Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Festival wrestling contest main event

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Festival wrestling contest main event Empty Festival wrestling contest main event

Post by kiranar Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:51 am

Xerxan was watching the beginning matches quite surprised when he seen he was paired with Daisuke now realizing now why everyone was wondering if he was going to be ok with who his opponent was going to be. He reaffirmed his words that he plans to help her put on a good show while hoping to give her a good challenge in the ring. When he went to change into his wrestling gear he would continue to watch the monitor in the locker room while he was waiting to be called listening to the crowd cheering for all the wrestlers not really caring who won or lost. When he was called he would walk out with a very unique cloak that looks like it was crafted by other drow in appearance letting it conceal the rest of his outfit like a boxers robe. He would listen to some of the crowd boo him as he knew this was bound to happen, but could change as the match progresses which when Daisuke comes out he will give her all the room she needs to really get the crowd going.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Festival wrestling contest main event Empty Re: Festival wrestling contest main event

Post by Maxy Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:17 am

Even though it was known for some time who should be facing, Daisuke was still concerned with facing Xerxan. Not that she thought he was going to beat her, the thought of who could do what the other was not the issue, more like if it would create awkwardness between them afterwords. From what she knew, her championship wasn't at stake, though that didn't mean she should put in less of an effort. Who knows who else could be watching. Given her ranking she had to stay sharp and stay serious about this. It appears that so far those who are watching are having a good time, which she was glad to note that.

When Xerxan made his entrance, Daisuke could tell that some were already against him. Was that because of who he was, or more of who he was facing? She wasn't sure, but part of her hoped that wouldn't affect him. When it was time for her to hit the ring she did so like she usually does. The reaction she got was pretty much the opposite than what Xerxan had, though she did have some haters present, afterall not everyone is going to think highly of someone who is a champion and a Queen. She's not bothered by it, in fact finds a little bit of amusement in the fact.

After the introductions were taken care of, the referee did the typical pre-match rules thing to both of them in the middle of the ring. When asked if there were any question Dai held up a finger, she had one. "Just one." She looks at Xerxan and asks him quitely with a grin "Have any good cookies lately?" Knowing of Sky kind of tipping him off on who he would be facing, as well as her giving him one of her cookies and saving it for later. While it had nothing to do with the match it just came to mind. The referee looked a bit confused by the question, but Dai mentioned to the official "Just an inside thing, nothing to worry about" to hopefully end the confusion.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Festival wrestling contest main event Empty Re: Festival wrestling contest main event

Post by kiranar Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:41 am

Xerxan wasn't phased by the booing because he expected it he planed to show the audience their queen will have a fair fight they desire to see without any fear from dirty tricks being used. While the ref checked Daisuke he would remove his cloak and fold it so he was wearing just a vest shorts and boots with a web like design on them because he chose to have the design match common images where he grew up then placed it outside of the ring. When it was his turn nothing was found to be illegal which probably didn't surprise Daisuke. When he approached he center and she asked her question his response was" I had it with some milk on the way home I will have to ask her what brand they were when I see her next." He would say Dai" lets have a good match don't hold anything back I can take it even though to the crowd I probably don't look like I can." He will finish with a question to her" did Sky go use the voucher I gave, her and all that attended the warm up class I hosted for the festival wrestlers that attended?"
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:47 pm

She smiled with knowing that Sky’s offer to Xer was taken and finished Not expecting something asked in return she wasn’t sure what to think, drawing blanks to what was asked. She did clue in and recalled after a short moment or so. “Oh right. I think she did.” Even if Sky didn’t by now most likely she would soon.

While there was nothing wrong with what they were doing, the referee asked them to save anything else they might have for later, and to get it on. That sounded like a good idea to Dai as she backed up a bit and waited for the bell to sound. ‘Wow, I forgot how short he is’ she thought to herself. She tried to shake the thought out of her mind, knowing he isn’t weak, though with their being almost a foot difference in height was hard for anyone to overlook when they stood in front of each other seconds ago.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:58 am

When the ref asked them to back up so the bell can be rang he would back up remembering that will have to rely on his agility to make up for the height difference he really didn't notice till just now. When the bell rings he would move to the center and circle with Dai with his hands up in a offer of a test of strength for her to try to gauge her own strength vs his. He would be doing it so he can learn how he compares to her completely sure her appearance hides her full strength like his own appearance fooled so many others before she met him.

Last edited by kiranar on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding some stuff)
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:10 am

Joining him at the center she saw him wanting a test of strength, and was willing to go along with it. When she raised one of her hands up she noticed it going above him. She hoped it didn't come off as embarrassing to him. Part of her wanted to grab the referee and put him on all fours as they would say and have Xerxan go on his back to even out the high differential, though she wasn't sure if what might come off as looking silly but practical in a way come off wrongly to him. "Er, let's try this again." She brings her arm down and angles a bit so she can get it closer to his hands. She locked up one of the hands and began to do the same with the other one, though it was feeling a bit awkward.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:54 pm

When she joined him at the center to bring her arms up too high for him he will keep his arms waiting for her to lock in the test of strength not letting their size difference bother him. When she locks hands with him he will wait a minute before giving her a push that may force her back a bit if she wasn't prepared for it. It was looking like from the sure size difference to the crowd that Daisuke would have no problem beating Xerxan.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:26 am

So far so good...well...as good as good can get in one of these situations...that is until Xerxan managed to push her away from him, causing her to fall back unexpectedly. She managed to keep her balance, though she was close to almost landing on her butt from it. 'Not bad' she thought. From the looks of this Dai had a facial expression as if he got her thinking.

She decided to pick the pace up and rush in. While it may seem foolish to rush in to an opponent that can see one coming, she didn't intend on running into him. In fact she thought of stopping just before she could get in range to tackle him, not wanting him to attempt catch her with an easy counter. Though if he didn't move into the rush and she managed to stop in front of him she would quickly bring her leg up and sidekick him in the ribs.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:00 am

When Daisuke didn't do more than stubble back he wasn't too surprised because he remembered her mentioning that she has ring experience. While she back up a bit to consider his the surprising strength he then set up for what looked to be a charge he braced himself for it. His bracing was more a ruse because he was more ready do dodge to the side to attempt to bring his knee into her stomach as she charged by. When she stopped before the tackle would strike him to bring her leg up in a side kick he would grunt a bit as he took the hit which he will attempt to grab her leg so he could follow up by releasing her leg then to close the distance with clothesline with hopes to knock her to the mat.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:45 pm

She could feel the leg striking him, which would have put a competitive grin on her face...if it wasn't for the fact that afterwords she felt him holding into her leg after she kicked him. She looked surprised that and before she could shake it off after he let go of it she was taken down by a quick clothesline. Looking face up she blinked a couple of times, trying to make sense of what just happened.

If Xerxan didn't get on her within the few seconds she was down and her mind was momentarily elsewhere she would look to roll away from him and get up to a knee.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next