyrena, forcing strength into her legs so that she didn't just... flop over instantly. The pain was IMMENSE but not enough to take her... Not NEARLY enough. She wouldn't just fall like this... Willpower was amazing too in a very similar way...

"Thanks for the bout, Pyrena." Cicilia would grunt out, struggling to stand on her own but she'd be DAMNED if any of these others try to help her... She didn't need it, she didn't want it... It's fine. "As soon as I've rested up, we're fighting again. There's no way I'm just going to let you have that win."

If she wasn't stopped, Cicilia would slip out of the ring, almost falling out, barely saved as she supported her weight on the edge of the ring. Frustrated, Cicilia rose to her feet again, waving at her new rival as she made her way out of the arena, trying to ignore all the EYES on her back... Today's ride home was going to be long and awkward, she could already tell... Oh, DAMMIT! What was she going to tell Sayumi when she got home...? That she was training by getting hit by cars...?

Forget the ride home. BEING HOME was what she was dreading...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:35 pm

From the looks of it, it might be weeks that she needs to lie down for.

Still, worry was there when Cicilia kept on saying she was ok, especially after the butt whooping she had received. Well, if she's alright then there wouldn't be a problem as she shooed the support away from her. But when you're struggling to stand, one can't say she's alright.

At that point, there was not much left to prove. Sure, Cicilia was tough. But also prideful it seems. Pride cometh before the fall.

And she almost fell as she would slip out of the ring, just barely saved herself from falling in a bloody heap. Pyrena sighed. She's one stubborn mule. But she is a warrior. That she could at least respect. "Looking forward to it. Anytime you're ready, Cicilia." She waved back. Pyrena knew they would find each other once again. And she was looking forward to it when it's an actual match and not a spar. With her heading out, the patrons had their eyes on the Dark Haired Amazonian in the ring, something that Pyrena noticed instantly.

"What?" She looks at them quizzically. "Show's over Go back to whatever you're doing." A few quiet murmurs as they slowly went back to resume their workout. And as Pyrena went to grab her water bottle, she rocked her jaw side to side. "Oww." Yeah, probably gonna need ice for that one.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3