by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A sad farewell and a bittersweet return.

5 posters

Go down

A sad farewell and a bittersweet return.  Empty A sad farewell and a bittersweet return.

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi.

tl;dr at the end.

I've never been great at things like this. Honestly, this message is long, long over due and now that I have found some time and enough will power to say something. I at least owe some of you some words. Yet again, I've dissipated from the Earth and I'm honestly a little tired of saying I'm back again and again. I was on an literal island for a few months for my job but after I came back, I had school and work from 2 jobs. I just didn't have much motivation to keep going.

I'll keep this short but don't get it twisted. I'm not saying I'm leaving for good.  I might be back and very soon. Before you celebrate to soon, I'm afraid I have some very bad news to bare. I've decided to let all of my characters go that includes all my Wrestle Angel Characters (I'm retiring Rei) (Lunar Wolf has dibs on Roxy since I got the character from him). If I should return (which might be soon), I'll only play one NEW character and that's it. I feel like that would be best, it's no use having characters that aren't being used. I have a lot of personal reasons for this but I really just want a clean slate if i were to come back. Juggling so many characters, is not something i can do with 2 jobs while going to school. The impact of me going and leaving is far too great when I come and go. I'll also going to be swearing myself off of PPV events. I never cared much for the belts anyway and I'm tired of making promises, I just keep failing to keep. I know this is what most people don't want but I have to make the smarter decision for myself. Despite this, I kind of get very a little emotional at all the bonds some of my characters made and the stories we wrote. However, all stories have to have an end even if they're not the endings they deserve.

I'm sorry guys,

-Oathkeeper.

EDIT: I'm keeping Sephora

tl;dr Oath is sowwy for disappearing off the face for the earth for the 10th time. He says he might be back and will only make and rp one character. Oath will refuse to participate in PPV events. He's giving away all his characters (except Rei)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

A sad farewell and a bittersweet return.  Empty Re: A sad farewell and a bittersweet return.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 am

I'm sorry to hear this. You're a good guy, a quality fun RPer, and you're loved by a lot of people here.

Best of luck in your future.

Back to top Go down

A sad farewell and a bittersweet return.  Empty Re: A sad farewell and a bittersweet return.

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:27 am

Guaahh Oaaath. Really gonna miss all the stuff with you. Totally understandable the reasons though. Don't fault Heather for crying a bit at Rei's retirement though!

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:18 am

Thanks Tai, I'm not officially leaving though, I'll just never be as involved like always.

@Tiefblau: As will I, I really do miss our stuff together. I'll still be around though.

Heather and Rei's reaction:

A sad farewell and a bittersweet return.  Large

A sad farewell and a bittersweet return.  Giphy
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:46 am

Enjoyed working with you for what little we did. Shame we didn't meet back in the day :-/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:02 am

So our thing will be cancelled now? That makes me very sad since I really wanted to finish that up, but oh well, what can ya do about. It's your choice after all, and I'll respect it. u.u

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:32 am

Gaahh using that gif! Damnit youu!

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down