Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, bricktown, Edmund, kerflubble, LtLukas, Mystery Dragon, OmegaVan0, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

looking again

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:35 pm by anime_hentaifighter

So looking for a few more matches.Plus may upload some new characters this weekend

Comments: 0

Sorry for the inconvenience..

Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:31 pm by TomboyTsuka

Sorry if I'm being inactive lately... I was applying for a job around a few weeks ago, and had to go through several interviews. I'm kinda tired and had no time to reply here...

But the good news is that I finally got my new laptop. It's an ASUS Vivobook i5. It should be able to run Honey Select and finally give some life to my empty Pixiv gallery. Maybe I'll make your OCs soon? Stay tuned!!

Comments: 6

Looking for a Match for Megumi Mutoh

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:49 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I finally get myself Megumi Mutoh, and the first thing I'd like to use her for is, of course, a match! I'm looking for anyone interested to have their girls facing Megumi in the ring. You can contact me via PM here or DM me on Discord.

And here's the link to her profile so you can see what she's like:

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18422-megumi-mutoh

Comments: 0

Clara Wonder vs Ryo Kamiya

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Re: Clara Wonder vs Ryo Kamiya

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:09 am

Panting, his music starting to play as he was announced as the winner, Ryo leaned down, pressing his lips against Clara's one last time before rolling off of her. He lay on his back for a few moments, chest rising and falling.

Finally, with the referee's help, he got to his feet, standing nude and proud in front of the crowd, his arm being raised by the referee, feeling that familiar sense of elation, pride, and self worth fill him as his fans cheered, and thousands in attendance took photos.

Looking at Clara, he smirked, motioning to the referee that he needed a pen and paper. It took a minute, by the announcers team came through, and he got a pen and spare paper, writing down a note, and handing it to the referee, instructing her to make sure Clara got his note when she woke up and recovered. With that, he grabbed his speedo, rolled out of the ring, and, covered in a sheen of sweat and limping from exhaustion, made his way back up the ramp.

Ryo's note::
"Hey Clara! Thanks for the match! You really did a number on me out there, you're a hell of a fighter! Hope you're not too mad about me winning, or how I won! Would love to see you again though, so if you ever want a rematch, or to go out sometime, (or just a booty call!) then give me a ring! Love, Ryo *Wink face emoji drawing, followed by Ryo's cell phone number.*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clara Wonder vs Ryo Kamiya

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Slowly, Clara recovered from her orgasm, but at that point, Ryo had already left, and when she finally regained her senses, she saw the note left by the speedo-clad boy, and she picked it up and read the content. Her cheeks reddened after reading it as she remembered how she was defeated by him earlier.

"Idiot..." Clara muttered as she would then make her leave, exiting the ring so that she could wash away all the sticky fluids and get herself some rest. Oddly enough, she didn't crumple the note as she would carry it back with her, though no one could tell whether she would entertain him with a phone call or not.

Winner: Ryo Kamiya via pinfall!

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9