Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Lotuswarrior, LunarWolf, Nelv, OmegaVan0, Panda, SimplyMoon, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:47 pm by skip-stop

Hi

I’m looking for anything for my character Hawk Moth. Easy or hard match (except FvM, although and it can be discussed), backstage or gym meeting, long or short storyline

If someone is interested, then I propose to contact in Discord to discuss any thoughts and ideas. My Discord skip-stop#4063. PM on the forum is also opened, but Discord will be better

Peace to everyone

Comments: 0

Looking for some fun

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:04 pm by anime_hentaifighter

It bin a while since I done a post like this , but just wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking for a match or two here

Looking for a story/backstage thread for Janis

Tue May 21, 2019 12:30 am by TomboyTsuka

Since I'm done with Janis' debut match, I'm seeking someone to do a story/backstage thread for her. If you're interested, just reply to this thread or hook me up via PM

I'll be seeing you soon!!

Dangers of a Deserted Gym

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dangers of a Deserted Gym - Page 4 Empty Re: Dangers of a Deserted Gym

Post by Jaystar on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:31 am

Giulia was out. Actually, that was probably a good thing. Not only because all of the pain King had already been inflicting on her, but also because how humiliating it would have been to actually witness the beast proceeding with his actions. Only consolation would have been the fact that he was masked - that meant that the Italian would not have had to witness the sick grin on his face as he was pinning her down, declaring himself his own victory.

But even that wasn't enough for the monster. Not even getting what he wanted was enough. Instead, with Giulia being his helpless victim, the beast proceeded with his sick actions. Delivering his "final insult", or whatever term he felt justified his actions, poor Giulia was thrown around with his Pedigree.

Jaystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dangers of a Deserted Gym - Page 4 Empty Re: Dangers of a Deserted Gym

Post by KillerV on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:07 am

King took her down with his final insult by laying out the strong babe into his Pedigree, bounces her body face first follow by her ample breasts then her whole body follow along, flatten Giulia down to the mat, still holding onto her arms as he grind the back of her head to mess her face against the mat before he could finally let go.

Slowly he stood up looking down at the defeated girl, he raise his arms up felt pretty good destroying her yet no witness other than Giulia and King. He could do more humiliating stuff with her but for now, this is enough. The beast keep staring down at the bikini clad babe before finally start leaving the ring, leaving the gym, and leaving her in the ring all alone, crushed by the hands of the monster known as Killer King.

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum