by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

NobuharuKinjo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan  Empty AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan

Post by Kelsea Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:26 am

Preceded by: AV 17 Alaina Sanders vs. Juniper Nayle
Followed by: AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

Zoey Jae Oh
 AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan  GHhK2mn

vs.

Eliza Morgan
 AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan  IH9xXLm

Rookie Tournament Round One
Match Type: Standard match
Winning Condition: Pinfall or Submission

Spotlight
characters:
 AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan  ELZuoMv AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan  OG5hnua AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan  Cg3CzYm AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan  398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan  Empty Re: AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan

Post by BritBrat Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:41 pm

We in Russia, сука!

Finally, Eliza is featuring in her first ever PPV! Anyone could probably guess how excited the All-American is for this match, the blonde Texan is pumped for this! Being in a Pay-Per-View such as this was honestly the best thing that has happened to her, Mrs Morgan making her dream a reality! So far, this day marks a day of firsts for Eliza Morgan. First time in a Pay-Per-View. First time in a tournament. First time in Russia.

And first time facing another rookie.

Eliza herself welcomed this nice change of pace. No doubt it was hella fun tussling with the vets in this league (some of the fans are now calling her a Veteran Hunter for that) and the veterans she had faced gave her a nice welcome to AFW. Not only that, she was on a roll from the last match and hopes to keep that momentum going with her first opponent in this tournament. That opponent being the badass Korean-American Taekwondo chick. Or as Eliza would call her "the one with a big mouth'. Still, this was gonna be a good match nonetherless and Eliza hopes to make her first PPV match an awesome one!

The Texan's theme intro would play out of the speakers for a good few minutes before she would show herself to the many in attendance, the showing paired to the crescendo of cheers as she soaked in them. This is quite a big place now that she really got to see it with her own eyes. Her match is following after another match so she would need to impress the audience that this rookie is gonna be the next best thing in AFW. The All-American making sure to high-five the fans as she walks down the ramp. No rush there. Eliza wearing something a little different, a black cropped hoodie that is worn over the same sports bra that they have seen, but also in black tight jeans that hug her legs, but also have some flexibility in them, paired with the same black and pink converse boots. So some changes here and there. More badass points there too.

Climbing the apron and the turnbuckle, she raises her finger in the air, getting more cheers to the fans as Miss Lone Star is feeling right at home at Russia. To her, it feels like the first time in AFW when she left her home to Japan. Now it's Japan to Moscow. And she is loving it!

Hopping off the turnbuckle, walking around the ring and taking in the sight of a big audience before she asks for a microphone, the announcer giving her one as she takes a moment before addressing the Russian crowd.

"What's up, Moscow!" The crowd giving a loud cheer as they welcome the first rookie in this tournament. "Whoo! Ain' it good ta see you guys too! Now don't y'all worry, I ain't gonna hold you guys up any longer because I am damn sure y'all want to see sum action!" Waiting a beat before continuing. "All I will say is that my opponent,
yeah the chick with the big mouth, ya better be ready to bring it! Cause no amount of talkin' is gonna save you from an good ass-whoopin!"
Well, she got the crowd pumped, now Eliza has to wait in the middle of the ring, her cerulean eyes fixated to that entrance, awaiting for her opponent to show up!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan  Empty Re: AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan

Post by Berial Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:09 pm

Woooooooowwwwwwwww. This one was asking for it.

Eliza Morgan. Bright. Explosive. Colorful. Very pretty to look at it. It was like staring at a human firework. She hated fireworks.

Zoey was hanging back in the green room for a moment, getting rid of any jitters for her live appearance with a few stretches and squats while watching the All-American make her entrance. Needless to say, she wasn’t totally psyched by how things were starting off. Her record hadn't been the best so far, and she'd hoped to turn things around here and just leave all that in the past. They were all flukes anyway. Management was messing with her. Anyone could see that.

And yet, Blondie seemed to be under the impression that Zoey couldn’t back up her talk. “The chick with the big mouth”, huh? Swear to God, if that catches on...

“Cunt.”

