Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

BloodstalkerZ, Harrier, kerflubble, killcarrion, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, Tarantulust, Underdog21, Yori, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

The Austrailian Mudslide is Back.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:20 am by Softsquad

Granted that most of you won't know me or remember me, but I've had a few matches here and there some time ago. Well I think its time to become a regular around here and try to have some fun again, but at the same time keep coming back. Anyway I think its time to jump into some matches with Zoe Taylor, my mud wrestling character from Australia and get her back into the squared circle. Furthermore I will update my characters as I think some proper changes need to happen.

So if anyone would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a debut character match.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:44 pm by Tarantulust

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a match to debut my first character, Juno Sawyer, as well as get accustom to the site. I am mostly looking to solidify Junos character, and how she acts.

I would prefer to stay away from hentai right now, though a perverted character or action is fine is fine if its within reason. I don't expect it to be too long, but if you wish to add a rivelry or enemy spin to it I am open. If you are interested, feel free to reply or PM me.

Comments: 3

Looking for a storyline/rival thread.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:13 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for a storyline to start with any of my characters. I'm not expecting anything too long maybe the span of a few matches/other threads. This can be from friendly rival competition or our characters becoming enemies.

I'm not interested in hentai matches, but I'm ok with perverted characters/actions within reason of course. Let me know here if you're interested here and then we can move things to pms. I do have a number of characters so I'm willing to handle a few characters so don't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Ari Nagawa vs Party Hard!

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Re: Ari Nagawa vs Party Hard!

Post by OmegaVan0 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:37 am

Fighting through the pleasure and fatigue in her body, Ari continued to squirm in the pudding and splashed it about as Kaylee continued to bring the pleasure to her. Overwhelmed in every sense, her body shivering in the goop she laid in as Kaylee went to town on her sloppy pussy, the teasingly slow licks and the powerful sucks that Kaylee planted on her was driving her crazy.

"Aaaaaaaaah~!" Ari cried out as she threw her head into the pudding once more, her reign was indeed lucky that this was a non-title match otherwise there would've been a very good chance that she would not be leaving the pudding pit with it! "Ooooooh...! Aaaaaah~! Me-meet me again somewhere....and I'm sure....we can work something out." she gasped out, moving her chest up and down to try and rub her breast and specifically her nipple into her opponent's slit.

Feeling that hot breath wash over her sex, Ari could practically feel all of the sexual tension from Kaylee's breath as Kaylee's nails dragged down her thighs. "Ooooooh~ Ha...ha....Why don't you....try and find out!?" she gasped out, although all of those ideas were tantalizing in their own way, Ari wasn't going to let Kaylee decide how this was going to end without her two cents, despite the position she was in and all of the gloriously delicious pleasure that Kaylee had her in as she felt Kaylee lifting her crotch off of her, taking away her ability to pleasure Kaylee back. "Oh, you're the one to talk...." she gasped out as now she had more leverage to move about, attempting to slip her arms between herself and Kaylee's thighs to wrap around to have a better leverage over the beautiful blonde.

Pulling on the thighs, Ari attempted to either pull Kaylee closer or slide herself down to the promise land that was eluding her for far too long, that pussy. She had a lot to make up for, to repay all of the pleasure that she was giving her! One more moan would erupt from Ari's lips, feeling the savage sexual assault on her lower folds and the chin pushing down into her crotch as she would dive her mouth at the sex. She didn't have the luxury to try and excite the blonde, with the way Kaylee was going at her it wasn't going to be long until she found her clit as her own tongue would fire out like a harpoon and try to penetrate the folds for a shocking re-entry into this fight!

And indeed it didn't take long for Kaylee to find her most sensitive orb and she did not let up, another loud muffled moan escaped from between the two ladies as Ari continued to fight back with sucking and licking to try and return all of the pleasure that she could back to Kaylee!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:45 pm

Even removed from Ari’s tits, her hips thrusted slowly in the air. It was clear that dominating the champions soaked pussy and worked her up to the point of becoming needy herself. Ari’s arms wrapping around her thighs felt far less resistance now as her body was eased back far enough to the champions waiting lips.

Kaylee hadn’t missed a beat as she dominated Ari’s sex with her tongue. Lapping at the woman's most precious of treasures like a rabid animal. Every inch of give she felt in her foe drove her on harder and faster until it took a concentrated effort to keep up her pace. She even could feel a bit of the burning sensation of her tongue muscles starting to fatigue from her furious assault.

As the champion plunged her tongue up into her she let out a muffled moans as she eat the woman out. Her thighs quivering a bit, thrilling at being clamped down on top of the other woman servicing her. What started as her simply straddling the woman's head soon became the blond grinding down on top of the champions face, rolling her hips to hump down into the girls efforts to please her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:13 pm

Ari tongue had penetrated the lower folds and gotten the taste of the sweet nectar that she has been dying to get another round of. The sweet flavor of the sexual juices flooded Ari's senses as she continued to moan underneath Kaylee's sex, the crotch bearing down and grinding across her face and slathering Ari's pudding covered face with more of her lewd juices. The arms of the Champion that was wrapped around Kaylee's thighs continued to pull, trying to spread them out as far as they could in order to pull the crotch closer to her face if it was even possible, trying to burrow her tongue as far as it could go!

The sexual action intensified as both women were eating each other out, Ari attempting to grind her hips as much as she could from below to try and hump Kaylee's face in return as the pleasure that Kaylee was giving her was undeniably amazing. It made her want to return just as much to the blonde. Her sex was leaking from the relentless assault of Kaylee's tongue, Ari trying her best to catch up as she would begin to move her head up and down to allow her tongue greater force and greater reach across the entirety of the pussy!

Ari knew that she had to go harder, her body beginning to squirm underneath Kaylee in greater fashion as she could feel another orgasm about to burst out of her. Her moans intensified as her breasts pressed upwards into Kaylee's toned stomach. Ari shut her eyes tightly, squirming underneath to try and hold back the orgasm as long as she could causing her breasts to slide and grind against Kaylee.

But it was so difficult.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11