Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio - Page 3 Empty Re: AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:55 pm

Micca was still recovering from being thrown off of Claire, grunting a little as she tried to regain her strength. Still, she would push herself up, sitting up on the bed, only to see Claire coming over with a newly-grabbed pillow, which she then swung up from below, delivering an uppercut to her chin!

"Muurghh!!"

While the uppercut was soft, considering that it was done with a pillow, the force of the uppercut was still enough to make Micca throw her head back before falling back on her back. "Hauughh..." she moaned, a little shaken from taking the uppercut from Claire. It looked like she was in a very dangerous position at the moment, and Claire would certainly take advantage of this!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio - Page 3 Empty Re: AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:20 am

Claire's pillow uppercut nailed Micca at just the right moment, and the black-haired kawaii had the satisfaction of hearing her opponent cry out in surprise and collapse down onto her back, totally vulnerable, hopefully stunned and the perfect target for what Claire had in mind next! The New England girl smiled, looking down at the pillow in her hands and then back at Micca.

"Sorry, Micca, but I've got to do what I can to win..." she would say, before she would bounce forward, getting right up close to Micca. When she was a bounce away from being right on top of her opponent, Claire would turn around, her back facing Micca—specifically, Micca's head. Claire made a quick adjustment, bringing her pillow around and actually holding it against her own butt...

...and then she would bounce backwards, trying to land on Micca's face, pillow first to smother her, and Claire's butt holding it down, making it a reverse facesit with a big, fluffy pillow in the middle!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:18 am

Still reeling from the pillow uppercut earlier, Micca was lying on her back, moaning groggily. And then, Claire suddenly jumped onto her, landing right on top of her, driving a little bit of air out of Micca. "Houghh!!" Her limbs shot up a little before flopping down. "Uuuuugh..." she moaned, knowing that she was in a very dangerous position at the moment, with the kawaii champion sitting on top of her. That couldn't be good.

And then, she saw Claire bringing her pillow right onto her butt, and Micca was hit by a dreadful realization. Before she could actually do something about it, Claire bounced backwards, bringing her pillow-covered tush right onto Micca's cute face! "Mrrrrfpphhh!!" Her face was engulfed by the pillow, with the pillow was held down by Claire's butt.

"Mmmmpphhh!! Mrrffpppphh!!" Micca let out muffled, panicked cries as her face was smothered by the reverse facesit and pillow combo. Her pajamas-clad body squirmed and struggled under Claire, thrashing as she tried to get herself free from her predicament. "Hmmmmprhhh!! Mrrffffhh!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:06 am

It didn't have that same satisfying feel of a normal butt smother. Claire's rear end was not pressed right up against Micca's face, forcing the Japanese girl to feel Claire's body heat, allowing Claire to feel a panting, quivering pair of lips and a wiggly little nose shoved up between her cheeks. But even though it wasn't a traditional facesit, it was possibly even more effective. That plush, squishy pillow should be able to make up for the lack of direct pressure by "oozing" its way into Micca's air holes, stuffing them up and depriving the girl of the air she needed to keep fighting!

"Whoa!" Claire yelped, as she felt her opponent bucking and writhing underneath her. Claire would try to shove her butt down even harder to keep Micca pinned, though the pillow added an extra element to balance if she wanted to keep the brunette where she was. It was a delicate balance, but if she could just keep Micca under for a minute or two she could seriously weaken the challenger!

And in the meantime, Micca's body, clad in those cute pajamas, was exposed. "Hey..." Claire would begin, before trying to tug up on Micca's top to expose her belly. "Be careful, or I might decide to tickle you again! On your belly this time!" Her fingers pressed against it, but she didn't start tickling, not just yet. She wanted to see how Micca would react to the threat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:39 am

"Mrrrggppt!!!" Micca let out muffled cry when Claire shoved her butt down even harder, pressing the pillow on her face, making it even harder for her to breathe. She was unsure whether having the pillow smothering her instead of Claire's smooth tush making it even more humiliating or not. And to make it even worse, she could feel her belly was exposed when Claire pulled her top up and the champion told her that she would tickle her, pressing her fingers against it.