Well, whatever. No one could bring her down now. This was the day Zoey had been looking for. Her first Pay-Per-View, and in a tournament no less. In fucking Moscow. The strength capital of the world. Only the strongest people fought in Russia. That was like, common sense. And tonight, every single eye in the country- hell, around the world, was on her. Just what she needed to start making a name for herself.

She could hardly wait to get started. Just a few seconds later, and the Taekwondo badass was at the gorilla position. She took a look out at the crowd. Nice arena. Big and bright, with the country's colors acting as the trim for the ring. Packed seats with an open-roof, showing the sunset as tonight’s main event started getting underway. Well, it should be the main event. Come on. After all the letters she sent?

Zoey punched her hand into her palm, giving a neck a few good cracks as her theme music came echoing in. All it once, it blasted through the air and into the sky, signaling the master’s arrival. Time to kick some ass.

“WHAT UP, MOSCOW?!” She yelled, making her way down the ramp. Crowd was excited. It was the momentous start of a new tournament for AFW. “YOU READY TO SEE A REAL FIGHT?! LET’S ROCK AND ROLL!”

She was ecstatic about all this. They were the first fight in the tournament. Everyone’s expectations for the event from here on out we're going to be based on them. Management was smart to put Zoey on the front lines. More importantly, though, she knew her time would be limited to make herself known. The moment she stepped in the ring, her attention would be on Eliza. Couldn’t let her get away with all the jabbering that easily. No fucking way.

She slid in under the ropes and into the ring, popping up to the feet with her arms raised. She threw a couple fists for the crowd, showing that lightning quick speed and footing. A couple people probably blinked and missed it. Luck for them, there was gonna be plenty more chances to see her at work while she kicked Eliza’s ass up and down this ring. Speaking of which, time for introductions. Zoey placed her hands on her hips as she looked the fellow American over.

Pff. Chopped liver. She gestured for a mic, which a stagehand threw to her.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m here. Name’s Zoey. Charmed. Listen Tex’,” She took bold steps forward. “I’d drop the attitude if I were you. The whole grins and smiles and ‘oh boy, I’m just so gosh darn happy to be here’ tourist stunt ain’t gonna work on me. I dunno what waves you’ve been making back in Friction that made you so confident. I wasn’t looking. Didn’t give enough of a fuck.” She stopped just a couple paces short of the All-American, looking right into the woman’s blue pupils with a sharp glint in her eyes. “But in this ring? With me? You ain’t shit. If you don’t wanna get your ass handed to you on international TV, I’d get serious if I were you.” She gave a pause, letting that sink in. “Oh, not that you’re winning, or anything. This tournament’s mine. Just wanted to make sure you to look good before you hit the mat.” She slammed her foot down abruptly, making sure she had everyone’s attention. “Got me? Talk shit, get hit, fucker.”

Said the shit talker. She just kept glaring. Glaring, glaring, and more glaring for Eliza. The plan was already worked to perfection in her mind. First this bitch, then the rest of them. Once she was holding that trophy, there wouldn’t be a doubt in anyone’s mind. Zoey Jae Oh is still number one, baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 pm

The cerulean pools that are Eliza's eyes continue to be fixated on the ramp while she awaits for her first opponent in this tournament, stretching her arms while she waits. The pink star on the back of her hoodie, showing love to a Texan football team (that isn't doing well at the moment but still a fan!) certainly a contrast to the Red Star. Of course, this isn't the Soviet Union anymore. But the country colors looked great inside this arena.

Soon, the Taekwondo chick shows herself on top of the ramp, her opponent for tonight. With those two the first rookies in this tournament, it isn't Zoey that feels all eyes on her. Eliza could feel it too. Especially in a new tournament such as this, these two would have to make it a very good showing. Not that the Texan intends to make a sub-par showing in the first place.

At least Zoey looks raring and excited for this as well. That's one thing that they do share so far.

The other stuff would probably have to be seen later as the match goes on. But it would have to wait a while as Zoey does have something to say also. The All-American isn't one to deny someone the chance to speak. Hey, anything to make the crowd pumped is great, especially when you build hype. But Eliza had a feeling of what she was about to say. And what do you know, the Korean-American wasn't so happy with what the Texan said.

Her eyebrow raised when she took a step forward and said to drop the attitude. And really? A stunt? Does she really think that less of Eliza?

