by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

NobuharuKinjo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

AV 17 Hardcore Title Triple Threat: Navi Florges v Silver Ace (c) v Juno Lane (c)

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AV 17 Hardcore Title Triple Threat: Navi Florges v Silver Ace (c) v Juno Lane (c) - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 17 Hardcore Title Triple Threat: Navi Florges v Silver Ace (c) v Juno Lane (c)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 25, 2018 9:50 pm

C-C-C-Combo!

Thanks to the unexpected assist from Navi, the two blondes were able to take the big Juno down...which left the two of them to decide who exactly got to go for the damn pin on the french woman.

Still on her feet, unlike the dropkicking Navi, Ace dropped down onto Juno, hooking her leg and trying to sneak a quick pin, the ref dropping to slap the mat. "ONE!"

Back to top Go down

AV 17 Hardcore Title Triple Threat: Navi Florges v Silver Ace (c) v Juno Lane (c) - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 17 Hardcore Title Triple Threat: Navi Florges v Silver Ace (c) v Juno Lane (c)

Post by Vcom7418 Sat May 26, 2018 2:40 am

"Whew...ok...now onto the...!"

With Navi and Ace dropping Juno down for the count, the blonde wanted to attack her other foe in this match, knowing that she would be stopping her in her attempt to pin the violet haired Frenchwoman...

...what she didn't expect was for Ace to actually do that, and pin their shared foe, attempting to win the match right there!

"ONE!"

"NO YOU FUCKING DON'T!"

Screaming at Ace, she confidentally marched to the silver haired champ, and grabbed her by the waist while she laid on top of Juno...

...and impressively, deadlifted the woman up into the air!

She would then try to take a step forward from where Juno was, while still carrying Silver Ace in her arms...

...before attempting to slam her down straight into Juno with a Deadlift Gutwrench Suplex!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 26, 2018 9:57 pm

Alright, just two more seconds and...she was in the air.

...Why was she in the air?

Apparently, Navi was not only capable of being a massive bitch, but she was also capable of great feats of strength, carrying the struggling Hardcore Co-Champion up, the Canadian helpless to escape before she was lifted even higher, getting a brief close up of Juno's body, before landing hard on top of the french woman with a scream!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:12 pm

Juno didn't have the strength to kick out right away as Ace pinned her. Hell, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to kick out at all. Luckily for her, Navi wasn't about to let the pin go on for long. The blonde french woman quickly grabbed Ace by her waist and lifted her off the animalistic co champion. Instead of simply slamming Ace, though, Navi would land her fellow co champ down on top of Juno with her Gutwrench Suplex.

Her oppponet's body landing on her abs caused the woman to grunt loudly while jerking her head up briefly. Shortly after the crushing impact, the beast would go back to laying flat on her back. She had taken too much punishment in too short a time for her to rebound quickly. All she could do was slowly shove Ace to the side of her. This left Juno limp on the mat before she barely mustered the strength to roll onto her other side and clutch her midsection.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:45 am

"Whew...well...that's problem solved!", Navi would say outloud, managing to neutralize Ace for a little bit, with the groaning Juno barely shoving the co-Champ off of her, the fellow Frenchwoman looking ripe for the picking!

Shoving the woman onto her shoulders, Navi would quickly grab her leg and attempt to cover her for the 3!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:41 am

Silver Ace was down, rolled onto her front by Juno after being slammed on top of her. But she wasn't completely out of it yet. Dazed, yes, the world spinning a little after that hard gutwrench suplex...who knew Navi had that much power to her, but aware enough to hear the referee start the pin count.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"FUCK!"

With a yell, the still dizzy Ace turned towards the big mass of shape that was Navi pinning Juno, and hurled her body in their general direction, going off instinct and luck that she would actually connect and break the pin in time!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:47 pm

Juno groaned as she was pinned once again. This time Navi took a shot at getting the win, and it looked like she was about to pull it off. But when the count reached two, Ace managed to pull herself up and dive to save the day. The Canadian managed to stop the count as she landed on the two women.

Getting really sick of being pinned, Juno would shove away both women with a loud growl. She wasn't just going to lay back and let her two opponents take turns pinning her. So if these bitches thought that this was going to continue, Juno was going to fucking murder them after she pulled herself up with the ropes!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:25 pm

"One...Two...! AH!", Navi would scream, feeling Ace striking her on her back and breaking the pin fall...

"You...!", before Navi could insult Ace again, the Beast beneath the two women would finally awaken, and throw both women off simultaneously, while she herself dragged herself to the ropes to try and get back to her feet:

"No!", Navi thought, as she gave a quick, scared look to Ace. If Juno got back to her feet, the 2 would've been in a lot of trouble. Navi would rush straight at the Frenchwoman, with her arm posed to strike as she attempted to nail the woman with an uppercut!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:56 am

That look from Navi said everything. Letting Juno get to her feet was a bad idea. The french woman packed some serious power, and could easily hurt somebody, as she proved with Gallium. Even with Navi attacking her, it seemed rather unlikely that she could handle an especially pissed off Juno by herself. Clearly, by that look on her face, the thought occurred to Navi that only by working, fighting together, could they take down the other French woman.

Yeah. That was what would have to happen. A French/Canadian Alliance to overthrow the French Champion. It could work, and Ace nodded at Navi in response before the blonde attacked, getting up to her feet. It was time to team up!

...at least, after watching Navi get smacked a little first. For entertainment!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Juno was seething as she got on her feet. She was sick and tired of these two bitches and she wanted to crush them like ants! So when she saw Navi running at her the beast snapped. Juno didn't care what it took, she just wanted to knock the blonde bimbo out cold! So without even thinking it through, the beast would thrust her head forward in an attempt to deliver a vicious, skull-shattering headbutt.

If successful, the impact would surely leave Juno reeling. However, it'd put Navi in a world of hurt. So despite the self inflicted damage, the beast would be completely fine with it. Still she was neglecting to consider Silver Ace, who was probably going to come at her any second and take advantage of her weakened state. So Juno would just have to deal with that later since she couldn't and wouldn't change tactics now.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next