Definitely not wanting to give Claire any chance to do that, Micca would bring her hands up to the sides of Claire's belly, giving them a squeeze with her hands, hoping that it could surprise the kawaii champion, thus making her effort to unseat her from her face much easier. Right after squeezing her sides, Micca would try to throw Claire aside, hopefully throwing her off of her so that she could finally breathe without having Claire's pillow-covered butt covering the entirety of her face.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:11 pm

Micca's reaction was quick and strong, as the Japanese kawaii girl reached up and grabbed onto Claire's belly, not tickling it as Claire was threatening to do to hers, but giving it a squeeze, clutching it tightly and making Claire hiccup a little bit as some air was forced out of her by the vigor with which the desperate Micca was grabbing at her! The brunette dragged her hard to the side, and Claire, as light as she was, didn't really have the leverage to stay on top of Micca. That was the eternal paradox of kawaii girls: strong enough to move each other, not heavy enough to keep a pin in place!

At least it made things interesting for the audience.

Claire would try to make sure that she didn't fall off too far, though. She slid to the side, the pillow getting dragged along a bit by her butt, letting Micca breathe again. Laying on her side, Claire wasn't hurt, and she wasn't just going to wait until Micca attacked her. The challenger would have to be fast if she wanted to be the best! Claire would immediately reach over to Micca, trying to grab onto her belly and start tickling her just like she had threatened, even if Micca was free to move around now!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:54 am

Finally liberated from the facesit, Micca would try to sit up and reach for her pillow so that she could go and attack Claire after she was thrown off of her, but it seemed that the kawaii champion managed to retain her bearing even after being thrown off of her as she immediately reached over to Micca, grabbing the brunette kawaii by her belly before she started tickling her, just like what she had promised to her before.

"Hyaaaahn!!!" Micca squealed when Claire started tickling her belly before she started laughing uncontrollably from the ticklish sensation. "Hahaha...!! S-stop! Stooooop!!" Micca shouted, trying to fight back, thrashing wildly as her opponent went to town tickling her exposed belly. She frantically tried to reach for her pillow, but it was a bit far from her reach, leaving her in a predicament where she was subjected to a ticklish torture.

At the moment, she couldn't think of any way to escape her trouble due to how ticklish it felt while Claire was tickling her. She laughed and laughed, tears starting to appear in her eyes. "Waahahaha!!! N-nooooo!!!" She squirmed and struggled while she was tickled, hoping that it could make the tickling more difficult for the kawaii champion.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:33 am

Claire might have been knocked from her perch, but as champion she knew not to ever start going easy on her opponents. Give as much as one could give, for pretty much the entire match, because one never knew if letting an opponent get away now was going to come back to bite you. The more the other girl was attacked at the beginning, the weaker she would be when she tried to take her revenge later on!

So Micca knocked Claire off of her. But Claire just repurposed her plans for what was a slightly different opportunity and kept going! Micca didn't react fast enough, maybe because she was still catching her breath from that pillow smother, and Claire got her hands all over the girl's tummy, tickling her wildly as Micca started giggling and thrashing about! Admittedly, the thrashing did make it difficult, but Claire would just move in a bit closer, trying to run her hands up to Micca's armpits to attack them, then back down all along her sides, searching for weak spots!

"I hope you don't mind it too much, Micca! Try to stay still!" Claire teased!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:13 pm

The tickling was too much for Micca to handle, and she was laughing her head off as Claire went to town tickling her. The kawaii champion went closer to her, running her hands up Micca's armpits before going down her sides. "Aaahhahahaha!! S-stop thaaat!!! Noooooo!!!"

If this continued, something embarrassing would be bound to happen, and considering that this match, despite being located in a bedroom, was watched by many, and the worst thing that could happen upon being tickled would be leaking herself. That would be totally embarrassing.

In her attempt to stop such a thing from happening, Micca would try to bring her hands to Claire's hands, hoping to grab them by her wrists so that she could stop the tickling. But the tickling made it very difficult for the brunette kawaii to focus on grabbing Claire's wrists. She would try to do so regardless of being tickled, though.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:18 pm

Claire felt kind of bad, torturing Micca like this, but she wouldn't hold back. She could apologize to her brown-haired challenger after she had won the match. She didn't want to embarrass Micca in any serious, acutely humiliating fashion, but the Japanese girl had clearly demonstrated how ticklish she was, and it was an advantage Claire was going to grab ahold of and not stay away from!

Micca fought back, though. Or, at least, she fought to stop Claire from continuing her brutal, laugh-inducing tickle assault. The brunette managed to grab onto Claire's wrists, in spite of how much they were wiggling all around her tummy region. Claire's tickling was halted, for now, though she would try to stretch her hands forward, straining against Micca's efforts to stop her to try to grab onto the girl again. Claire smiled as she would throw her body forward, trying to press front-to-front against her challenge.

"Please, Micca, just let go and let me keep at it...!" Claire teased!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next