No need for a stunt when it's true.

She chuckled in her mind as a small smile creeped on her lips as 'The chick with the big mouth', as Eliza would call her, kept on talking. She remained unfazed, with all the matches that she has been in. Not the first to try and intimidate the Texan, the Wrestling Prince tried it and he got thrown to the ground with Eliza working him over. This was no different....well, only it's a woman now.

Waiting for a beat to see if Zoey was done talking, for now, before Eliza would raise the mic to her lips, still staring into Zoey's eyes. "Ya done? Probably not, ya seem to always have sumthin' ta say, girlie. But I like to make a few points." Now it was Eliza's turn to step in towards Zoey. Raising her left index finger near to her head. "First of all, I don't blow smoke. Don't care if it works on you or not, but I tell the damn truth that I'm happy to be here, in my first tournament and here with y'all!"  The crowd giving another round of applause, hearing the cheers from the crowd, waiting for a beat before she continues, her middle finger came out too. "Second, you should learn to watch and hear what people are talking about other wrestlers. Otherwise, you would know why I'm so confident." She had a feeling Zoey would at least know about her TLC match but if she doesn't, then it would be quite the surprise to the Korean-American. Then comes up the ring finger.

"Third, this is a tournament. Of course I'd take this seriously. You girlie maybe all talk but I take ya as serious like I did with the vets I've faced." And the pinky finger comes up. "Fouth. This tournament is mine, an' like the Lone Star that I'm representin', all I'm going is up to win it!" And then there's the thumb. "Which brings me to fifth. Pot callin' the kettle black, if I say so maself, shit talker." Glaring at Zoey when she said that.

The Texan looks at her hand and the outstretched fingers on her left hand. "Oh look. There's five. Five points to make a star. And I can gah-run-tee ya when I say it, you'll be seein' a lot of them when I'm done with ya." With the gauntlet thrown, the All-American throws the mic out of the ring before taking off her hoodie, just leaving herself in that sports bra and throwing that out. Just to stand face to face. Chest to chest. Waiting for that bell to ring so that they could start the damn match already!

Last edited by BrittanyW on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:09 pm

“Stupidfuckingcuntdumbassbitchwhore.” Not feeling good right now.

Fighting words. That’s what she got from Eliza. Damn strong ones too. As much as Zoey would have liked to admit that all her promises just bounced right off her, that she was just too hardened to let some nobody get under her skin, she had to be honest that it was...hard. Really fucking hard. This may have been the first woman in the entire federation to give Zoey a run for her money in the “Shut the Fuck Up, or I’m Going to Knock Your Lights Out” department.

Her eyebrows twitched worse and worse, furrowing harder with every finger the blonde raised towards her. The Texan knew how to rally a crowd, she’d give her that. The woman didn’t miss a beat before she tossed the mic back and started getting ready for her beatdown. A wave of applause came straight after for the blonde up-and-comer. God, Zoey’s wrath would be of Biblical proportions. Eliza had no idea what she just started.

“Oh, you GAR-UND-TEEEE that, huh?” She let out, tongue jutting for added emphasis. “Go ahead! Keep jawing on, cowgirl! It’ll get a way bigger laugh after I deck you.” She punched her fist into the air, sending waves through the crowd. “Time for the first loser of the tournament to take her lumps! Whaddya say?! Let’s hit it, Moscow!”

A round of cheers and jeers pierced the air. Zoey tossed the mic back and bounced back and forth on her heels for a moment as the referee went over the rules. Of course, she wasn’t listening. She just could not wait to start smacking this bitch around for the whole world to see. The Korean-American had done all she could with words. All that was left now was to turn the blonde’s pretty face into mush.

Didn’t stop her from getting a few more in, though.

“Motherfucker, believe me. After this, I’m gonna take my fuckin’ bragging rights and shove ‘em down your goddamn throat.”

The official had them back away from each other before she raised her hand. A second later, there it was. The bell heard ‘round the world.

Zoey wasn’t wasting any time on this one. Texas wanted it? She’d fucking get it. Not bothering a second with any of the subtle shit, the Taekwondo master went charging straight towards her opponent. With one strong step that quaked the canvas beneath them, she’d pivot on her front foot, shooting a spinning back kick straight to the gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Them's fighting words, indeed.

Of course Zoey's mad. Eliza could see it as she replied back with her own words. Never back down. That was what she believed. And the All-American had to set the record set to Zoey, as a fan of wrestling and as a up-and-coming one too. Eliza had faced some tough competition coming up to this. And talked with probably the best. No way in hell is she gonna let a punk like her walk over.

So far, Eliza is looking for more things that she could at least compliment the Korean-American. So far its the mouth and probably her body. So we're at two.

....Wait, her mouth is a part of her body. Damn.

A total shame, since Eliza would want to shut Zoey's mouth and she wouldn't be yapping. However,credit where it is due, she knows how to help hype up a crowd for an ass-kicking. If there is one thing that Eliza would love right now is to make the first match of the first ever tournament memorable. More for the right reasons and not so for the wrong ones.

They're both done talking. They did their job in getting the Russian audience psyched up.

Now they are both raring to go, microphones flying out of the ring (not before Zoey felt the need to have the last word) and they stand while the referee goes over the rules. A bit of a contrast, while Zoey was bouncing on her heels, Eliza just stood there, hands on hips, just staring at Zoey. Blues staring into blues, her heart could only beat so fast due to the anticipation. Fists clenching and relaxing as the ref comes to a finish explaining the rules. She thought that Zoey would be done yapping. Apparently not. The Texan shook her head lightly as the official has them back away from each other. "Girl, the only thing that will get shoved is my boot up yer ass."

Nah, she couldn't let Zoey have the last word there.

Just then, the bell rings and the first match of the Rookie Tournament commences!

And bah gawd did Zoey came out of the fences like a horse on the racecourse. The Korean-American charged towards the All-American, not bothering with any lockups or anything. So she wants to play it that way, eh? Well alright. As she took one more step closer, Zoey spun on her heel and her leg shot out straight towards the Texan. Eliza's hands shot down to parry the incoming leg to one side while she steps to the side, with Zoey's back facing her.

While most would have seen Eliza's wrestling skills, few would have seen her striking capabilities.

So as she steps to the side, the Texan stepped forward, before attempting a overhead punch right towards the head of Zoey.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:57 pm

Unknown to anyone watching, Zoey had already had a genius plan fixed to the letter in her head from the moment she stepped into the ring.

Regardless of what people thought of her, she was a uni grad with plenty of smarts under her belt. She could do some critical thinking when she felt like it. It just wasn’t all that often that she needed to bust out that big brain of hers for pro wrestling of all things.

But this was her big moment, and she didn’t want anything messing it up tonight. Not even some big-shot cowgirl that had no problem putting her money where her mouth was. Not tonight.

So, when Zoey came charging towards Eliza, she’d suddenly face her back towards her and shoot a spinning back kick into her gut. Then, once Texas was all hunched over and hurting, she’d grab her head and start nailing her with a bunch of knee strikes before throwing her to the corner. Then maybe she’d slam her head a bunch onto the turnbuckle there before nailing her with an uppercut. Then she’d throw her back to the center, walk over, and kick her knees out to get her nice and low. Finally, she’d run and hit the ropes and nail the bitch with a jumping roundhouse kick, knocking her out cold. While she was on the ground crying and bitching and moaning, Zoey would step right over, raise an arm for the crowd, and walk right up to the ramp and into the next round of the tournament like the master martial artist everyone would know not to fuck with ever again.

Yeah. None of that happened.

Eliza just slapped her leg away like it was so much a fly coming towards her. Had to admit, she did not expect that from the Texan. Zoey spun about on her front foot, trying to regain her balance as she nearly fell back into her opponent’s arms.

“Whoa whoa whoa-”

WHAP! A strong overhead took her right down to the mat in an instant. Normally, one could get up easy enough from a strike like that, but the back of the head was a really tender spot. As sleek as Eliza looked, there was plenty of power latent in that fit form of hers. The punch put Zoey down for a good spell, but she’d be back in it in a second. She’d already put on hand on the canvas and began to push her way up to one knee. No problem.

Just needed to wait for the floor to stop tilting.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:42 pm

There's a good old saying down in Texas. Talk shit, get hit.

And it felt oh so satisfying of flooring the young girl down, especially just mere seconds after Zoey came rushing out of the gate and charged towards the Texan. Being a uni graduate herself, Eliza certainly has the smarts, especially for something like pro wrestling, all of the training and the many videos she had seen helped her from that point.

Eliza herself wasn't gonna let that chick gonna ruin her hopes of advancing the tournament. And she was gonna fight for it!

Part of her wished she would have grabbed her leg and clothesline her ass. That would have been a good showing. But there could be a lot of things that might have happened, such as a enziguri. So Eliza played it safe, dodging the attack instead and countering with a punch that floors the Asian. Despite her deceptively sleek build, Eliza has some power packed up in that fit frame of hers.

More than enough to knock mouthy girls like Zoey down to the ground.

POW! And down she goes! If only it was right in the kisser too. Ah whatever.

The crowd liking that too, some chuckles there as it hasn't even passed five seconds and Zoey found herself down to the mat after Eliza's punch, showing that Eliza was not just a wrestler, she has a mean punch and knows how to use it "Can't hear ya yappin' now, girl!" She would yell out as Zoey would push her way up to one knee. Sensing a opportunity, Eliza would run to the ropes to the side of Zoey, bouncing off them before rushing back to her, attempting to perform a dropkick to the downed opponent. Best to start building some momentum early on if she wants to increase her chances of winning this match!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:08 pm

There’s an old Korean proverb that her mother had said once over the dinner table back in the States: even monkeys may fall from trees. It’s supposed to insinuate that even experts can make mistakes every now and then. That one shouldn’t let their shortcomings keep them down.

Having been thoroughly laid out by Eliza a whole two seconds into the match, Zoey was finding those words hovering above her like the universe was getting ready to spit in her face. She’d fallen from that tree more than enough times in this federation to have gotten used to the drop. But at some point, she was beginning to wonder if her mind was becoming scared to climb again. That the reason she kept slipping wasn’t anything she had done consciously, but more like her mind and body weren’t in agreement. It was like it was unavoidable. Like fate was setting her up to lose on the biggest night of her career.

Fuck that. Even if her head split in two, she wasn’t about to lay down and take this any longer. Especially after not all that smack Ms. Stars and Stripes had spat out. Had to smack that spunk out of her. Had to.

Zoey slammed the side of her fist into the canvas, started pushing herself up to...and got immediately decked by Eliza with a kick to the temple. No mercy here tonight.

The TKD maven fell to the side, clutching her head with a pained groan. Her skull rattled, her brain feeling like it was about to explode at any second. Not only could this bitch punch, she could kick too. Great. Just great.

“Fuckin’ Jesus, Tex.”

She rolled off to the side and stopped just short of the ropes. Reaching her hand out, she grasped to lowest one and tried to use it to climb back to her feet. The throbbing in her head would pass, but what mattered was what the All-American would do in the meantime.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:16 pm

If Zoey didn't knew why Eliza came in so confident, then she was definitely learning as to why now.

Eliza knew it was important to get the momentum on your side as fast as possible, Zoey herself having the right idea when she tried to come in with a spinning back kick. And Eliza doing a good job of that, shutting down the offense well before launching her own offense on the TKD chick. And she wasn't gonna stop.

After a overhead punch (which certainly looks better than the guys throwing the punch from Worldstar videos) Eliza kept her down with a flying dropkick on the Korean-American. And the Russian crowd was loving it too, cheering on the All-American by the fast paced attack that she displayed. Eliza may have landed on the canvas, but she knew that Zoey is having it worse than the Texan.

Pushing up to one knee, Eliza brushed back her short blonde hair, looking on as Zoey uses the ropes to pull herself up again. "Come on, girlie!
Thought you were gonna give me a real fight!"
She taunts at the Korean-American. She still had to make a clear statement to the TKD Maven so she would push to her feet and run to the ropes, jumping onto the middle one. If she does, Eliza looks to bounce off the rope before turning her body, attempting an enziguri if she can to keep that bell ringin' inside her head!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next